Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (115660 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by lukeagain(f): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2010
just signed up and been looking around. started getting disouraged by all the talk around- little substance. but this is great, if we'd all honestly share the love of God and bear one another's burdens. christianity is becoming so personal these days- we're mostly disconnnecting from one another. but Jesus stressed the importance of family- even the trinity is a family of sorts. this e- fellowship is a great idea. merry christmas all, and God bless.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by darknouiui: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2010
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by lukeagain(f): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2010
i compare church today with church 10 years ago. maybe because we were younger then but a large part of faith was commited to caring for one another, being part of each other's lives and really knowing one another. it became easier to pray for our neighbours, because they were our friends- my closest friends have come from that sort of fellowship. we loved in practice, not just in theory or through third parties.

i'm guilty too, i guess. i'm too busy to sit and FAF(fellowship after fellowship). sometimes i'm too scared to try to make a new friend. other times it's just i've gotten too comfortable in my comfort zone, my routine, my little clique.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by bomly(f): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2010
jesus take the wheel
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2010
Merry Christmas

An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were absolutely terrified.
But the angel said to them, ?Do not be afraid! Listen carefully, for I proclaim to you good news that brings great joy to all the people:
Today your Savior is born in the city of David. He is Christ the Lord.
This will be a sign for you: You will find a baby wrapped in strips of cloth and lying in a manger.?
Suddenly a vast, heavenly army appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
?Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among people with whom he is pleased!?
Luke 2:8-14 (NET)

This will be a sign for you

My heart and plans for you have not changed.
I have blessed you with yet untapped gifts.
For you to come to the realization of your plans,
you need to more than identify or admire these gifts.
Your job in the next months to unwrap them and open them for others.
It is then you will recognize what I have been doing within you
and how you may yet impact my kingdom in ways far beyond what you are now imagining.

Steven W Bliss
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2010

Susan, this is your LORD speaking. Yes, Susan, I have words for you.

The hour is closing in. The people think not. Even those who are MY own do not believe ME. They have no faith. They read MY Word. They see the times. They do not believe that the hour approaches for ME to retrieve MY bride. I do not know what they will need to see the truth. I have laid this out carefully for all to see and yet the majority, refuse to see and they refuse to look. They are so preoccupied with the world before them. They do not want to look, see, believe for themselves.

There are a few who are watching. There are a few who have noticed the times are lining up with MY Word—MY Words given so many years in advance by MY prophets. Yet they look the other way. This does not coordinate with their earthly desires. They run toward the unclean. They are captivated by the things of the world. I know you MY people. I know how you lust after the things that all the heathens lust after.

You have drummed up every excuse in MY Book to make yourself justified to pursue the world and the unclean things thereof. You use MY Book to give yourself license to pursue the world. You know what I speak of. You pursue wealth and possessions and you say, GOD doesn’t want us poor. When did I even speak to you? You are so busy proving that it is in MY will that you have everything the heathens’ possess, that you don’t even talk to ME anymore. You don’t know ME. You know the world. You know wealth. You know the lusts of the world, but you do not know ME. You are an enmity to ME along with the world. I cannot take you to MY Kingdom. Your lukewarmness will put you outside MY Kingdom and I cannot take you with ME when I come to remove MY bride.

I am a GOD of TRUTH and LOVE. Do you find these words to hurt? Well sometimes the TRUTH must hurt. I want to save you. Pull away from your lusting, clinging to the world around you. You accept MY offer of salvation and then turn back and blend perfectly with those in the world. I cannot have you in MY World as long as you continue to pursue your own agenda. If you surrender and repent of your sins to ME and give ME your life, your will, your all, then I can establish MY Will in your life and I can work MY perfect plans in your life. Your justification of your plans in your life using MY precious Word, yet never actually surrendering your all to ME is putrid to ME.

Your working of good without consulting ME disgusts ME. If you don’t surrender to ME completely and make ME the undisputable MASTER over your life, then someday when you stand before ME, all your so-called good works will burn up because these were your plans and not MINE. You did not take time to become intimate with ME—to truly know MY Will for your life. You proceeded in the direction you chose.

If you continue to pursue your own path and spend little or no time with ME, getting to know ME, establishing intimacy with your GOD, then your chosen path will lead you straight to hell. This is harsh you say. WAKE UP, MY people. This is TRUTH. I AM GOD. I created you. Quit working in the framework of your own thinking and justifying your love affair and adultery with the world by using MY Words. I want to spit you out.

Come to ME in these closing moments. Turn from your unrepentant lusting after the things of the world. If you put down your lusts for the world and actually spent time with ME and MY Word, you would see that these are roads that all lead to hell.

The world says there many paths that lead to GOD. This is an outrageous lie of the enemy. The TRUTH in MY Word is that there is only one narrow path, one narrow way to the FATHER and it is I, JESUS CHRIST, the MESSIAH. You must make ME your LORD and MASTER, and if you do not give ME everything, including all your future planning—you serve another master. This master you serve tries to pose as light. His light is blinding you MY children, MY little ones. You are following him to hell.

The things of the world that you see others, who do not know ME engaging in look so right. They look so normal. This is the way the enemy deceives you. Step away. Separate yourself unto ME. MY Way leads you to freedom, peace, love, and satisfaction through ME, your ONE TRUE LOVE. The enemy wants to trip you up and he is succeeding. The path is thin and few find it. *MY Word is plain. The road to hell is wide. This TRUTH should be sobering for you. If you knew something was rare, unique, than you would know you must look carefully for it. The wide road by contrast is easy to find. MY people, lay down your life before ME now, the narrow path doorway is about to close and when I come to get MY beloved, it will close.

This is the moment of decision. The world around you seems normal, right. But you are falling into the enemy’s hands and you are resisting MY TRUTH. I have made it clear in MY Word that it will be as the days of Noah and Lot. Few will be found worthy to be saved when I come for MY bride. MY people this should be sobering for you, but you fear ME not and cling to the world as if it holds your answers.

