Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,389 members, 7,800,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (115598 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2010

Sitting With Jesus

Come tarry, sit awhile and listen to My words.
They are life. 

You are Mine, dear child, so listen carefully.
The time draws short,
and the way is long and hard.
Come, let Me fill you with what you
need. Come, child and listen.

Wickedness is all around, but you are called to be light in the
darkness. Let your light so shine; don't hide it away.
Come out of hiding.

Come, I will tell you all you need to know, trust in Me.
I do not fail.
My way is not always your way, but it is the best way.
So prioritize, it's the key.
Sit at My feet and soak in My presence.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2010
Come Forth as Gold
October 23, 2010

"That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:7)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2010
Come Up Here

Come here and sit upon the wall.
Do you feel My nearness?
Do you hearMy voice?

I am moving on your behalf.
I have closed a door that has been a place of bondage for you.
See, I open ones and show you a better way.
The gifts that I give are good.

Step away from the situation and look up here, I will show you the
right direction.
See, it is new and fresh and filled with possibilities.
The way is unhindered.
I will promote you very soon, but not in the way you thought.

Trust Me and know that I have a future and a hope for you, plans to
give blessings and fulfill your heart's desires.
Trust and believe.
I will not disappoint.
My Word is yes and amen.
I will accomplish all that I began in you.

Rest in Me, be still, and draw near to Me.
It will not be in your strength, but in Mine alone.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by davmor(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2010
Amen!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by davmor(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2010
In whose hand is the soul of every living thing and the breath of all mankind. (Job 12:10). GOD is the great one. For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God; for God gives not the Spirit by measure to Him. (John 3:34) Allelujah!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by davmor(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2010
Fellow heavenly children, do you know that the good Lord we are serving has these surplus mercies? For indeed he was sick: but God had mercy on him and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow. (Philippians 3:27). Somebody in this Godly Fellowship claim this mercy of God now, Allelujah!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2010

Fly to me, my child, fly with me
And I will bring you to a place called Heaven for eternity
I love to put your crown on your head
Lovely stones, My name written on it
For you are mine and your heart will always be
Glorious, happy in abundance of richness

Fly to me, my child, fly with Me
And I will show you splendor, grandeur as any one can't be
Pearls, golds, rubies, sapphires
Diamonds, emeralds, silver linings everywhere
Breathlessly beautiful like your soul can be

Fly to me, my child, Fly with Me
I will clothe you with robe
Priceless and white shining, in golden trims of love
And adorned with golds

Fly to me my child, Fly with Me
Rubies in your shoes, diamonds as your belt
That is what waiting for you
And a cup of gold you have never seen
You will drink on it and you will be filled with glory and joy.

Fly to me my child. Fly with Me
Your mansion is done, it is yours forever
Marvellous and beautiful, you will truly enjoy
Golden bed, sparkling flowers, all that you want
And you wish for are there for you now

Fly to me my child, Fly with Me
Sam is waiting just as you want
For I am faithful and true
I will give you what you want
It will be my surprised to you
When You reach my kingdom
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
Multitudes in Hell
October 25, 2010

"The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst of hell with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword" (Ezekiel 32:21)

The subject of hell is largely ignored today, even by evangelical teachers and pastors.  This is a tragic mistake because multitudes are there already, and multitudes living today will soon be there.  It is good to preach the love of God, but God also commands us: "Others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire" (Jude 23).

The Lord, through Ezekiel, has given us a graphic picture of those in earlier ages who are now in Hades, awaiting the final judgment.  The great Pharaoh of Egypt, along with his countrymen, had practiced the Egyptian religion with all its complex concepts and rituals, but religion, in itself, will not keep one from hell.  When Pharaoh died and had "gone down" to "hell" (actually, this word in the Old Testament is sheol, equivalent to the Greek Hades a great pit deep in the core of the earth), he found many there already from the centuries before him.  Some specifically named (Ezekiel 32:22-30) are Asshur, Elam, Meshech, Tubal, and Zidon, each with their multitudes.  Esau, Jacob's brother, was also there (same as Edom).  These, significantly, come from all three original branches of Noah's family.  All had come from a godly ancestor, but that did not save them.  "When they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but . . . worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator" (Romans 1:21, 25).

All of these individuals whose final end is explained in Scripture verifies the warning of Christ: "Wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat" (Matthew 7:13).  Only those who worship the true Creator, receiving Christ as personal Saviour from sin, will be saved. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2010
Guarding the Word
October 26, 2010

"Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words" (Psalm 119:57)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2010

Whispers

I am whispering into the ears of My children.
I am speaking softly into them, because I love them and
I choose the way of intimacy to connect with them.

I will meet you at the intersections of faith and promise, and I will
show you the way you are to go.
Come, My bride, I await you.
I want to show you love and to lavish My presence upon you.
Your gardens will be sweet.
I have build you a tabernacle among ruins, a pool in the desert
and a place of safety.

