Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (115676 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2011
January 10, 2011 Words given by GOD the FATHER of JESUS CHRIST dictated to Susan

Susan I am about tell you some information that I want you to put out.

Here are MY Words.

The hour is approaching and the world is changing. Listen Carefully. This is news for you.

MY SON approaches earth. HE is coming on white doves, beautiful doves. HE rides the wind. HIS beauty is incomparable. I love HIM greatly. This is HIS FATHER. Susan, thank you for taking these notes. Now write this down:

Soon the world will endure shaking. There will be shaking in diverse places. The people had better take heed. I am coming to shake the world with MY fury. I will shake it to its core. The people won’t be able to stand up to MY shakings. I will blast the earth with the smoke from MY nostrils. I will bring down fire and rain over the earth—hot and cold both. The world will be a desolate place from all of the calamity coming to it.

I am an angry GOD. I am furious over the people who disregard MY SON, MY PRECIOUS SON, WHO died for them and all their sorry sinfulness. The people think I am playing. They think I do not exist. They think this is a game and that I am a joke. Soon the joke will be on them and there will be no laughter, only crying, pleading, and sorrow for the poor choices they have made.

I am sorry these people are so far from ME. They think I do not even exist. I am more real than they are—they are dust, short lived flesh, and MY tolerance of them is about over. Their views of ME and MY PRECIOUS SON and MY HOLY SPIRIT are putrid in MY Sight.

I have given every opportunity for repentance to receive the Blood MY BEAUTIFUL SON spilled out to the ground. HE gave all to a dying, sinful peoples to save them. What an act of courage. What an act of strength. What an act of compassion and pure love. Such love cannot be understood by humans—a GOD who steps down from greatness and humbles HIMSELF to this level is not understood by mere mortals. This cannot be truly fathomed. This is the shining hour of love—love that is incomprehensible. It is love that cannot be fully understood. Only I the FATHER, can tell you I know what MY SON did. I know the depth that HE sunk to, to save a lost people, people so depraved and lost, yet HE had such incredible compassion. This is love. Humans think they know love. They do not. What they know of love comes from above. It is a GOD-given understanding that is only given by the divine, pure HOLY GOD.

I want you to know that I watch all men. I know each one’s comings and goings—all the little secrets held tight in men’s hearts. I see all, all that goes on behind closed doors. Anything hidden among men, I know it. I see it. I am GOD, JEHOVAH and no one can hide from ME.

I, GOD, the FATHER of JESUS am angry at the earth and inhabitants who are so severely disrespectful of MY HOLY NAME. I am furious that you so thoroughly disregard the sacrifice of MY PURE and HOLY SON, WHO has gifted you with HIS very Life and Blood.

I am angry at the attempt to destroy MY people and Israel. MY Word is clear—if you touch MY people and the land I have given them: WOE TO YOU. I will destroy you for touching these people who I am in sacred covenant with. Anyone who touches the sacred land of MY people who I am in covenant with will be destroyed. Am I not true to MY Word? I am GOD. I do not forget MY covenants. I remember, even when humans have long forgotten, I keep MY Covenants.

Now I will unleash great sorrow, wrath, and fire to those who malign MY peoples and tear their land apart. This will be. I do not destroy without a reason, but I am clear about MY warnings. Touch MY covenant land and covenant people and you will see destruction. MY wrath will be upon you. It is written in MY Word. I have written these Words and MY Holy Book has been clear. The world will regret this decision to tear apart MY covenant land from MY covenant peoples. Though humans forget their promises, I, GOD never forget.

Let this stand as a clear warning of what is coming. Death and destruction; sadness and sorrow is coming because you choose evil; because you choose against ME; because you reject MY SON; because you refuse to receive MY SPIRIT. You choose evil. You reject GOD.

You have been warned. MY Word is clear. It has been clearly stated and set out before you—the end result of your madness. MY people will stand. What you put asunder will be put asunder in your own land. When you divide what is under Divine Covenant—you will experience division. IT WILL BE.