The world is crumbling. It groans and creaks under the pressure of consuming evil that is taking over. Can you not see this? What do you not see about this TRUTH? The world is growing cold toward its GOD, even indifferent. It seeks after every explanation to disbelieve ME. Why can you not see this? Soon MY TRUTH will win out and what side will you be standing on? Will you be with ME in the end or will you be on the side of eternal regret, sorrow, loss, torment, and fire—cast into the final destination—the Lake of Fire.

You are either MINE, fully-surrendered or you are not MINE. There is no middle ground. Those who ride the fence and have a little love for ME and indulge themselves, they believe justifiably using MY Word, with the world are already dead and lifeless to ME. You belong fully-surrendered to your master, satan. He does not mind that you say you are MINE, as long as you are not fully-surrendered to ME. You can call yourself anything you want, you can visit MY House as often as you like, you can wear MY Name on your sleeve, but if you are not fully-surrendered to ME and engaging fully in the ways of the world then you belong to MY enemy and you are his slave. And when you stand before ME, I will know you are not MINE and you will join your master for eternity.

Choose quickly. I must leave soon with MY beloved. Join us. But choose now. No decision is also a choice against ME. I love you, but I am also always and eternally TRUTHFUL. Turn to ME. Make ME your undisputed LORD and MASTER and I will bring you to eternal safekeeping. Time is running out.

Let these Words stand.

I, JESUS have spoken

*After I took down the LORD’s letter, HE said to add this Scripture:

Romans 1:19: (KJV) since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.

[b]I added this Scripture:

2 Corinthians 11:14-15: (KJV) 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Luke 13:22-27: (KJV): 22And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. 23Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2010
Letter 60 (December 27, 2010) This letter was told by JESUS CHRIST to Susan for you:

Yes, Susan I do have words.

These are final pleas. I am trying to capture the attention of MY children. MY children are so very caught up in the world. MY dear children, whom I created, what did you expect to see happen just prior to MY return for MY bride? What did you think would need to happen before I come to retrieve MY bride that would signal you to take these words seriously? What in your mind did you need to see before you would decide to sit up and pay attention? What can I provide you that I have not clearly outlined in MY Book?

MY dear ones, you also must be watching and you also must read MY Book, and seek ME through a surrendered relationship. If you cannot meet this criteria, than no, you are not seeing and all this talk of MY return to receive MY bride is absolute nonsense to you. MY Book is nonsense to most of MY people. They do not believe most of what I have set out in MY Book. If you believed MY Book and you received MY SPIRIT, you would know the lateness of the hour and you would believe these warnings. As it is, you are blinded to truth and caught up in the deluge of daily living. Everything in this world is more important than seeking a relationship with ME, your LORD and SAVIOR.

I find it interesting that I made you, I created every part of you, I breathed life into you, I gave you life and I keep you alive and yet, you won’t look up from your paper once to find ME, your CREATOR. I wait on you. I wait for you to even ponder about where you come from and where are you going? You have all kinds of thoughts about your human existence. You write me off as an explanation for why you exist. Why? I know why. Because if I exist, than you need to follow ME and MY Ways, and you are happy following your present master. You don’t think you follow anyone but your own ways? You are either following ME, your GOD, or you follow MY enemy. You are following him over a cliff, straight to hell.

You must surrender, repent, and turn back to ME, so I can save you. The direction you move in is one that is cursed. You have been moving in this direction from the start. If you don’t change your course, repent to a HOLY GOD, and turn back, the direction you are following and the course you are on, will lead you to hell. All men must choose. They choose the direction they move in or they will turn around and follow ME to the narrow path. Stay on the course you are following, and I will lose you for eternity. Please change your course. Read MY Book and surrender to ME. I, GOD want you to believe MY Pleas, MY Truth. This is all written in MY Book. Nothing has changed.

I am JESUS, I am GOD. You can choose to follow ME. Open your eyes or stay on the wide path, with MY enemy, to hell.

You think you are good. Only MY Blood, which I shed on Calvary for your sin crimes against GOD, can erase your guilt. I can wash your sin away if you only come to ME now. Admit your guilt to ME and surrender everything over to ME. Partial surrender is NO surrender.

Do not give ME your lukewarm commitment. I won’t have it. You will be sent to hell when you face ME if your relationship with ME is cool, lukewarm. You can’t imagine this or believe that GOD could do this? Well, I, GOD can do it, I will do it, and I have done it. Eternal damnation is the destination of the lukewarm. Wake up O’ dead church, church of the living dead. You believe you are alive in ME. You are lost and far from ME, far away. Your contentment with your lukewarm life is going to change soon when you find you have been left.

MY children, I want you to wake up and turn back to ME. I will save you. You are deceived. If you do not read MY Book, seek MY SPIRIT, and watch for ME, than how do you expect to know when I am returning? Are you relying on other men to guide you? This is a mistake. You must surrender to ME, repent, and seek answers from ME, your GOD and through MY precious Word. Only I have the answers to your questions. Seek ME. I am the WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE. There is no alternative.

The hour is almost up. Make the most of your time. Make ME your LORD and SAVIOR. I will take you with ME when I come for MY bride. MY people, MY children, if you do not do this you will be left to face MY enemy. It will be horror.

Think this over carefully,

I, JESUS have spoken

I, JESUS the Messiah have spoken

[b]After reading this letter, I can’t help but to think of this Scripture from 1 Corinthians 2 (KJV) and so I have included it:

1 Corinthians 2

1And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 3And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 4And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

6Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by welovegod(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
Let everything That Has Breath Praise The lord

Obedience to this commandment is the beginning of wisdom. Come to think of it, What can we offer God except thanksgiving? - http://www.ilovegodsite.com/2010/11/give-thanks-always-thanksgiving.html

Once again, i say unto you all, Give thanks always for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus. See you all at the Top and Season Greetings once again - http://www.ilovegodsite.com/
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
True Education
December 29, 2010

"For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him" (Genesis 18:19)

This is a very important verse comprising the first direct reference in the Bible to what we today would call education, and it is given in connection with God's approving testimony concerning Abraham. Note that nothing is said concerning degrees or diplomas, the sciences or humanities, school buildings or textbooks.