Come away with Me,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2010

This is the time where lines are being drawn in the sand, a time where you must decide
if going with God is the way you want to go. Yes, It may cost you but do not fret over it because
I am a God who gives, who is generous, who will bless obedience.
For obedience is better than sacrifice.
I have good things planned, good things in store for you but do you trust me? --
No, I mean do you REALLY trust me?
Do not let the fear of your enemy hinder you , do not listen to his lies for thats all they are!
This is a time of accelerated growth - time to press into Me and receive the work I am doing
in you. This is one of the last pushes, in this season, that you must make before breakthrough
comes.
Giants in your life will fall, blessings will come, revelation will be yours but you MUST agree with ME
and let Me have my perfect work in you.
No, child, it isn't easy but I want you to have my perfect peace, my perfect love, MY heart is YOURS!
For my heart beats for YOU! My love for you is greater than you can imagine - do you know it?
Have you received it? Have you tasted it in your life? I am wanting to give you much, much more
than what you think is being torn away.
Your enemy is bringing resistance to you and yes, he wants to make it harder,
for he doesn't want you to go further than you are.
He desires that you be satisfied with what you have and
where you are with Me, but come my child, walk with Me for I have much more in store!
Take that next step over the line for I am right there and will walk you through this!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by pstdave: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
Great! yea, Great indeed! kudos to you my dear; youre in the spirit. thats  exatly what we need at this point in time. time is running out and we must redeem the time,for the days are evil. i also love most of those responses reiterating the necessity, validity and indispensibility of Gods WORD. i want to encorage assure all naira land forum members to hold on to Gods word because it has never and will never fail. below are some biblical evidences to prove to us that every word of God shall prevail, they are some fulfilled prophecies;
marry were even born;
                                           The prophecy(Old Testament)
Isa 7:14  Therefore the Lord136 himself1931 shall give5414 you a sign;226 Behold,2009 a virgin5959 shall conceive,2029 and bear3205 a son,1121 and shall call7121 his name8034 Immanuel.
              It came to pass(Fulfilled in the New Testament);
Math 1:20 When he had contemplated this, an15 angel of the Lord16 appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, because the child conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 1:21 She will give birth to a son and you will name him17 Jesus,18 because he will save his people from their sins.” 1:22 This all happened so that what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet would be fulfilled: 1:23 “Look! The virgin will conceive and bear a son, and they will call him19 Emmanuel,”20 which means21 “God with us.”22 1:24 When Joseph awoke from sleep he did what the angel of the Lord23 told him
2. Bethlehem in prophecy; the smallest community out of the tribe of judah in Palestine declared by the prophet micah to be the earthly birth place(nativity) of Christ the messiah;
                                     The prophecy ;(old testament)
Mic 5:2  But thou,859 Bethlehem1035 Ephratah,672 though thou be1961 little6810 among the thousands505 of Judah,3063 yet out of4480 thee shall he come forth3318 unto me that is to be1961 ruler4910 in Israel;3478 whose goings forth4163 have been from of old,4480, 6924 from everlasting.
Prophecy fulfilled(new Tastament)
2:4 After assembling all the chief priests and experts in the law,8 he asked them where the Christ9 was to be born. 2:5 “In Bethlehem of Judea,” they said, “for it is written this way by the prophet:2:6 ‘And you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
are in no way least among the rulers of Judah,for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.
3. A prophecy from God by the prophet Jeremiah about the weeping & wailing of women from a community called Ramah as a result of the slaughtering of their kids by king Herod who enviously wanted to eliminate the child JESUS whom he saw as a political opponent to his kingly throne
The prophecy(old testament)
Jer 31:15  Thus3541 saith559 the LORD;3068 A voice6963 was heard8085 in Ramah,7414 lamentation,5092 and bitter8563 weeping;1065 Rachel7354 weeping1058 for5921 her children1121 refused3985 to be comforted5162 for5921 her children,1121 because3588 they were not.
The Fulfilment(new testament
2:16 When Herod26 saw that he had been tricked by the wise men, he became enraged. He sent men27 to kill all the children in Bethlehem28 and throughout the surrounding region from the age of two and under, according to the time he had learned from the wise men. 2:17 Then what was spoken by Jeremiah
the prophet was fulfilled: 2:18 “A voice was heard in Ramah,
weeping and loud wailing,29 Rachel weeping for her children,
and she did not want to be comforted, because they were30 gone.”
4. the birth and ministry of john the Baptist foretold by the prophet Isaiah as revealed by the lord thousands of years before even his parents were born.
The Prophecy(foretold)
Isa 40:3  The voice6963 of him that crieth7121 in the wilderness,4057 Prepare6437 ye the way1870 of the LORD,3068 make straight3474 in the desert6160 a highway4546 for our God.430
Isa 40:4  Every3605 valley1516 shall be exalted,5375 and every3605 mountain2022 and hill1389 shall be made low:8213 and the crooked6121 shall be made1961 straight,4334 and the rough places7406 plain:1237
Isa 40:5  And the glory3519 of the LORD3068 shall be revealed,1540 and all3605 flesh1320 shall see7200 it together:3162 for3588 the mouth6310 of the LORD3068 hath spoken1696 it.
It came to pass(in john the babtist);
Matt 3:1 In those days John the Baptist came into the wilderness1 of Judea proclaiming, 3:2 “Repent,2 for the kingdom of heaven is near.” 3:3 For he is the one about whom Isaiah the prophet had spoken:3
“The voice4 of one shouting in the wilderness,
‘Prepare the way for the Lord, make5 his paths straight.
5. A confirmatory confession by Christ to establish an oid testament declaration by moses the servant of God as a matter of ordinance/principle-call it a LAW of the kingdom.
The Prophetic Declaration;
Deu 8:3  And he humbled6031 thee, and suffered thee to hunger,7456 and fed398 thee with854 manna,4478 which834 thou knewest3045 not,3808 neither3808 did thy fathers1 know;3045 that4616 he might make thee know3045 that3588 man120 doth not3808 live2421 by5921 bread3899 only,905 but3588 by5921 every3605 word that proceedeth out4161 of the mouth6310 of the LORD3068 doth man120 live.
Jesus Fulfils & Confirms The Word
Matt 4:4 But he answered,4 “It is written, ‘Man5 does not live6 by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.
6. Another confirmatory confession by Christ to establish an oid testament declaration by moses the servant of God as a matter of ordinance/principle
The Prophetic Command By moses
Deu 6:16  Ye shall not3808 tempt5254 (853) the LORD3068 your God,430 as834 ye tempted5254 him in Massah.
Jesus Fulfils & Confirms The Word
Matt 4:7 Jesus said to him, “Once again it is written: ‘You are not to put the Lord your God to the test
7…,  A third confirmatory confession by Christ to establish an oid testament declaration by moses the servant of God as a matter of ordinance/principle
A Prophetic Command of God By moses
Deu 6:13  Thou shalt fear3372 (853) the LORD3068 thy God,430 and serve5647 him, and shalt swear7650 by his name
Jesus Again Fulfils & Confirms The Word
4:10 Then Jesus said to him, “Go away,16 Satan! For it is written: ‘You are to worship the Lord your God and serve only him.
8……. A prophecy by Isaiah the prophet about Jesus the light of God shinning in the land of zebulun….a people who have sat long in darkness.
The Prophecy(foretold)
the land776 of Zebulun2074 and the land776 of Naphtali,5321 and afterward314 did more grievously afflict3513 her by the way1870 of the sea,3220 beyond5676 Jordan,3383 in Galilee1551 of the nations.1471
Isa 9:2  The people5971 that walked1980 in darkness2822 have seen7200 a great1419 light:216 they that dwell3427 in the land776 of the shadow of death,6757 upon5921 them hath the light216 shined.
It came to pass
4:13 While in Galilee, he moved from Nazareth21 to make his home in Capernaum22 by the sea,23 in the region of Zebulun and Naphtali, 4:14 so that what was spoken by Isaiah the prophet would be fulfilled:24
4:15 “Land of Zebulun and land of Naphtali,
the way by the sea, beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles –
4:16 the people who sit in darkness have seen a great light,
9…… A affirmative confession by Christ to make certain an oid testament declaration by the prophet Hosea  as a matter of ordinance/principle;
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2010

+ Because they hold to a "sin-consciousness" [unrighteousness-consciousness] many of My children still look upon money as "filthy lucre" [at least in the hands of others] and, thus, in their spirit of "false humility" [pride and self-sufficiency] they act as though money has no affect upon them but, in reality, they remain in bondage to a "love of money" - which is still their chief dependence and security [above Me]. Truly I say to you, in this final hour it will take an absolute faith and trust in Me for one to be found walking with both feet in the Kingdom - the place [sphere] from which all "true" service originates.