I have no time for your evil. You know what you are doing and your choice will be your undoing.

I, GOD, I AM has spoken.

I am YAWEH

FIRE FROM HEAVEN

THESE ARE MY WORDS

TREMBLE WITH FEAR

[b]
Then GOD the FATHER gave this scripture verse to confirm HIS Words (KJV):
Psalm 89
1I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. 2For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens. 3I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, 4Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

5And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. 6For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD? 7God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.

8O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee? 9Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them. 10Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm. 11The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them. 12The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name. 13Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand. 14Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face. 15Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance. 16In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted. 17For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted. 18For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king. 19Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.

20I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: 21With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. 22The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. 23And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. 24But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted. 25I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. 26He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. 27Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. 28My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. 29His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

30If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; 31If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; 32Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. 33Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

34My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. 35Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. 36His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me. 37It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

38But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed. 39Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground. 40Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin. 41All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours. 42Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice. 43Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle. 44Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground. 45The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.

46How long, LORD? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire? 47Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain? 48What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.

49Lord, where are thy former lovingkindnesses, which thou swarest unto David in thy truth? 50Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people; 51Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O LORD; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.

52Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by joshelen(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2011
Psalms 78:9, the children of God with all the available weapons still find themselves most times turning back in battles, the devil is to be defeated easily if we maintain our stand. God said they break covenant and forget the power of God. pls know whom you are in Christ, the efficacy of our weapon of war and let the past works of the Almighty be a strenght to you in the times of battle. we are more than conqueror through Christ because He loves us
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2011
Full
January 14, 2011

"Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people" (Genesis 25:cool

With the words of our text, Abraham ended a life of faith having walked in such close fellowship with God that "he was called the Friend of God" (James 2:23).  But when he died at 175 years old, his standing in the world from a human perspective might not seem to have warranted his nomadic life of sacrifice and faith.  He had sojourned in the land given to him by covenant, but he had not taken possession of it in any real sense.  Although he had gained a measure of worldly possessions (Genesis 13:2), he had evidently given up a stable and satisfying life of luxury among his people to follow God into the land of promise.  Once there, his nephew, Lot, had deserted him, taking the fertile land as his own (13:10-11).  Abraham had seen war (chapter 14), famine (12:10), compromise (12:13; 20:2), fighting between his two wives, and had not had children until his old age (chapters 16 and 21), had lived in poor relationship with his neighbours (chapter 20), and had eventually lost his dear wife, Sarah (23:2).

But yet when Abraham died, Scripture says he died completely satisfied, the literal meaning of the word "full" in our text (the words "of years" added by the translators).  He had learned to measure time by eternity; to weigh the value of earthly things by the Spirit.  "For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God" (Hebrews 11:10).  He had "believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness" (Romans 4:3).

The fullness of Abraham was that of a wealth which death could not touch.  The seeming fullness of those who walk by sight, and not by faith, is emptied in death.  Men and women of faith carry their fullness with them.  When the time comes, may we all die as Abraham died--full. JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by SeanT21(f): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2011
grace5:

January 10, 2011 Words given by GOD the FATHER of JESUS CHRIST dictated to Susan

Susan I am about tell you some information that I want you to put out.

Here are MY Words.

The hour is approaching and the world is changing. Listen Carefully. This is news for you.

MY SON approaches earth. HE is coming on white doves, beautiful doves. HE rides the wind. HIS beauty is incomparable. I love HIM greatly. This is HIS FATHER. Susan, thank you for taking these notes. Now write this down:

Soon the world will endure shaking. There will be shaking in diverse places. The people had better take heed. I am coming to shake the world with MY fury. I will shake it to its core. The people won’t be able to stand up to MY shakings. I will blast the earth with the smoke from MY nostrils. I will bring down fire and rain over the earth—hot and cold both. The world will be a desolate place from all of the calamity coming to it.

I am an angry GOD. I am furious over the people who disregard MY SON, MY PRECIOUS SON, WHO died for them and all their sorry sinfulness. The people think I am playing. They think I do not exist. They think this is a game and that I am a joke. Soon the joke will be on them and there will be no laughter, only crying, pleading, and sorrow for the poor choices they have made.