It does tell us that God's highest priority in the training of the young is that they learn to "keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment." Such instruction is the responsibility of the home, especially the father--not of the government or some educational association. It is to be given in the context of God's promises and plans (thus in the context of divine revelation) and is to be framed in terms of "commands."

This is also the teaching of the New Testament: "Fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord" (Ephesians 6:4).

The Bible never refers to "education," but there are many references to teaching, learning, and instruction. There are no references to teaching under the sponsorship of the government, however. As far as biblical precepts and examples are concerned, teaching the young is strictly a function of the home and the church (this could no doubt include several homes and churches cooperating in the provision of advanced or specialized instruction). Most importantly, all instruction, in every subject, should be governed by biblical criteria, for "All Scripture . . . is profitable . . . for instruction. . . . That the man of God may be perfect |i.e., 'fully prepared'|" (2 Timothy 3:16-17) for the work God wants him to do. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by welovegod(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2010
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2010
"Listen to ME all MY people. I AM am speaking.

Why do you forsake ME? Why do you continue to live your lukewarm lifestyle? Why is it that I, GOD am not enough for you? You were good enough for ME when I died on the cross for you. You didn't even know ME. You were in existence, but not from this world. You were created by ME already, everything is created by ME. You did not know ME then. You got to know ME as soon as I sent you to this world.

You were a pleasure in MY eyes. Everything on you was perfect. I enjoyed every detail of each and every one of you. Yet, now, you turn your eyes to others. MY heart is hurt by this. Little by little you were falling away from ME, your CREATOR. You were like a love story for ME. The intention was to enjoy each other for eternity. Yet, I was losing you to this world and its attractions. You were enjoying it so much and I was standing on the side to see when you would turn your eyes on ME again, your CREATOR, the ONE who breathed life into your nose.

But you chose the pleasures of this world that was a way much better odour for you. Yet, MY odour, MY ways, MY instructions, MY plans, MY very Word, the Holy Word written by MY HOLY SPIRIT, who should be your guide in this life are not found pleasant in your eyes. This is the worst choice you can make: choosing against your MAKER who breathed life in you, is not a good thing to do.

Therefore, the Heavenly gates are closing in. The path is narrow indeed, like MY Word says, but the gate is closing in and those who have followed ME all the way with total love and surrender to their LORD, will enter in. They will be rewarded greatly. Their eternal life will be so overwhelmingly full of joy and peace and love, that it can never be measured. MY Place is a beautiful one. I have created all kinds of things so you could enjoy this for eternity together with ME your MAKER. I have thought out unique plans for every one of you. You would be so pleased, and the things you are running after now in this temporary world, are falling into pieces compared to what I have in store for you.

So here is the deal: Surrender it all, like MY Word says, like it is written, and live HOLY before your GOD in Heaven, or have your way in this stinking world full of sin and idolatry, leading you to the path of hell. Why do you think MY Words are so harsh and full of warnings? Because I know what hell looks like. Many souls are crying out in there to have another chance. They would do anything to follow ME now. They realize they were misled by their worldly activities led by satan. Now, they are in agony and pain forever, their torment knows no end.

They realize the power of MY BLOOD now when they see ME, as I visit hell often. MY BLOOD is only available for this world. If you reject it now, you make your choice for eternity. MY BLOOD cannot save you once you are lost, once you have chosen your destiny yourself. I gave you freewill. I died a horrible death for all of you, to give you life in abundance. This is meant for eternity. Yet you seek this abundance in the world away from ME, your GOD and CREATOR. This was never meant to be.

You know well enough MY people, when you wander away from ME. You know it in your spirit-being. That's the righteousness of GOD. I AM is a righteous GOD. So nobody would be lost. You still have a chance, but once the door is closing for good, there is little hope for you. MY bride will be with ME in Heaven celebrating her CREATOR and her victory through ME. Do you really want to let it come this far?

MY heart is broken, but I say, fine. What else can I do? You were created with freewill. But it is not MY will that anybody is lost and spends eternity in hell. You think: I will not go to hell. I remember my GOD on Sunday, I go to church, and I harm no person. You violate MY Word and you harm no person? Love the Lord your GOD with all that is in you and your neighbour as yourself. Have you witnessed to your neighbours? Do they know and see in you that you are special, a different kind of breed, one who loves his of her GOD above anything else in this world? Do they see this kind of love flowing through you? Do they know? I have put you there, so you could be MY witness.

Everybody you meet should know I AM is your GOD. Yet, many of you are ashamed to even mention MY NAME. I tell you, I was not ashamed to carry your load of sins on ME, naked on a cross. I was not ashamed to endure the beatings of the whip for you. I was not ashamed to let MYSELF be humiliated by the rulers of that time, so they could mock ME and play a game with ME.

Yet, all you have to do is mention MY NAME and you can not get it over your lips. That means I AM is not in your heart. That means the pleasing of people is more important to you then pleasing your GOD, the ONE who created you. I will not be ashamed to take the ones when I appear in the clouds, who surrendered completely and gave their lives for MY NAME sake. However, I will turn MY FACE from the ones who have denied ME, mocked ME, made ME a joke to go along with their so called worldly friends, who abused MY HOLY NAME and who thought it was not really necessary to live by MY Word—MY HOLY WORD, so it would go well with you, so crime would not rule in this world.

Oh yes, the enemy is pulling at you, but you give him permission to do so. I am a righteous GOD, I gave you freewill, also in this. Every choice you make, is your own. So don't come with excuses when you stand before MY HOLY THRONE one day, I will not accept them. It's all or nothing. Everything in between I cannot accept, neither does MY FATHER.

Now is the time of grace. I made this all possible for you. So choose wisely. It's a choice for eternity, MY people. If I would not care for you, I would not have died for you. The way is open, the choice is yours.