[b]
, "But those who crave to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and into many foolish [useless, godless] and hurtful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction and miserable perishing. For the love of money is a root of all evils; it is through this craving that some have been led astray and have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves through with many acute [mental] pangs. But as for you, O man of God, flee from all these things; aim at and pursue righteousness [right standing with God and true goodness], godliness [which is the loving fear of God and being Christlike], faith, love, steadfastness [patience], and gentleness of heart", 1 Timothy 6:9-11 The Amplified Translation

, "Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down [relax My hold on you]! [Assuredly not!]", Hebrews 13:5 The Amplified Translation

, "But seek [aim at and strive after] first of all His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right], and then all these things taken together will be given you besides", Matthew 6:33 The Amplified Translation[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by jummiee(f): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2010
Everything is going to be ALL-Right!

Prophecy by Kenneth Copeland
August 2010

The world is in serious trouble. But for the household of faith and those that will cling to My word and listen very carefully and do this thing that I have demonstrated before you tonight and night after night after night. You can do that. You can do it yourself. You can stand in your place and you can worship and you can praise in the face of hell itself. And you can praise yourself into that place where you say “Ha. Ha. Ha. Everything is going to be all right.” The world I’ll tell you again is in serious trouble. Some very hard things are coming in different places around the world. Very difficult times in a lot of places. They’re that way now but they’ll not get better. They will continue to get worse and worse and worse. It is on a downhill run that the world cannot stop. But for the household of faith everything is going to be all right. Everything is going to be all right. Hallelujah. Oh yeah. You’ll have to make a stand. You’ll have to fight the good fight of faith but when did you not have to do it? These are dangerous times. They’re dangerous times financially. They’re dangerous times in the earth because the earth is weighted under a gross weight of sin. And there are things and places and situations underneath the earth, in the oceans, in the heavens, things are being rattled and shaken and the earth is trying to break in different places. Well, stand on My word and it’ll not come nigh you. Praise and worship My name. Don’t feed and feed fear and feed trouble into your life and into your mouth. No, no, no, no. Quit living in that house. Get on back over here in the household of faith. Feed on My word; not on the bread of sorrow. Feed on My word. Look in My face. Praise and worship and praise and worship. In church praise and worship and preach the Word. Praise and worship and preach the Word. Praise and worship and preach the Word. Everything is going to be all right. Hallelujah. Hallelujah.

For as I’ve said and will continue to say until it becomes solid and strong in your spirit, your time has come. It is your time to excel. It is your time to do exceeding extraordinary things in the financial world, in the medical world, in all of the areas where the world is in such dire trouble and so confused. They’re confused beyond their ability to understand how confused they really are and they’re hurting because of it and they’re crying out because of it and people are trying to take advantage of people because they’re so confused and because they’re so troubled. And I’ll tell you right now. There are politicians and there are so-called business people and there are thieves and there are all kinds of demonic folks that are trying to take advantage of My people during a confusing time. And I’ll tell you right now, saith the Lord, you can write it down and you can know it for sure. I won’t put up with it and I’ll stop them from doing such a thing. And you’re going to see some things happen. Fear not. I have My eye on them. They’ll go so far and no further. Their end is already determined. I’ll not put up with it, saith the Lord of grace. I will not put up with it. They have pushed Me and pushed Me and invited Me out of their lives and their thinking and in many cases and many personalities and many people that are at the forefront of the news in this hour, I have already turned over to a disobedient reprobate mind. I am the Lord God and I’ll not have My people run roughshod. My people that are crying out to Me. I utter My word through My servant tonight and you make mark of it. Everything is going to be all right in your house. Hallelujah
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2010
LETTERS FROM JESUS PLEASE READ AND WARN

This is your Lord speaking.

I am the great I AM.

I always will be and I always have been.  No man knows Me and I am the great I AM who will be forever.

This letter is important.  Time is short.  Time is of the essence.  We are nearing the end of this age swiftly.  There is precious little time left before all becomes dark.  There is a shift in the forces.  The world grows darker each day.  Evil crowds in around the earth.

Men are oblivious to what is happening, but My bride sees it.  She is not in the dark.  My bride’s eyes are open to truth.  We are one—she and I.  Soon she will join with Me for eternity.  Evil man has joined forces with dark rulers of the air to create a new kingdom which is forming to rule over mankind.  It is a dark hour for mankind.  Men cannot truly see how dark this hour will be.

Soon men will plummet into darkness and sorrow.  It is coming swiftly.  I am greatly saddened by the hour at hand.  I cannot keep this from happening.  The people have chosen the master they wish to serve.

Time is short.  If My people wish to come with Me when I rescue the bride, they may come.  Total surrender is what I want.  Anything less and I will not be pleased.  I do not want their lukewarm efforts.

All or nothing—the hour is at hand to decide.  What will it be: Me, the Savior of the world or the enemy of mankind?   He is a cruel master—he kills and destroys.  He knows no limits.  He lusts after death.  His hatred is complete.  He has no limitations on evil.  He reigns in darkness and rules in death.  He is the prince of the air and his evil is uncontrollable.  He hates mankind and deceives at every turn.  The people follow blindly his deception.  Their way is cruel when they fall for his trickery.  He is the ruler of deception and lies—the father of lies.

Sadness will overtake those who wake up to what they have given themselves over to—when people realize that they have given themselves to the wrong ruler—to the ruler of the air and darkness.  Their agony will be unquenched.  It will be the worm that never dies and My people will have to die to escape the madness.  They will have to die for truth.  Then they will see the value of My Word, My truth, My beauty.  Then they will know that I, Jesus am the one true Savior that they rejected and they will be forlorn, lost, and there will be unquenchable sadness, overwhelming sadness.

Face the truth now and avoid the horrors to come.  This world is closing down.  It will not be the same—soon it will not be the same again.  My church sleeps, blinded, and cannot see around it what is forming.  The enemy has them captivated by worldly pursuits and they are lulled into a daze.  They think all is well.  They think everything is fine and that life will proceed as normal but it will soon change and the complexion of everything will be dark.  Truth, love, hope, beauty, peace, and My Word will fall to the wayside as evil schemes will grow and pick up steam.  The people will not know how the complexion of life could have changed overnight.  One day life is normal, the next day life is consumed in darkness.  It will be.