I am sorry these people are so far from ME. They think I do not even exist. I am more real than they are—they are dust, short lived flesh, and MY tolerance of them is about over. Their views of ME and MY PRECIOUS SON and MY HOLY SPIRIT are putrid in MY Sight.

I have given every opportunity for repentance to receive the Blood MY BEAUTIFUL SON spilled out to the ground. HE gave all to a dying, sinful peoples to save them. What an act of courage. What an act of strength. What an act of compassion and pure love. Such love cannot be understood by humans—a GOD who steps down from greatness and humbles HIMSELF to this level is not understood by mere mortals. This cannot be truly fathomed. This is the shining hour of love—love that is incomprehensible. It is love that cannot be fully understood. Only I the FATHER, can tell you I know what MY SON did. I know the depth that HE sunk to, to save a lost people, people so depraved and lost, yet HE had such incredible compassion. This is love. Humans think they know love. They do not. What they know of love comes from above. It is a GOD-given understanding that is only given by the divine, pure HOLY GOD.

I want you to know that I watch all men. I know each one’s comings and goings—all the little secrets held tight in men’s hearts. I see all, all that goes on behind closed doors. Anything hidden among men, I know it. I see it. I am GOD, JEHOVAH and no one can hide from ME.

I, GOD, the FATHER of JESUS am angry at the earth and inhabitants who are so severely disrespectful of MY HOLY NAME. I am furious that you so thoroughly disregard the sacrifice of MY PURE and HOLY SON, WHO has gifted you with HIS very Life and Blood.

I am angry at the attempt to destroy MY people and Israel. MY Word is clear—if you touch MY people and the land I have given them: WOE TO YOU. I will destroy you for touching these people who I am in sacred covenant with. Anyone who touches the sacred land of MY people who I am in covenant with will be destroyed. Am I not true to MY Word? I am GOD. I do not forget MY covenants. I remember, even when humans have long forgotten, I keep MY Covenants.

Now I will unleash great sorrow, wrath, and fire to those who malign MY peoples and tear their land apart. This will be. I do not destroy without a reason, but I am clear about MY warnings. Touch MY covenant land and covenant people and you will see destruction. MY wrath will be upon you. It is written in MY Word. I have written these Words and MY Holy Book has been clear. The world will regret this decision to tear apart MY covenant land from MY covenant peoples. Though humans forget their promises, I, GOD never forget.

Let this stand as a clear warning of what is coming. Death and destruction; sadness and sorrow is coming because you choose evil; because you choose against ME; because you reject MY SON; because you refuse to receive MY SPIRIT. You choose evil. You reject GOD.

You have been warned. MY Word is clear. It has been clearly stated and set out before you—the end result of your madness. MY people will stand. What you put asunder will be put asunder in your own land. When you divide what is under Divine Covenant—you will experience division. IT WILL BE.

I have no time for your evil. You know what you are doing and your choice will be your undoing.

I, GOD, I AM has spoken.

I am YAWEH

FIRE FROM HEAVEN

THESE ARE MY WORDS

TREMBLE WITH FEAR

[b]
Then GOD the FATHER gave this scripture verse to confirm HIS Words (KJV):
Psalm 89
1I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. 2For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens. 3I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, 4Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

5And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. 6For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD? 7God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.

8O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee? 9Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them. 10Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm. 11The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them. 12The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name. 13Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand. 14Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face. 15Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance. 16In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted. 17For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted. 18For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king. 19Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.

20I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: 21With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. 22The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. 23And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. 24But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted. 25I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. 26He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. 27Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. 28My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. 29His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

30If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; 31If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; 32Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. 33Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

34My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. 35Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David. 36His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me. 37It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

38But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed. 39Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground. 40Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin. 41All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours. 42Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice. 43Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle. 44Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground. 45The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.

46How long, LORD? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire? 47Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain? 48What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.