I Am has spoken. Amen."

[b]
Ephesians 1:4

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Isaiah 43:6-7

6I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; 7Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isaiah 45:12

I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Genesis 2:7

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

1 Thessalonians 4:7-8

7For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. 8He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

Genesis 28:17
He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven.”

Joshua 23:16
If you violate the covenant of the LORD your God, which he commanded you, and go and serve other gods and bow down to them, the LORD’s anger will burn against you, and you will quickly perish from the good land he has given you.”

1 Samuel 15:24
Then Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned. I violated the LORD’s command and your instructions. I was afraid of the men and so I gave in to them.”

Luke 9:26
For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
[size=15pt]DO NOT PLAY WITH SIN[/size]

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2010
Loaded with Blessing
December 31, 2010

"Blessed be the LORD, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah" (Psalm 68:19)

As we come to this year's end, it is salutary for the believer to think back over the days of the year and to meditate upon his blessings. He may, indeed, have experienced defeats and losses, disappointments and injuries in great number. If he is honest with himself, however, the Christian will always have to acknowledge that his blessings far outweigh his burdens. God "loadeth us with benefits," and is even working in and through all the trials and hurtful things together for our good (Romans 8:28).

In our text verse, the words "with benefits," have been supplied by the translators. Some might, therefore, conclude that the verse could mean that God is daily loading us with burdens, instead of benefits. The context, however, assures us that the emphasis is really on His blessings. For that matter, even a burden can become a blessing, if we take it as a gift from God for our spiritual benefit.

Therefore: "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits" (Psalm 103:2). "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thessalonians 5:18). "Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice" (Philippians 4:4).

He has given us "life, and breath, and all things" (Acts 17:25). Far more importantly, He is "the God of our salvation." Whatever else we have, or don't have, in this life, we have the great gift of eternal life, through faith in Christ and His finished work of redemption. We have it every day of the year and are daily ready to meet the Lord, whenever He calls. Each day we have the indwelling presence of His Spirit, the illuminating guidance of His Word, the daily provision of all real needs, and the assurance of His love. He has surely loaded us with benefits! HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2011

"There is a Mighty Wind of Change Blowing"

Shift. Change. Shift. Change. There is a mighty wind of change blowing. Don't be left out of the greatest thing that could happen to you My children. Be right in sync with Me. Don't cast your pearls before swine. Allow Me to place the words upon your tongue that I want spoken out during this season of change.

Know that I am in total control of everything. That everything I do is done with a purpose and plan. There are things that have been prophesied thousands of years ago that must be fulfilled. And you are seeing some of them fulfilled before your eyes right now, and will see more of them in the future.

Time for game-playing has long passed. It is time to buckle down and get real with Me. Let's get all the sin out of your lives first. Confess and repent for those sins you haven't yet brought before Me. Let Me touch those areas of your lives that you have kept hidden from Me and others. I want to cleanse you My children of all unrighteousness.

And some of My children need some deep, deep healing. Things have festered for years in your inner man. And you don't know how to release it over to Me. Ask Me, and I will help you. I will show you the steps to take. I will show you the way to healing and set you free from the bondages that have kept you captive for years and years.

Trust Me My little ones. I am not a hard taskmaster. I am a loving, caring Father who wants the best for His children. I want to pour you out one blessing after another. I want you to walk in My favor at all times. I want to open up the doors of opportunity for you if you would only just believe that I can do it for you.

It doesn't matter what is going on in this world right now or with the economy. Nothing is impossible for Me. I have My ways of doing things. I know how to get things to you that you need. My ways are not your ways, and My thoughts are not your thoughts. I am not limited by anything.

The year 2011, holds great things for those who truly do love Me and are obedient, kind and caring. For those who have the heart of the Father will see their dreams be manisfested before their eyes in ways that they have never dreamed possible. You will be amazed at the things that I am doing and will do.

Trust Me My children. Get serious with Me. Give Me your whole heart. Don't struggle with those things that waste time and energy. Focus on the important things. Those things that will last for all eternity says the Lord your God.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by joshelen(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2011
"Behold, i come quickly and my reward is with me", remember that 2011 should be a time to to prepare more towards the coming of the Lord. There are Bible prophecies fulfiling day by day, do not ignorant, there are somethings going on in Israel, Eirope and the rest of the world pointing to the soon coming of the Lord.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2011
˛*.。 **.˛°˛.*★* .
˛°_██_*.。*./ ♥ \ .˛* .˛。.˛.*Happy New Year's!! *
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____.♥ ♥ ˛* ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(, '•', ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚ May you all be blessed with love, peace, healing, health, prosperity and Love of God Always!! smiley)),
.Isa 48 :17-19 The Year of Multiplication and Promostion is for US !! ♥

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39am On Jan 02, 2011
A Fresh Start
January 1, 2011

"That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness" (Ephesians 4:22-24)

Everyone deserves a fresh start. As we start the New Year with resolutions and lofty ideals, it is good to remember that we can all renew our commitment. We can all purpose to gain even loftier heights in our spiritual journey toward Christ-likeness. No matter how far we have ascended, we can go farther; no matter how low we have fallen, we can begin again.

How can this be accomplished? As the context of our text teaches, we must go back to school--the school of Christ. "But ye have not so learned Christ; If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus" (Ephesians 4:20-21). "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls" (Matthew 11:29).

As our text verses explain, we must both "put off . . . the old man" and "put on the new man," clearly speaking of our manner of life, just as if we were changing clothes. If we as believers are hanging on to a few old rags, let this New Year see us obey this passage as an act of faith through the living Spirit of God: "Put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 13:14).

This act of submission and desire will result as we are "renewed in the spirit |or attitude| of |our minds|" (Ephesians 4:23). The old man will not be removed or changed into the new but will be brought under control. The new man is a new creation of God modeled after Him "in righteousness and true holiness." "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works" (Ephesians 2:10). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05am On Jan 02, 2011
On Which Side are You?