My wrath will come upon the earth.  I cannot tolerate man’s rejection of GOD.  Man chooses to reject its GOD.  It chooses to reject Me and I will let the earth have its choice.  Choose against Me and find out just what life is like without a just and long suffering GOD.  I bring the rain down on evil and good alike.  I love all, but reject Me and know the wrath of My anger.  I will not tolerate rejection from this evil generation that believes I am not worth following, not worth knowing.

I died for all a gross, heinous death.  I was attacked and mutilated by evil men like sport and I did it to rescue mankind.  This is what a HOLY GOD did for His creation who He loves.  Do you not see O’ earth, I am worth knowing?  I am worth choosing?  For have I not shown you the level of My affections and love?  Can you not see that I, Jesus came down from My beautiful Kingdom and died a gross death to save you?  Am I, Jesus not worth any of your time?

I took time for men.  I wait for My creation and patiently I watch to see who turns to Me.  I ask so little: even a mustard seed of faith.  A tiny effort and I meet you where you are in all your sins and sadness and I come and pick you up and hold you as only a Father can do.  No other god—no other love—knows you the way I do.  But, I will not tolerate rejection or competition for My affections.  I am a jealous GOD.

I will have a bride who is single-minded and who is fully committed to Me.  These are My demands.  But, I will not force My love on anyone—so you must choose.  Love Me and come with Me to a beautiful Kingdom where love never ends or reject your Creator and leave behind the only One who really knows and truly loves you.  Everything else is empty.  My Words are true—I am giving final pleas.

Very soon easy choices will be hard and difficult.  Many will choose me, but it will be hard and painful.  I do not want this for you.  I want you to come to Me now while the choice is easier to make.

How much do you love Me?  If your love is lukewarm, I cannot use you in My Kingdom.  You are not fit for it.  There is no regret in My Kingdom.  The rewards are great for those who choose well in this life.  Choose Me now.  Surrender all and experience everlasting love and beauty that you will never see anywhere else.

You think you have all the time in the world.  You do not.  I am coming soon.  I will receive those who are watching for Me…those who are waiting on Me…those who recognize the lateness of the hour…those who are troubled by the evil in the world.  My bride waits, watches, sees what is going on.  She is not in the dark.  She is ready.  She is fit for My Kingdom.  My bride knows Me and I know her.  We are one and we will fly away together to our glorious nest in the sky.  It will be beauty, sheer beauty and I am ready for this moment, this great and grand moment.

I, Jesus stand at the precipice and I am about to take My flight to retrieve My loved ones.  I love you.  I will not disappoint you.

Think this through carefully.  This is your deciding moment.

Ecclesiastes 8:16-17:  When I applied my mind to know wisdom and to observe man's labor on earth—his eyes not seeing sleep day or night- then I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all his efforts to search it out, man cannot discover its meaning. Even if a wise man claims he knows, he cannot really comprehend it.

Ephesians 2:1-2: As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2010

?I am revealing my ways

Do not be satisfied with hearing my voice.
My sheep should hear me.
Those that hear me should be following where I am leading them.
They take the time to sit and hear-out my whole picture.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
Watchful Sobriety
November 1, 2010

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5:cool

Several words are used in Scripture to imply spiritual watchfulness, and each has a slightly different meaning.  Only as we compare and combine these words do we get the full force of the Scripture exhortations to watchfulness.

One such word is the Greek word agrupneo, translated "watch."  In Mark 13:33 we read, "Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is." The word literally means to be sleepless and comes from two Greek words meaning "to chase" and "sleep."  It implies a purposeful and active state of awareness.

More commonly used is gregoreo.  It is a stronger word, meaning to arouse oneself and shake off lethargy, implying activity as on the part of one who is fully awake.  "Watch ye, stand fast in the faith" (1 Corinthians 16:13), and "continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving" (Colossians 4:2).  "Watch ye, therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh" (Mark 13:35).

A third word is nepho, which literally means to abstain from drink which would produce stupor, as well as sleep, and therefore conveys the additional idea of sobriety.  By combining the teaching of these three words, we are instructed not only to keep awake but to keep active and to avoid the intoxication of this world's seductive pleasures.

In our text, we see that we are not only to be sober (nepho) and vigilant (gregoreo), but we also see the reason why.  Our "adversary the devil" is a vicious opponent.  He stalks us both day and night with brutal cunning.  We dare not underestimate him by figuratively closing our eyes in sleep or dulling our senses with intoxicants.  "Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober" (1 Peter 1:13). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2010
LETTERS FROM LORD JESUS TO YOU :

Please I beg you, choose wisely. The prize is too big to be lost, to be thrown away. I have many special surprises for all My children waiting in heaven, they will be so delighted. But I want ALL of you, I want your soul, your heart, your mind, your body, your spirit, I want EVERYTHING. If you do, give Me everything, you will receive everything. If you give Me only a part of yourself, you will lose everything and suffer greatly for eternity. Take this Word very seriously, many of you do not know yet how to live a life completely separated for Me. Did I not suffer enough for you at the cross, so you can play around with your salvation? I am telling you, My people, please listen to My Voice, I suffered greatly, more then anyone of you can ever know, but know also, the prize for refusing My eternal offer of salvation will be horrible. I loved you at Golgotha, I still love you now. I will love you for eternity. Please, I beg you, choose wisely! Do not play around, time is up. My grace is forever, but time is up. This is your Lord God Jehovah speaking from heaven. Wake up earth!”

I, Sabrina tell the Lord He sounds so severe, He tells me this:

“My heart is broken, because many, very many will be left behind …”

Oh the love of our Lord, the Lord is crying people, literally crying and so am I … Please I beg you too, He suffered so greatly, choose wisely as He said, give Him your all, get down on your face and cry out and weep before His Face, this is not a game! Yours, Sabrina

These are My words for you. Thank you for coming to write.

Soon I will be approaching earth to remove the bride. It is coming soon. The people disbelieve just as I predicted so many years before. This generation disbelieves. I am sad for them. They are a disbelieving generation. They will know the truth soon. All is closing. This time is closing. The hour is closing. My patience is closing. The clock is winding down.

These are My words. Write them down.

This world is hopeless without Me. There is no hope for them if they do not turn to ME, cling to me.

They seek and search for answers everywhere, but to Me. I am God—I have all the answers. I can solve their problems. I can save them. They refuse to follow Me.

These are My words. I am a strong God. I am strong for My people. Tell them to look to Me. I will care for them. They seek answers everywhere but from Me. They are a lost generation looking for answers everywhere but the Source of life.