49Lord, where are thy former lovingkindnesses, which thou swarest unto David in thy truth? 50Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; how I do bear in my bosom the reproach of all the mighty people; 51Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O LORD; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.

52Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.[/b]

Who is Susan and where did you get this? I loved reading it. God bless you!! smiley
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
SeanT21:

Who is Susan and where did you get this? I loved reading it. God bless you!! smiley

Susan is a servant of GOD that , GOD is giving endtime warning to save many.

HE THAT HAVE EAR LET HIM HEAR.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2011
Letter dictated to Sabrina by the LORD JESUS on January 14, 2010: BE MY WITNESSES!

"Just write it down MY dear daughter. You hear MY voice.

I want to address MYSELF in this letter to those who do not WITNESS. I have left MY children here on earth with the hope that they would be a light in this world. Many of you MY children are MY light. But to those who only withdraw themselves in their closet and have a ‘wait and see’ approach, I will speak to.

Your prayers are needed in the first place to pull many from darkness into MY light. MY light must shine in this world. Therefore, MY children, go out and WITNESS of your GOD! What are you waiting for? I love you and I have commanded you to love one another as yourself. If you do not WITNESS, you only have self-love. This is love that is not in MY Word.

I have commanded you, go and be MY WITNESSES throughout the whole world. Yet I see many of my children not doing so. They only want to be filled with MY Love and this is self-love. I give you MY Love to give away and to pull people out of the darkness, so I can save them with MY precious BLOOD. If you do not talk about MY BLOOD, many will still be lost. Speak, WITNESS! Be brave and do not think of your own shame or shortcomings. Your prayers are needed in the first place to prepare people's hearts, so I give you all opportunities to speak about MY BLOOD and MY SALVATION for humanity.

Your actions are needed to WITNESS of MY LOVE that you have got to know. Many of MY children are still too preoccupied with their own plans, this I can not bless. The most important thing is to be in MY will. Otherwise you risk walking into the ways of the enemy, even though this seems good and pleasing and according to MY plan in your eyes.

Be very alert MY children! Pray, be vigilant and give ME every minute of your day, so I can plan your day. Many plan first and then ask for MY Blessing. This method I cannot bless. I want for all MY children to WITNESS. Talk about MY BLOOD, MY SACRIFICE on the cross, and tell them the times we live in. I fill you with MY Word, so people may notice your wisdom. Be wise MY children, pray for wisdom, all wisdom comes from above. Nothing is coincidence, I direct everything to those who ask ME for everything. I love those who search ME in everything. I so love MY children's hearts who search ME in everything. WITNESS MY bride!

If you still go after your own plans, you do not walk in MY Will. MY Will is the perfect and correct path in your life. So walk on this path. Don't let yourself be misled and influenced by the media. She is one of the largest misleading branches in this world. The world has several branches which run to despair and loss, the loss of your soul. Therefore continue to walk on the main road, MY road that runs to eternal life.

Can I count on you MY children? Will you speak and WITNESS of your GOD? Or do you remain in silence to just watch and wait? Those who truly love ME cannot do otherwise than to testify about their GOD. They talk about what is in their hearts. It has to come out. If it does not come out by some of you, pray so that I can fill you with MY LOVE and PASSION. True passion shows itself.

The people live in darkness and are blinded by the devil. They live their worldly life in working, enjoyment, working, and dying. What is left of their lives? Their soul is indeed lost. They have their own thoughts about the course of this world and they think they need to have their own knowledge of what is happening in this world. But they don't see MY HAND in this at all. They do not notice it and it does not come in their minds, as these are controlled by the enemy and its evil system in this society. They are hopelessly blinded. Can I count on MY children, MY bride to give them hope, to show them the TRUE LIGHT, and to let it shine in their lives? Because everyone needs this, no one can live without ME, even though they deny this vigorously.

Once they have tasted of MY LOVE, there is HOPE. I have shown MY LOVE on the cross. I have left MY bride here to witness of MY LOVE in their lives, to pass on what they have received. Talk to them about eternal LIFE with ME. Talk to them about MY precious BLOOD that is still alive. Tell them that their sin cannot save them, but it leads them to an everlasting horror.