TEXT: Genesis 1 : 1 - 13

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" (Genesis 1:1).

All human societies, including ours, tell incredible stories of how the world began.  Many accounts begin when a creature, such as a crab or tortoise, dives into a primeval ocean and brings up a small piece of earth from which the universe is created.  Myths of these kinds are common among primitive people.

On the other hand, scientists have laboured to prove that The 'Big Bang' is the beginning of the universe.  The Big Bang Theory states that in the beginning there was nothing and from this nothingness a reaction occurred that gave way to a tremendous explosion leading to the existence of space and time; but the various theories fail to explain what existed before The Big Bang.  What caused The Big Bang?  Or how did the material get there in the first place?  There is nothing available to science to prove that yet.

Rather than engage in frivolous and endless research on how the world came about, the Bible has provided us with answers.  In the passage we read, "the earth was without form and void," that is, it existed in a formless or shapeless state.  It was only the works of God, described in Genesis 1:3-10, that put an end to that formlessness of the earth.  Scientists are beginning to admit defeat.  Steven Hawking once said, "The only thing I can imagine before the Big Bang is God."  Sir Arthur Keith admits in the forward to the 100th anniversary edition of Darwin’s book, Origin of Species in 1959: "Evolution is unproved and unprovable. We believe it only because the only alternative is special creation which is unthinkable."   

The Bible provides the answers to the missing link and its claims are as incontestable as they are infallible.  As we commence the journey into a new year today, endeavour to make God the pillar of your life.  Avoid being fooled by the pitfall of science.

Thought for the day:  "Faith is believing the unthinkable"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19am On Jan 02, 2011
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2011
Susan I will give you more words.

The world is facing the worst hour, the worst times that has ever come on it in history past. The people think all is well, but the times are changing rapidly. Even as you read this letter, the evil is in motion. And since the people continue to drift away from ME, their LORD and GOD, I have to allow this evil to ensue.

The people have known that the day was coming when the people would finally turn away from GOD and worship the creation and that I would remove the true church, MY bride. The bride is MY followers who stay with ME through whatever circumstance I call them. They seek MY Face despite the difficulty and even the persecution. They are MY true love and they press on to the higher calling that I have set before them. This bride, these unique peoples are MY loyal followers and the light I have put in the world during these dark days. This people who are MY bride have come against opposition and rejection. They have been set apart and separated themselves from the world and they do not follow after the lusts of the world. They operate and function in MY Will. They have laid down their lives before ME and have stepped aside from their worldly plans and pursuits. They have chosen last place and they have chosen first place in MY HEART.

I love MY bride. She is beautiful. I have given her MY Life to replace the life she has chosen to die to. She sees MY Face and places ME into the center of her being as her one true love. We have a beautiful love story. She has eyes only for ME, her MAKER and her CREATOR. She looks to ME for all her answers, for her comfort, and for her fulfillment.

I give her the power from MY SPIRIT to speak boldly for ME and to do the things others would never attempt. She is unique in the world. She loves others in a way that is different because she has MY HOLY SPIRIT and HE brings her compassion and caring that cannot be matched with mere flesh. Apart from ME, her LORD, she is nothing.

This beautiful creature, MY lovely bride, I have prepared to be MY eternal companion. Soon she will leave with ME to her heavenly home, where she will rule and reign with ME forever and be satisfied for all eternity with our closeness. She will never know sadness or disappointment and she only will know love and contentment, peace, and tranquility.

Woe to this world, when I remove MY beautiful bride from the presence of those around her. The world will realize her absence and she will be missed. Her presence will create a beautiful light in her new world—MY Light will shine through her in her heavenly home.

Those of you who are neither mine or completely of the world—you walk on the fence. You are lukewarm—come down from your fence-sitting and choose your GOD. The hour is short. You may be among the bride and take your place with ME as MY eternal companion.

I seek you out. MY SPIRIT calls for you. Come to your FATHER. Come to your LORD JESUS. Come take salvation and live, live well. Avoid what is coming. Come now while the opportunity is there to come with ME. If you wait, the answers to your salvation will be very difficult. You will have struggles that you never believed possible before.

You cannot see ahead, but I do. I see the future. I know what’s coming. The enemy is ruthless. Even now, he is pulling MY people into eternal damnation. But these days ahead are going to be dark and bitter pills to swallow. I offer the remedy to this outcome.

MY hand is extended. I am waiting on you MY people, to turn and face your GOD. Reach out to ME, run to ME. I am waiting still for you. MY Love is great. I do not want to leave you behind to face this coming madness. Please don’t refuse MY pleadings. I cannot decide for you. You must choose.

MY enemy wants you to choose death. He does not care how you get there. He does not care if you play church in lukewarm temperament. He does not care if you reject ME completely. He does not care if you pursue hollow wooden gods. He does not care if you follow empty pagan beliefs. He only wants you to follow him to hell. The result is terminal, it is eternal and once you have seen this error of your way, your eternal torment begins and never ends. It is over and I cannot save you then.

I know the regret of MY children once they realize the decisions they have made has led them into outer darkness apart from their one true love. Please do not set yourself up for this outcome. It is not too late to turn back, surrender, and repent from your evil and receive MY Salvation and make ME your MASTER. I can lead you out. I want to save you. These are MY final warnings. You say, we have plenty of time—we can put this off until later. One day it will be too late and you will then know what you have missed.

Why spend another minute apart from ME? Is the world so inviting? You are deceived. I offer more than this world and all its trappings. I offer peace with your GOD. Let ME bring you to the center of MY BEING and you will know love like you have never experienced it before. I, GOD AM LOVE. Only I can demonstrate love. Everything else is a poor substitute. The hour is waning.