These are My words. Write it down. Peace is My moniker. I am peace. I can save the people. If they just turn to Me—let Me be their Savior. I will save them. There is no help for them anywhere else. Why do they look elsewhere for solutions that can only be found in Me? They need to run to Me now. Now is the time.

I am pleading with them, but it falls on deaf ears. It falls on blind eyes. They are not paying attention. Soon they will be blind sided and they will wonder what hit them. They will be left locked out. The door will be closed to them and it cannot be opened again. They will have to come to Me the hard way and it will be tremendously difficult.

The enemy is wicked and he spares no expense in his desire to destroy and kill. He will lash out at the Christians left—those who have been lukewarm and they will die at his hand. Their torment will be great. They will face the worst. This is not My intent that they should go through this and suffer so. But I am a patient God and I am warning them now—turn, repent, surrender all to Me now and be saved.

The hour is approaching quickly and there is very little time left to make things right. I cannot continue to hold back what must happen. The plans are laid out. I am true to My words. I will come to get My people. Those left will see how bad it will be when My bride is removed. You cannot see it now because you are caught up in the cares of this world, but I cannot hold back forever. The plan is put in place—I am God and I will see it through.

The time is dwindling away. You have precious little time left. You must decide. Surrender to Me or face the worst. What is your choice? These days are running out. We are coming down to the end of life as you know it. The world is evil but it is not as evil as it will be when I pull away My hand of protection.

My church is asleep—she sleeps, but My bride is alert. She is awake. She sees the hour. She knows her place. She is awake and ready. She will be moved to glory and fly into the skies just as My word promises. The enemy wants you to think this is all a fantasy. He is a liar—he is the father of lies. He comes to kill and steal. He is arrogant and ruthless.

The people are deceived. They must wake up. They must open their eyes. They are being deceived. The deception is everywhere. The time is short. Soon nothing will be the same for those taken and for those left: horror for those left; splendor for those taken.

I am a God of great love and patience, but I am ready to receive My bride unto Myself and she is ready to be received. All is ready. The world needs to take heed. I am a God of great patience, but I am coming and the time is short.

These are My words. I am careful with My words. Did I not say I was coming back to receive My bride? I will do what I say. Don’t doubt.

You do not believe, but My word is true. They hour is at hand. All is ready. The plans are in place. Men cannot stop these plans. I am God. I will fulfill My destiny to retrieve My beautiful bride. She is the one who waits on Me. She is the one who longs for Me. She desires to be with Me. She puts no other gods before Me. She is the one I died for. I died for all, but My bride receives Me without hesitation. She waits and watches. I know her and My bride knows and loves Me. She obeys Me. She adores Me and I adore her. My bride is surrendered and follows Me. She knows that I have answers. All others will be left.

Be part of My wedding party and come to live with Me. Soon I am leaving with My bride. You can be among these I take with Me. Why choose death and destruction? Come to your senses and live or be blinded and die. I am holding out My hand for just a little bit longer. But don’t think it will be forever.

Soon all will be dark and I must pull away My hand and depart with My bride. Choose now, the hour is waning. You have precious little time left. This is your Lord and Master Jesus speaking.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2010
[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2010
ANOTHER LETTER FROM OUR LORD JESUS PLEASE READ.

Write it down. These are My words. All is ready. I am coming so very soon.

The times are speaking of My coming. All is evil. The world is preoccupied with itself. I am bored with this world and its preoccupation with itself. This is your Lord and Master speaking.

I know the writing is on the wall—the time is closing in. My people need to get ready. They need to surrender their lives to Me. I, God am a powerful God. I will be sad for them. The time is drawing near. All has been said before. The hour is late. I am giving them only a little bit more time and then I must return for the bride.

What must I do to wake the people up? They sleep soundly. When they finally wake it may be too late.
Then the hour will be upon them and they will be left. They cannot understand the gravity of My nearness.
The season is now. They can know the season. I am coming to bring them to My heavenly home prepared especially for them—where they will lack for nothing. I have bled out for them and they do not believe Me. They won’t listen.

Write it down. These are My words. I am patient with these people, but I cannot wait forever. My coming is set.
I will arrive soon. The hour is closing. My bride is ready. I am ready.

I have told you the truth, I am returning quickly to retrieve My bride. Why do the people doubt? I am telling them the truth. It will be.

I come without delay. My time is at hand. The time is coming for Me to remove the bride. All is set. All is established.
I am ready. Soon they shall see. My coming is appointed and no man can stop Me from returning for the bride, My beautiful bride.
We will reign on heaven and earth forever.

I will not wait on My people forever. Why do they think that I, God, am not true to My words? I will do as I say.
I have said I am coming and I will come.

The hour is darkening. All is dark. This world is falling apart and all who seek after the things of this world.
They seek base things. Their love of the world is a stench to Me. I hate their pursuit of evil, when they could have My love.
Their choice is sad and ultimately they will learn too late a horrifying truth of being apart from God for all eternity.
I do not want to leave them—those who do not want Me. But they are choosing for the world and their choice is sad and fatal.

Wake ‘O earth, your Lord and Creator calls you to repent and find your way home. It is not too late, but the hour is shortening. Please come to your senses. I, God, am waiting on you. Turn to Me. Repent of your sin. Open your eyes. Surrender yourselves and I will save you. All is not lost. But soon it will be too late. Remove your blinders. Open your eyes and see the truth. I am leaving soon with My bride. These are My last calls. I am patient only for a little bit longer. And then the shock will set in that My bride is gone and the world will go dark.

Write it down. These are My words. I am coming very soon. I, Jesus, am coming. I will take My bride with Me. Many do not believe.
They are wrong. They are playing a dangerous game. The hour is short. I am holding out My hand to them. It is My hour.
They must know that I am God and I will not be mocked. I will not tolerate mocking—mocking of My Name and My message. My message is clear: turn, repent, surrender. Come to safety—all will be well in My loving arms. Turn away—and die. These are My final offerings.

What must I do to reach you? I died a horrible, painful, humiliating death. There is much you will never know how I suffered.
I cried out to My Father and He would not listen. And I was alone in My pain and suffering. It was horrendous and it was My love—My display of love.
I gave all to save you: to give you hope; to give you health; happiness, and life. You make Me suffer again when you reject Me.
I suffer over you, your loss. You will reject the Son of Man and be rejected by My Father and suffer great loss—eternal loss. How can I make you see? What can I do to make you see the time is short? Won’t you even consider My offer? I am a loving God and I give greatly—I gave all as a demonstration of My undying love for humanity. What more can God do?