Show them their sin, MY children! Show them MY WORD! MY WORD is here on this earth, not so that dust comes on it, but to use as a living object in your hands. MY WORD is written by MY HOLY SPIRIT. HE is the author of it all. HE is the creative SPIRIT behind it all. Give HIM all the honor and study and live MY WORD, by bringing it out and sharing it with others.

Do not be silent any longer MY children, but be MY mouthpiece on this earth! This is not a request, but a COMMAND as it is written in MY HOLY WORD. If you do not witness of ME, MY WORD, then MY Love is not in your heart. The heart overflows where it is full. Is it full of ME? Does it overflow of ME?

I praise MY children with such a heart. For them the reward will be very big in MY KINGDOM, even some of you here on earth have little or no reward. Still, you have the most important thing: MY HEART.

I love you MY children.

I, the HOLY GOD JEHOVAH YESHUA have spoken."

[b]
Acts 1:8 (KJV): But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Mark 16:15 (KJV): And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

1 Corinthians 9:16 (KJV): For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

James 4:13-14 (KJV): 13Go to now, ye that say, Today or tomorrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 14Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

James 1:5 (KJV): If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

James 3:17 (KJV): But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Luke 6:45 (KJV): A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.[/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by welovegod(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2011
Our web page is offering a free download of about 12 Christian ebooks. Please visit - http://www.ilovegodsite.com/ for your edification.

You can also receive free updates on our facebook or twitter page @ http://www.facebook.com/ILoveGodSite or http://twitter.com/ILoveGodSite

Remain blessed.

Evang. I.S
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2011
Letter Spoken by JESUS CHRIST to Susan

Yes, Susan, I have words for you.

I am willing to give you words.

This day is coming, the day of MY return. I will be coming from the heavens. It will be glorious. The skies will open up. I will split the sky and come forth, mighty angels with ME. I will be riding on wings of eagles, flying towards earth, MY countenance great, MY beauty spectacular, a sight unseen before.

What can I do to move MY people to prepare for this moment? I need them to prepare. I cannot take them with ME to MY World in the heavenlies if they are not pure of heart. They must wash themselves in MY precious Blood, repent for their evil and turn their lives over to ME willingly.

The people hesitate to prepare to know ME in a relational way. They do not want to enter into a relationship of deep intimacy with ME and without this closeness, I will be far from them, eternally far. Their choice to be distant to ME and caught up in the things of this world will be a costly choice. They will buy into the world. They will buy death everlasting, torment, torture, suffering unending.

I am clear about this in MY Word, yet the people want to believe whatever they are told that suits their fancy. MY people you engage in the things of the world and justify it in multiple ways. You say that you cannot be effective for MY Kingdom if you embrace it too heartily and separate yourself from the dealings of the world. Well this couldn’t be furthest from the truth. This is a satanic lie—a deception. It is the enemy’s tactic to lure you into the world away from MY Truth.

MY Word says to be holy even as I am holy. How can you live holy lives when you are engaging so thoroughly with the things of the world, the unclean things? You know what I speak of, you know exactly. You make excuses for watching, speaking, hearing the things of the world as if a little contamination will not hurt your soul. Do you not know that it only takes a little leaven to spoil the whole batch?

I do not know what I must do to show you that you are blinded by the enemy, lost to truth, ruled by sin, and greatly deceived. You dabble with the world, its ways, and excuse this as being effective for MY Kingdom as MY representative. You only bring evil on yourself. MY Truth says: keep yourself separate, set apart. What, you don’t believe this? It is in MY Word and MY Word never lies. In MY Word is truth. In the world is deception.

You must keep your eyes fixed on ME if you want to find and stay on the narrow path. You must seek ME for truth and MY SPIRIT will guide you. The world only brings confusion. If you go to the world for answers, you will receive many answers and you can choose the ones that suit your fancy and give you permission to continue on the pathway of destruction, the ways of the flesh and lusting after the world. But truth is found only in ME, your LORD JESUS and MY Book.