Look to the LIGHT OF THE WORLD—I, JESUS am waiting only a little longer

This is the section of Scripture the LORD led me to for this letter:

Matthew 18:1-4: (KJV) 1At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? 2And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, 3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

I am adding this Scripture:

Psalm 16:11 (KJV) Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by afribuildr(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
Happy New Year!!!
It is true that people don't always carry January 1st excitement through the 1st quarter of the year. Don't get lazy this year. The Lord will give you more energy to survive through the thick and the thin. http://www.plustitude.com/index.php/categoryblog/66-keys-to-surviving-2011.html
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2011
A PRAYER FOR YOU FROM GOD :

Great God among us, arise! Arise in your people now.
Show forth your mighty power through them, says the Lord, the Lord of Hosts and His Spirit together.
Arise in your people, and let Our glory be shown in them. 
Let them be like their Lord even as in His Resurrection, that they rise to new life and power.
Let them demonstrate resurrection life to the peoples and the nations.
Let them arise and shine for now, even now, says the Lord of Hosts, the glory of the Lord is risen upon them.
Let it be now that they who suffered with Him will also share in His resurrection glory.
Let all things come together. Let prophecy and promises be fulfilled.
Let it happen before their very eyes, says the Lord.
Let this word be accomplished in their sight.

Amen.

[size=13pt]“Arise, shine, for the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.”  (Isaiah 60:1)[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by sonia6968: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
Visa / Legalization Appointment And Travel Insurance.

Did u need a reliable person that can help you secure an appointment in spanish embassy both legalization of document and visa appointment, Travel insurance to all schengen states and yes if you are having problem with a visa and need a competent Lawyer to write an appeal on your behalf kindly contact.

(NB) Visa / Legalization Appointment / Travel Insurance / Flight Reservation And Hotel Reservation.

contact
BARRY

innobare2000@yahoo.com

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2011
My Children, there will always be a reason to not do as I have asked you to
do.

Your flesh is always willing to speak forth excuses for disobedience.

But I have given you Truth. I have sent you Light. I have purchased for
you Freedom.

Today you stand Redeemed and able to choose.

Why do you speak to Me of deception?, As if this is reason or
justification for not receiving what I have given.

Light and darkness have nothing for each other?

As it was in the beginning so it is now,

Hear Me and know who you are!

You are Mine!

You are free and unbound. Do not yet again enter the prison of lies.

Did I not tell you why I came?

I came for you! I came to give you life! Healing, freedom and My favor
are yours.

Whom do you doubt?

When I said "It is finished" your bondage ended!

Is there light?

When I said "let there be light was it sun or moon I spoke of?

I AM your Light!

You are not in darkness.

My child, stop and consider, Pause now and know Me. Walk forward in
light, peace, freedom and truth.

Know that it is from My hand you are birthed, fed and carried though this
world

to the place I have prepared just for you.

You, My child, you, the one I love, I did everything that needed to be done.

Finished, your bondage is finished!

Now stop making excuses about deception and walk in my Truth, love and light
and do as I have directed you to do.

Call me Lord, My child and do as I direct. Do not stop to listen to the
whispering deceiver,

Feed on My word. Continue moving. Continue trusting.

Be fillied with My Spirit.

Praise Me and My good plans for you.

Praise Me for I sit on the throne.

Praise me, sing and dance for joy.

For I AM the Faithful One!

For I, your Deliverer have come and I watch over you.

Listen, you hear Me. There is no place for doubt.

Let your heart overflow and be filled,, do not fear, I Am with you!

Do not fear I AM with you!

Praise Me!

Love Me and Receive My love for you!

I AM from Everlasting to Everlasting

I do not change!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2011
Letter dictated to Sabrina by JESUS:

"Write it down MY daughter, these are my words.

MY beloved church, how I love you. I love anyone in particular very much. I want to encourage those who donated their time and life for ME. I appreciate this very much and know that I am a GOD Who rewards to the extent to which he or she is seriously looking for ME. This is my justice. I will reward everyone for his or her loyalty to MY Heart and MY Word.

May I ask you for a little more patience? I, GOD have left you here on earth for still a very short time. The time is short. I know you have heard this many times, but know that I, GOD see everything here and work out everything. You see only the outward appearance. I see the whole world and everyone in particular. I see that many repent now and take MY words and warnings seriously. Hell is not a fantasy but a real, fair place for those who reject ME JESUS, for those who despise and reject MY HOLY SPIRIT.

Therefore, MY beloved church, MY beloved bride, be brave and strong for the time still to come. Be MY Light in this world, as the Light will soon disappear. MY bride will always see MY Light and radiate from ME, this is her mission in this world. She is MY testimony. Know that you always operate and are under MY protective Blood. Nothing can harm or hurt you. The enemy can only threaten and cry murder.

Many of MY children are not loved on this earth. They are a threat to the society. This society is run by the enemy. He will do everything to disable the bride. However MY Blood is so much stronger than the power and list of the enemy. Throw him out daily with your prayers MY people. Tell him that his power has been broken by MY precious Blood. This is something everyone who knows ME has to do everyday, especially at this time.

Darkness will come upon this planet. A thick deep depressing darkness that has never been known. Therefore, MY bride, protect yourself with MY precious Blood, it's the only thing that can safeguard you from the evil one and his plans. I have shed MY Blood for all of you, it is up to you to use it, because MY Blood will never lose its power. Be brave and strong and pray for open eyes and ears, so you will not be surprised by this world.

This society is working to get everyone and everything under its control. This is a world system perfectly excogitated by the enemy and his troops. Many are under his influence. Many do not know ME and are widely used to bring his system in this world. It is a system of slavery. Pray for open eyes MY bride! Do not be surprised by this world and its influence. The number of the beast is now the order of the day.

I tell you, if someone takes this number, he or she cannot enter MY Kingdom. I have exceptions for the children, but if anyone knows of this number and ignores MY Word, there is no salvation for him or her. Warn the people MY bride! You know MY Word! Warn the people! Print out, give out, there is enough information available. Everyday, people are lost by this devil's system. If you would read MY Words, these warnings were not needed, but still many ignore this part of MY Word, even those who know ME.