These are My words. These are My pleadings. I am ready to pull the bride out to safety. Be among her and live. Accept My offer and live—live well. Why wait? Soon it will be too late. Then you will have eternal regret and suffering at the hand of the enemy. He is ruthless and uncaring—he cares not for mankind. Don’t be deceived. He will leave you behind to die a horrible death. There is no way to the Father but through Me.

I am your only hope: turn, repent, surrender, and run with Me in the fields of bliss in heaven.
I await to take you with Me. I invite, you reject. Time is short. Your rejection will be your last action soon, if you don’t accept My offer.
I am God. I will not be mocked. I gave all. Do not trivialize My words, My offer. Soon time will be up and your chance to surrender will be too late.
Consider this seriously. I would rather you be hot or cold—as it is, I must spit you out.
Come to Me. Come quickly. I am pleading for you to wake up.
I cannot wait forever. These are My final offerings.

I love you, but rejection will be your last action. Choose life, choose now. This is your Lord Jesus speaking.
Give Me your life and we shall be together forever.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2010

Put your house in order!
This I speak to My people. You are in a time of
preparation. I want My people to be ready.
I want you to sweep your houses clean in preparation for My arrival.
Read the signs of the times.
I have given you My instructions. Cleanses your homes and your hearts from
all yeast. I the Lord your God have not changed.
As in the days of preparation for the Passover I speak to My people.
Sweep your house clean seek out the dark hidden places.
Call to Me and I will lead you. Do as I
direct and heed the sound of My voice now. Do not wait for the trumpet, do
not wait! Now is the time to sweep your house clean. Now is the time to
fill your lamp. Now is the time to put on your clothes. Oh, My people Hear
me! I am doing as I said I would do. I am at work. I have prepared the
place for you. Live in expectation. Be joyous as you seek My face.
As you seek My will as you set aside the things that have caused you to drop your
eyes from me to this passing world.
LOOK, SEE, HEAR, My children.
You are in the days of preparation. Put your houses in order.
Sweep them clean and get dressed. I want to find you ready.
I want your lamps full and your houses in order because I love you and you know I am coming back for you.
Do I tarry? Is this your home? Do not be deceived! Put your houses in
order and continue to look with expectation for your Bridegroom, For surely
I come at the appointed time. Live My children as sojourners in this land
for I am leading you to the place I have prepared. Yes, I AM leading
those who will hear and heed My voice. Come, let Me show you how to get
ready. Wash in My River, feed upon My word and do as I direct. Do not be
encumbered by millstones that I have not given you to carry. My yoke is
easy and My burden is light. Set aside all that binds, all that will burn
in My fire and keep your eyes on Me for I will come for you just as I have
promised. And for those who are ready it will be a day of great joy and
celebration. I will come at the appointed time. Do not doubt but walk in
readiness and live in expectation. I am asking you to build your arks and I
know there will be great jeering. Do not let the jeering hinder you for
your arks are lives lived in Me though obedience to Me. Hear me! Sweep
your houses clean. Set aside all the unclean things. Do not set your eyes
or your hearts upon them, Build your arks, My children. Get dressed and let
your lamps be full and shining brightly when I arrive. Sweep your houses
clean of all darkness. You cannot live in the shadow lands and be My beckons
of light. You must shine so you can be seen. Enter your ark now while it
is still day. You are in the days of preparation. Cleanse your hearts and
your homes and live in readiness for Me.

This is what I hear the Lord speak this day.

In His love and service,

Colleen Vickers
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42am On Nov 04, 2010
The Blessing of Prophecy
November 3, 2010

"Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand" (Revelation 1:3)

There seems to be an increasing interest in biblical prophecy in recent years, but the great majority of professing Christians (especially in the so-called mainline denominations) continue to reject or ignore the great portions of the Bible dealing with the prophetic future. This is most unfortunate because there is genuine blessing in the study of these prophecies. It is significant that only the book of Revelation makes a specific promise to this effect. Not only in its opening verses as above, but also in its final chapter is such a blessing promised: "Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth (i.e., 'guardeth') the sayings of the prophecy of this book" (Revelation 22:7).

Note also the exhortation in Peter's final epistle, just before his martyrdom. "We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts" (2 Peter 1:19).

For those who ignore these prophecies concerning the Second Coming, Christ's rebuke to certain disciples who had failed to believe the prophecies concerning His first coming may well come to be appropriate again: "O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken" (Luke 24:25). The book of Revelation ends with an even more serious warning: "If any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy (note, not just the concepts, but the words!), God shall take away his part out of the book of life" (Revelation 22:19). It is clearly very important that Christians read, understand, believe, and obey the divinely inspired prophecies, as well as all the other revelations of the Holy Scriptures. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 3:37am On Nov 05, 2010
ANOTHER LETTER FROM JESUS :
Í
Susan I have much to tell. This letter will give you new information. So listen closely as I explain.

The world is going to see a great shift in darkness now. The end is growing closer. I am about to proceed with My plans. The darkness is closing in. The times are drawing to a close swiftly. All is growing dark.

People don’t see it because they refuse to look. The hour is closing in of My promised delivery of truth—I am true to My word. I will do as I say. All will see soon.

The world thinks there is no retribution for their behavior. The world thinks there is no consequence for turning their backs to God—a Holy God. They are wrong. There will be a price to pay for openly rejecting a Holy God. I am God. I will not be mocked. They mock Me at every turn. They humiliate Me at every turn. I suffered and died for them. I laid My life down for them. I am a Holy God. I cannot look upon evil. I cannot see this evil and allow it to continue. I know the people think I do not exist and that they can carry on however they want, but this I cannot continue to tolerate.

Everywhere you turn there is evil. The evil has taken over the land. It runs unchecked. It has no limits. It runs unabated. It flees and it takes control so that the people have completely lost themselves in it. They are overtaken by it. I, God—I, Jesus have seen enough. I cannot allow this to carry on.

The people are in the dark. The evil does not seem bad enough to them. They die from lack of knowledge and so they cannot see for themselves the wretchedness of their ways and those around them.

They are so consumed by evil and overtaken by it they dismiss it and say to themselves: “Things aren’t so bad, surely God will not come so soon. Life will go on. I can do as I please.” This world will soon find out what it means to toy with a Holy God unchecked. I did it before during Noah’s time and I will do it again. My people had better find themselves and prepare. They can come with Me to safety or be left to face the consequences of their choices.

The people think I am playing. They think My Book is good for nothing. They think My Words are empty. I, God am not to be tried. I am not to be tempted. I am God and what I say, I will do. When I say I will do something, I, God will do it.