The hour is closing in. Man has chosen against ME, its MAKER, CREATOR. I must take MY bride with ME to safe keeping and allow the world to carry on into its path of chosen self destruction. When evil is followed so completely, it will lead to ultimate death and destruction. Man cannot function successfully without the overseeing, love, protection of a HOLY GOD. So the world is on a steady course of demise by rejecting the pure, love, and holiness of I, GOD, I, JESUS.

It is hard to notice the change coming. It seems so subtle. But this is because the people engage so intently with the world that they cannot see their distance from holy living. Holiness is a bizarre concept to this dying, corrupt generation. Holiness does not make sense to the people. They reject what is holy, pure, lovely, and embrace evil, horror, foul things. You know what I speak of MY people.

The truth is light that is hard to hide from. Come to ME, lay at MY Feet, repent for your lust for evil and the world and I will receive you. I will wash you clean in MY precious Blood and you may escape the coming wrath of MY FATHER toward a world that rejects its GOD.

Please consider this offer. The times are changing. Soon they will change greatly and your desire to escape will be a thing of the past if you do not turn to ME NOW. I am calling you out. Come out of the world, come out of the lukewarm church, come out of the evil, come out of your walk with MY enemy. Embrace ME as your LORD and I will give you eyes to see, spiritual eyes. You will see truth. You will see the world and enemy for what it is—you will see its deception and the trap you have fallen into.

Let ME save you from eternal damnation. These days are short. Time is swift. You will choose. No choice is a choice against ME. Come with ME. I wait, but all too soon you will have tempted your wait too long, grasping for the world too long, and than she will be yours, but I will not. Don’t deceive yourself. I will not wait on MY people long.

Seek ME, save yourself. Run from the enemy. His design for you is death. When you play with the world you are only playing into the hands of your enemy.

MAKE NO MISTAKE

I AM COMING

JESUS

Philippians 4:8 (KJV): Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2011
Divine Logistics
January 17, 2011

"And Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power: help us, O LORD our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou art our God; let no man prevail against thee" (2 Chronicles 14:11)

Asa was one of the better kings of Judah (great-grandson of Solomon), and his prayer is a beautiful model of how a servant of God can pray when all the human odds are against him.  Asa's army consisted of 580,000 foot soldiers, whereas the invading Ethiopians had a million-man army with 300 chariots.  Yet "the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa" (2 Chronicles 14:8-9, 12), and his prayer prevailed.

The Bible has many such examples: Abraham (Genesis 14:1-16); Gideon (Judges 7:7; 8:10); King Hezekiah (2 Kings 19:14, 19, 35).  Before King Saul gained a great victory over the hordes of the Philistines, it was the courageous testimony of Jonathan, his son, that led the way.  "It may be that the LORD will work for us," he had said, "for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few" (1 Samuel 14:6).  Later, David won many battles against all odds, including his personal victory over Goliath (1 Samuel 17:40-49).  The servants of the Lord do not need a majority to prevail in the battle against sin and Satan, for "if God be for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31).  That is the key, of course.  We must not beseech the Lord to fight on our side.  He will be for us, if we are first on His side!

This was the message of the prophet Azariah to the godly King Asa: "The LORD is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you" (2 Chronicles 15:2).  Political power, military might, financial resources--all are futile.  "Our help is in the name of the LORD" (Psalm 124:cool. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2011
Beloved brothers and Sisters in the Lord, i believe the Lord has given me another word for the Church, Again i say plese pray over this word to see if is indeed spoken by the Father, have discernment also,

Time is drawing to a close, look into the heavens as times are changing, My watchman, watch like never before.I will show you more SIGNS, Darkness is closing in, Clothe yourselves with humility, My LIGHT will surround you, no darkness will before you.

I will protect you as more disasters are to come, there will be a SHIFT in darkness, but there will also be a SHIFT in LIGHT, DO NOT BE AFRAID!!!