Therefore, MY beloved bride, notify the people. Notify your predecessors or pastors. Notify your neighbors, friends, acquaintances, relatives. For I tell you, this system will very soon find acceptance into this world, as it is already used now on a large-scale field for experimentation. The grace of MY FATHER is great. HE does not want even one person to be lost. Still, thousands fall into hell everyday. It extends itself everyday. This was never meant to be MY children, never! I have accomplished the ultimate sacrifice for everyone in this world, for every person who is born into this world. Yet, most are living without their GOD, without their CREATOR on this earth, while everyone is aware of his or her CREATOR.

I am a righteous GOD. I have shed MY Blood, all MY precious Blood. The only Blood that can give you free access to MY Kingdom, as everything is subject to ME. Call upon MY Blood! It is still in force. Once I come to fetch MY bride, the period of grace is over. However some of you are tempting ME and think they still have all the time, then and meanwhile, they live their lives without their GOD. What if the enemy this night takes away your life? What then? Do not be stupid, but be wise and live at MY Word that I have given you by MY HOLY SPIRIT. I have sent MY SPIRIT to be with you everyday on this earth, to give you guidance, insight, and instruction. Do not reject HIM when HE lovingly pulls you to HIS Heart. It is the worst sin you can commit and inexcusable. Now is still the time of grace, so come MY children, come!

I call you into MY Heavenly Kingdom to serve ME forever. If only you even had some idea of the glory that I have prepared and that is waiting for you. Many have already tasted this pomp and splendor, yet also this is not decisive. Still people reject ME, while all information about hell and heaven is available by MY Word in the first place and the many extra testimonies. I am an awfully loving GOD, who died for all of you in your place, as a substitutionary sacrifice for your GOD in Heaven, so HE can allow you into MY Kingdom by MY Blood.

MY FATHER is aghast by the rejection of MY Blood. Hell is then the only place that remains for you. Know that it is an eternal place, full of horror, darkness, and suffering. Choose ME, I love you! I created you with all MY Love and inventiveness. Don't reject your CREATOR! I AM JESUS, your sacrifice once and for all. Who will receive it?
"

[b]
Hebrews 11:6 (KJV): But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Deuteronomy 31:6 (KJV): Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV): And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Ephesians 1:7 (KJV): In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Hebrews 9:14 (KJV): How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by question(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ Grace5 and Olaadegbu,
Please I have this question.
Is it proper to attend and/or give offerings (any type) in any church irrespective of the kind of pastors or church it is.
To be more specific, if there is a kind of manipulation in consistently asking people to give using several scripture references.
Meanwhile the pastor is much richer than the church members, living in a big house and driving a big car.
Yet every service he is preaching and asking them to give and give. Those that dont give are told that all their problems is becuase they did not give.
Is this right?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
question:

@ Grace5 and Olaadegbu,
Please I have this question.
Is it proper to attend and/or give offerings (any type) in any church irrespective of the kind of pastors or church it is.
To be more specific, if there is a kind of manipulation in consistently asking people to give using several scripture references.
Meanwhile the pastor is much richer than the church members, living in a big house and driving a big car.
Yet every service he is preaching and asking them to give and give. Those that dont give are told that all their problems is becuase they did not give.
Is this right?

It is proper to attend and give tithes and offerings in a church were you are being fed spiritually on a regular basis.  You have to pray and be led by God to attend the right bible believing church because there are many chartatans operating as wolves in sheep clothings.  These wolves will not care whether you are born again or not, they are not interested in your spiritual welfare but they will insist that you pay your tithes and give your offerings if you want to be blessed.  The greatest blessing you can receive is repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, that is, the salvation of your soul but if what your leaders or pastors seem to be interested in is your financial giving then you have to take heed.

Giving should not only be financial but as I had said earlier the giving of your heart after which you can then worship the Lord with your treasure, talent, time and skills.  New testament saints are supposed to be good stewards of the resources the Lord has put in their possession and that includes giving to your church and ministries that have the mission of God at heart and not for their bellies.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by question(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2011
^^^ Thanks for your response.
The "give give and give" sermons is becoming distractive from the real messages for christian's spiritual growth.
And it is quite discouraging and confusing to new converts and first timers to church who do not understand the "give your offering or pay your tithe" messages.
Anyway. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2011
Touch Not Mine Anointed
January 10, 2011

"And |David| said unto his men, The LORD forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the LORD's anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the LORD" (1 Samuel 24:6)

These words have been widely misappropriated in later times as a warning to any who would presume to question or rebuke an erring pastor or other Christian leader. In the theocracy of Israel, there were three groups of men specially chosen by God and then anointed for their offices--prophets, priests, and kings--and God indeed "suffered no man to do them wrong" (Psalm 105:14). However, all three offices were completely fulfilled in Christ. The Levitical priesthood has been abolished, and Christ is our eternal high priest. The prophetic office ceased with the completion of the Scriptures, and Christ has inherited David's throne forever.

As far as New Testament anointing is concerned, this is now accomplished in every true believer. "Now he which . . . hath anointed us, is God; Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts" (2 Corinthians 1:21-22). No longer are we dependent on special instruction and guidance from priests and prophets, for we have the inerrant, infallible, written Word of God, and the anointing of the Holy Spirit. "The anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him" (1 John 2:27).

Christians can, and should, learn and grow spiritually from godly teachers of the Word and faithful pastors of the flock, but all--leaders as well as learners--must continually be subject to correction from God's Word, "neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being examples to the flock" (1 Peter 5:3). HMM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2011
These words were dictated by JESUS for you:

Yes Susan, I do have words.

The world is about to fall apart. There are many changes coming. People cannot see ahead, but I, the ALMIGHTY, know what is coming. I see ahead. I know this part of human history that is coming.