Even My people who call themselves Christians mock Me with their disregardful attitudes toward My Word—My Holy Words. I have laid out My plans in advance to this generation so that there can be no doubt about what I will do—so that no one will be in the dark when it is time for Me to make My move. I am not untruthful like the enemy of mankind. I have been up front, open, truthful about My plans. The truth is plain for those who seek Me for those who read and study My Words. I am Truth and when I say I am doing something, I will do it. I am a God of truth. No one rivals Me in truth. I give My Word and I see it through to completion.

There will never be a Truth like mine. No one carries out truth like I do. I am a force to be reckoned with. I am a God of complete and total follow through. When I say I will do it—I will do it. I will carry out My plans, make no mistake. Only a fool says there is no God.

There is precious little time left. My people need to prepare. I am ready to take My flight very soon. It is coming. I am a God of utter, impeccable, unquestionable truth. I cannot be questioned. When I speak—I speak absolute truth. My Word is clear for all who bother to read it. I have laid out My terms of what I plan to do and what I expect from My people. It is all set out and absolutely clear. There is no question that now is the hour. Yet you choose to disbelieve Me. I am your God. I would not deceive you. I gave you signs of My coming and you know that I have made them clear.

The people don’t believe because they choose not to. They are enthralled with this world. They knew that that there would be a time that I would come again. They knew that I had told them that a day would come when I would pull My people out to safety. They refuse to believe that it is now because they do not want to see it. “It is as it has always been,” they say to themselves. Yet the signs I told them to watch for are happening right before them and they refuse to see. They refuse to believe. They are a sad, doubting, lost generation and evil has overtaken them. They find comfort in their possessions, in their pursuits, in their love of money, everywhere but with Me, their Lord and Maker. Do they think they can be so utterly satisfied with these temporal things that they can’t even hear the one calling them to safety, to prepare for the plan I have laid out before them. Even the Christians are woefully unprepared and they will be shocked when they find themselves left. I am sorry for their loss, but I have warned them and I have outlined My plans and My terms for them to be saved.

They must turn to Me and surrender everything; give Me their lives; repent of their evil and sins, and turn toward Me and I will heal them of their infirmities, and their illnesses, and their sin sickness. I am the only answer for mankind. There are no other answers although they try to find them in so many ways. Their wholeness will never be found in anyone or anything but Me—the one true God.

My people need to lay down their lives before Me and repent. Let go of the world. The hour is late. Release your grip from a world that is crumbling, falling apart, and doomed to destruction. I, God can save you for just a bit longer—then you will face the worst—a world that is coming undone. This world will soon never be the same again. I am crying out to you. Please listen, the time is short. I am telling you because I love you. You have precious little time left to prepare, to repent, to surrender. Please hear My pleadings. I am trying to warn you to wake up and see what is coming. I cannot allow the dark forces to go unchecked. The world will soon know My wrath—My wrath against evil gone amuck: evil that has consumed every area of life. It is pervasive and it has consumed every part of human existence. How can I allow this to go on? I cannot.

You think I will continue to look away and man can carry on in his hopelessness. It cannot be. Soon the world will know that I, God—I, Jesus will whisk My people away to safety—who is My loyal bride and I will turn away to allow the world to experience My wrath. What happens when a Holy God releases protection over the world? This world is harsh, but nothing like it will be without my bride and with My hand of protection pulled away.

You have but a little time left. Don’t live in denial any longer. Face the truth. Humble yourselves before a Holy God and I will open your eyes. I will show you truth. I will show you the way to safety. I will give you relief from the madness to come. I will bring you to a beautiful home in the sky prepared for those who call Me their God. This is My truth. There is no other truth. Do not dismiss or gloss over these words lightly. Soon you will long to hear these words and soon the door will be shut. You will have to do the hard things to come to Me.

I cannot change this hour. It is set. You think you have all the time in the world. This is man’s thinking. If you humble yourself, truly humble yourself before Me, I will lead you to God’s truth—My truth. Now you are in a cloud believing every fuzzy doctrine under the sun. The enemy is wreaking havoc over the people. The people are in cloud of delusion and cannot see that the Words in My Book match up with the signs of the time and My coming is so near—even at the door.

Wake up O’ earth. The hour is late. The hour is at hand. I am waiting, but not for long. You have precious little time left. Take My hand. It is extended out to you. But soon, I will take My bride and we will fly away. Join with us. It is not too late. Don’t wait too long though, many will be left as described in Revelations. Do not be so sure of yourself. Turn to Me now before it is too late. I, Jesus speak truth. Come now before it is too late.

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2010
Presumption Kills
Friday, November 5, 2010

TEXT: Jeremiah 50:17-34

"Their Redeemer is strong; the LORD of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon" (Jeremiah 50:34).

Thought for the day: "God gives power to the faint. He defends the weak"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Eleba: 12:58am On Nov 06, 2010
jst wnt 2 say that GOD hs bn so wonderfl 2 me since i got born again n truly it pays 2 fear nd love HIM.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
Regeneration
November 6, 2010

"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit" (John 3:6)

Perhaps the greatest purpose of Christianity is to take that which is only flesh and see it reborn as Spirit--to see spiritual life born where before there was only death.  But then, even in the most mature of believers, there remain aspects of the old nature mixed in with--even at war with--the new.  In frustration Paul cried, "I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me" (Romans 7:21).  But each Christian should, through the power of God, be winning that war.

Christ came to regenerate the spiritual side of man.  "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death" (Romans 8:1-2).

Too many Christians still have their spirits buried deeply within the flesh, having "yielded [their] members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity" (Romans 6:19).  But Christ came to change all that.  "God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit" (Romans 8:3-4).

Through faith, "according to his abundant mercy [He] hath begotten us again" (1 Peter 1:3).  To "beget" means to reproduce a like kind.  Since He has "begotten us," we should be becoming like Him in attitudes and aims.  "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 2:5).

"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it" (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24).  This is the object of Christianity. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2010
Letters from our JESUS

Dear Susan, write these words down.

This is your Lord and Master JESUS.

I come to you today with new words. There is much to say. These words are for all who will hear them.

I am GOD. I am JESUS. Make no mistake these are My words.

The hour is closing in. I am coming soon.

Susan, write it down.

Soon the world will know My fury: the fury of an angry GOD; the fury of a rejected GOD. These words are to this lost generation. These words are for whoever had ears to listen. I watch the world…I know all. Nothing gets by Me. I am GOD—all-knowing GOD. I am JESUS, Savior of all.