Many will weep at the horrendous hour when it arrives. All will go black. Many sense there is change in the air. MY children know, they see, they understand. I keep MY children knowing the times that are coming, so that they are never caught off guard. There will be no surprises for MY bride. I am sorry for the world that will be broadsided by the evil that is coming, but the world refuses to see, to watch, to wait on ME, GOD, its LORD. The world seeks answers in all directions, but ME, its GOD. I know the future. I am the ONE WHO knows. And I am informing you now to be ready, be on guard, be watching, as change is not distant, it is coming fast. And MY people, do not get caught off guard because those who watch will be ready, protected, and able to escape what is coming.

The world is headed for grievous change—evil is coming at full force, driving force ready to deluge you, like a giant wave washing away all that protects and keeps you. You will sit up one day and the world will not look the same. Normal will be calamity and chaos. People will be taken away to places they do not want to be when they refuse to fold into the plan of the devil. It will be the worst time to claim to be a “Christian.”

If you want to be prepared, I tell you, follow ME now. I am the DOOR, the DOOR of safety, salvation, rescue. I am the only DOOR. You must tell your friends and neighbors to turn to ME now to be saved. Turn to your GOD in complete, total surrender and be saved. Repent of your sin, show sincere remorse for sinning against a HOLY GOD and MY Blood spilled on Calvary will save you. Do not seek answers elsewhere or you will be lost, lost to MY enemy.

There is only a little time remaining. I am waiting on this generation, on lost souls. You seek your way, you seek pleasure, wealth, and knowledge. But you do not seek truth. You do not care for truth, do not value truth. You value all else, but truth.

If you wanted truth, you would look for ME like a deer pants for a river when it is parched. I am the RIVER, the RIVER of LIFE, love, truth everlasting, the RIVER that flows forever more. Come to ME, MY Waters, MY Truth. Seek ME and be found, be saved, be oriented to truth and live well. Live with the correct direction for your life, MY Will.

I am weary of this generation that tries MY patience. I look past so much foul evil to be patient in hopes MY creation will turn back to ME before it enters into separation from ME for eternity. Imagine being carried farther and farther away from your GOD for eternity. This is hell, a place where I am not part of MY children’s lives at all. I am permanently detached. You will be forever lost from ME. Repent, weep over your sins, and I will faithfully forgive, and we can live together for eternity. I am the GREAT I AM. Kindness and love is yours, truth is yours. The hour is closing in. Be ready, for when I make MY arrival, I am looking for MY children, who truly want to go with ME.

JEHOVA RAPHA
GOD WHO LOVES
JESUS from CROSS to GLORY

The LORD asked me to add this verse:

Jeremiah 3:3: (KJV) Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a LovePeddler's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

I added these:

Psalm 42:1: (NIV) As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God.

Revelation 22:1: (KJV) And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2011
A Mighty Man
January 12, 2011

"And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour" (Judges 6:12)

Gideon was not a very promising leader to all outward appearances. He was of the undistinguished and divided tribe of Manasseh, and "my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house" (v. 15).

But that's exactly the kind of man God knows He can use, for "God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty" (1 Corinthians 1:27). God, therefore, greeted him thus: "The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour" (text verse).

As a matter of fact, there were other qualities in Gideon which must have commended him to God. He was already busy threshing "wheat by the winepress, to hide it from the Midianites" (v. 11). He was not sitting idly, but was already doing what he could for his people. Furthermore, even though he lived in a time of great apostasy when even his own father kept an altar for the god Baal, he still worshipped the true God and was greatly exercised that "the Lord hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites" (v. 13). He was burdened for his people, but all he had been able to do was to try to feed them, hiding his wheat from the invaders. Before the Lord could use him further, however, he had to destroy the family idol and offer his own sacrifice to the true God, even though he knew his family and neighbors might try to kill him (vv. 25-32). God, then, did indeed "save Israel from the hand of the Midianites" through Gideon (v. 14).

If we would be mighty for God, like Gideon, we must begin like him: poor yet faithful, burdened for the Lord's truth, and doing what we can--putting away every idol of the mind, and acknowledging our Saviour's sacrifice for us. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2011
Below is a very brief outline of the Lord’s Prayer (as given to Larry Lea):

Our Father which art in Heaven
Thank You, Abba Father, for the cross of calvary.  Thank you for the precmious blood of Yeshua, the Messiah.  I praise and worship you, and I submit to you. 
(then I pray in tongues until the Holy Spirit releases me)

Hallowed be Thy Name
I hallow Your names, corresponding to the five benefits of the New Covenant in the blood of Yeshua, and I make my faith declarations:  (pray in tongues)

1.  Forgiveness and Sanctification:
Yahweh Tsidkenu:  The LORD our Righteousness
Yahweh Makedesh:  The LORD our Sanctifier (pray in tongues)
2.  Peace and God’s Abiding Presence:
Yahweh Shalom:  The LORD our Peace
Yahweh Shammah:  The LORD is There (pray in tongues)
3.  Health and Healing:
  Yahweh Rapha: The LORD our Healer (pray in tongues)
4.  Provision:
Yahweh Jireh: The LORD our Provider (pray in tongues)
5.  Security:
Yahweh Nissi: The LORD our Victory
Yahweh Rohi:  The LORD our Shepherd (pray in tongues)

Yeshua:  the Messiah, the Name above all names (pray in tongues)

Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done on earth as it is in heaven
Declare God’s Kingdom come and will be done in: Myself, My Family, Church, Nation, Harvest of Souls (All Nations), Jerusalem, Israel, Jewish People
(pray in tongues)

Give us this day our daily bread:
I pray that we be and remain in God’s perfect will in our:  prayer and devotional lives, work habits, church attendance, and obedience in giving (pray in tongues)

Forgive us our debts as we forgiver those who are indebted to us
    We forgive all others, we ask for forgiveness, we set our wills to forgive
(pray in tongues)

Lead us not into temptation
    We put on whole armor of God (see beginning of prayer confessions)
(pray in tongues)

But deliver us from evil
    We pray a hedge of protection (psalm 91) from the enemy (pray in tongues)

For Thine is the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever.   Amen.
    praise and worship the LORD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.