This world is about to descend into evil, unstoppable, untamable evil—evil unleashed, unbridled—evil that can’t be conquered by men. Only GOD will be able to stop it. But until that day, men will endure the worst. I will take My people to safety and the evil world will come into the open. No one will ever have seen or will see again this much evil.

The time is drawing near. The hour is closing in and I am about to make this happen. I, GOD have seen enough. Men are helpless to stop what is about to happen. The world is about to see what happens when I, God step aside and allow the people to have the kingdom they have chosen. They have chosen a kingdom without a just and righteous GOD…without a Holy, merciful, loving GOD.

This world has never known the likes of living without My ever-present hand of protection hovering over the lands. But this is what the world wants. It has chosen a world without a Holy GOD. The world wants to remove holiness from its midst to do as it pleases and so it shall have its way. I shall step aside, excuse Myself, depart with My chosen bride and leave for a heavenly home prepared for My beautiful bride—the one who loves Me and who I love as well.

We shall sing songs and join together in the sky. We shall love, laugh, and sing it will be sheer beauty. It will be so beautiful. Earth cannot comprehend such beauty.

The people on earth shall have their wish. They shall see life without GOD looking on and keeping them from unbridled evil. It will be a dark hour.

The people laugh at My warnings. They jeer at the idea that this will happen to them. In their hearts, they think My Words are stories that will never come true. They believe each other, but not their GOD who made them. They console each other and say GOD will never come back. These are fables: they pat each other on the back and laugh at My Words as if it is all make believe. Soon the stories will come to life and My Words will come to pass and those who mock My Words will learn that I am a GOD of great reliability and when I say I am going to do something, I, GOD will see it through.

This world thinks GOD is not real or greatly underestimates who they think I am. I am God of truth and this hour is coming and the people need to prepare themselves. They can surrender, repent, and come with Me, their GOD to safety and beauty or be left to face the consequences of their choices.

My message is here for a short time. This world is coming to a stop. It is changing rapidly. Soon the people will find out about life without GOD. I am ready to do this thing to pull My people out, to see this through. I want you to seek your GOD, humble yourself before Me, and be sorrowful over your sinfulness. Weep over your wrongs and iniquities.

You think you are not that bad, but you are wicked to the core. You blaspheme Me with every other word spoken. You take My Name in vain. You use My Holy Name in casual conversation in crass ways as if I am not looking on—as if I don’t exist and see all this. Who do you think you are? I created you. I brought you into this world. I set you into this place. I give you breath. You come, you go, and I know everything about you. I can no longer tolerate your evil perpetrated against Me and all the little innocent ones. Oh, you think I don’t see what you do behind closed doors. What you whisper in your heart. How you plot…how you scheme against each other…against Me, a Holy GOD who is omnipotent and omnipresent.

Do you actually think I am not aware of your comings and goings in the dark? I GOD see all. I know it all. I hear it all. Nothing slips by Me. Without My salvation, the sins you commit will find you out. No evil thing committed will be hidden from the light without My forgiveness, without My precious blood covering your sin.

You have a short time to come clean. Wash yourself in My blood. Accept My salvation as the one true Savior of the world. Surrender your life to Me completely. Repent to Me of your evil and find peace with GOD, for no one can come to the Father except through Me, JESUS. I am the only way. You must lay your life down before Me. Follow Me without question and find peace, everlasting love, and beauty eternal.

This is your hour of decision. I am making My pleadings and stretching forth My hand for all to grasp, cling to, and receive My love and then I must shut the door. Then you will wait too long and the door will be closed. Death will be the answer to your escape from a world gone mad. This evil is taking over the world—evil without bounds, without compassion, without remorse. It will be shocking and horrifying for those left. Few will survive the rigors of such evil. My protection will be removed and My wrath will be poured out.

I am not a fable. I am not a tale. I live among you. I live in My bride. My Spirit dwells within My bride, but soon My bride will be removed and the protection I have provided her will be lifted from the earth. I protect My bride and keep her safe, but soon she will not be among you. She will have left you to go to safety. Life will change without the bride among you and My Spirit that lives within her. The change will be obvious and painful for all those left behind.

Why do you cling to this life so? Your hope is false. You put your faith in a world that has grown cold, unfeeling, and cares only for greed and evil ambitions. Good works done apart from My blessing are empty ramblings of a world trying to make a case of living without a Holy, loving GOD. Men’s good works are shallow and empty without GOD. They strategize and plan without seeking My face and their end will be empty. Don’t they see that without GOD, all their planning is empty and temporal?

Men’s empty plans will lead to their destruction without Me, their Holy God. Soon men will be lost without Me in a world gone mad…a world given over to evil…a world without the protection of a Holy GOD.

O’ My people, I am trying to reach you. You resist Me. you resist My pleading. One day soon, you will find out it is too late and that you have been left to face the worst and it will be the worst time in mankind’s history unrivaled by any other time in the history of the earth. It will be a sad, lost, dark world left to its won evil devices. Truth will be hard to find. Love, peace, kindness, the things you have rejected in your hearts, you will long for and not find.

The descent into madness is already happening. Relief through peace, love, kindness, will not be found. It will be a dark period for all of mankind. Repent, surrender now and I will receive you into My peaceful, safe, and beautiful Kingdom where I am a GOD of kindness and protection. You must choose.

Scoff not at My Words. I am sad for scoffers and naysayers. They will have great regret at their doubt and be disappointed over their losses. It will be a sad day on earth when the world realizes the truth that everyone is left to face the coming dark hour.

Turn to Me, your beautiful Savior now. Look upon My nail pierced hands. See My outstretched arms toward you. I am calling you to come to My safety and security. There is no other way. Soon I must leave. Decide now. Choose now. These are the final moments.

I love you. My love is pure and tender. Call Me your God and I will call you mine before My Father and His Holy angels. I will give you a new home…I will bring you to a new beautiful home. All this will be yours.

I, JESUS love you.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Ladyrsky46: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2010
Thhis is great! smiley cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by ebbie9ja(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2010
Guyz,need ur prayers concernin my admission.I blive sincerely in ur prayers nd ur richly blessed as u do so, Word of wisdom;live pure,speak true,right wrong and follow Jesus!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Almuhandis: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
cry cry pls pray with the Iraqi christians who have been under seige since last month.70 killed so far with 3 killed today.The Children of Mohamed as instructed in the Holy Quran? are wiping out their arab brothers because of christ.They aim to 'create a pure islamic state'-Aljazera network.
As christians we are not defeated though oppresed, for Yesua Almasiya forwarned us of such evil,pls pray with them and also pray for their attackers too, for Alnur of yesua deliver them from the hands of shaitan.Amin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506001.288.html#msg7116464

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 230
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.