Many are not listening to my voice they are oblivious to what is going on as darkness surrounds them.I have called you to be that LIGHT, be that LIGHT into the darkness, Pray for each other My children, My LIGHT will shine on you and THROUGH you.

Put away your petty arguments, FORGIVE each other,DO NOT walk in the FLESH but walk in My SPIRIT.Satan knows his time is short, he roams around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.KNOW who your enemy is, do not be decieved for he comes as an angel of light.Know ME your Maker,your deliverer your salvation.Turn away from your sins.REPENT and turn away from your wicked ways.For I will come when no man expects it.

I am looking for a HOLY church, a HOLY Bride, a PURE heart. Only the PURE of heart shall see God.

Keep REPENTING of your sins and I will remove your stains from your lives, KEEP WATCHING!!

Do not live for the sake of your FLESH as FLESH dies and fades away, but live your life in the SPIRIT which gives LIFE. Do not get caught up with the things of this world, this is NOT your home.SOON all of this will pass away as this is temporary.But live your life for the KINGDOM.

I am saddened by the way you live, why live for this world and worldly pleasures? SEEK Me and you SHALL find Me, Why run after other gods? you KNOW who I AM, you know I will NOT tolorate this idolitry.I AM the GOD that gives LIFE.

Pray for Israel, She may be bruised but she will NOT be broken.I will RESTORE her to full strength.

Pray that you will be counted worthy to escape for what is to come upon this earth.

I want you My children to READ my word, EAT My word and DIGEST My word for soon My word will be gone from this place (I believe the Lord is talking about famine of the word).
This is all you will have left, Be OBEDIENT and live a HOLY life before Me.

MAY OF YOU DO NOT FEAR ME, BUT SOON THIS WILL CHANGE ALSO.

Your Loving Father

Almighty God

In His Love

Charlotte Hill
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
A Better and an Enduring Substance
January 18, 2011

"For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise" (Hebrews 10:36)

As Christians, we have certain heavenly possessions, and this knowledge helps us put our earthly possessions and welfare in proper perspective. Evidently, some to whom this was written had been imprisoned, and others impoverished for their faith. "For ye . . . took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance" (v. 34). Peter called it "an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you" (1 Peter 1:4).

These possessions are attainable; they are not in question; they are ours, given to us by the One whose name is "Truth" (John 14:6), and whose Word is trustworthy. We "know" (Hebrews 10:34) this beyond all doubt.

Furthermore, these possessions are valuable. We must "cast not away therefore |our| confidence, which hath great recompense of reward" (v. 35). With this assurance, we are able to bear up under any suffering or persecution which comes our way (see also Romans 8:18).

Knowledge of these possessions is prescriptive, for it helps us cope with longstanding troubles. In our text, we "have need of patience" to get through them and do "the will of God." "Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh" (James 5:7-cool.

Lastly, realization of these possessions is imminent. "For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry" (Hebrews 10:37). "He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus" (Revelation 22:20). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2011
Far Above the Stars

TEXT: EPHESIANS 1:15-23

"And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church" (Ephesians 1:22).

A group of undergraduates gathered, discussing life after school. Some of them relapsed into day-dreaming. Some wanted to be music stars, some Nollywood stars while some who were athletic, wanted to represent the nation at the Olympics and win medals. Some preferred to be doctors, engineers, accountants, lawyers and bankers of international repute. However, one innocuous voice from the background said, "I want to be a living saint." Others were startled and leapt to attention. Why be a living saint in a 21st century? The voice replied, "I want to be a living saint of Christ, who is a superstar in His chosen profession."

This is the purpose of Christ for every believer. Paul, in his prayer for his converts in the Ephesian church, asked that God grant the believers divine wisdom and revelation so as to correctly assess and determine the height and depth of their calling. Believers are called into the "riches of the glory" to come. If believers do not have the revelation of the "riches" to come, they will, like the rest of the world, be immersed in the ‘consumer culture’ of blindly chasing the "riches of this present time" to the damnation of their souls.

Believers are also called to witness, first hand, the immeasurable power of God, as demonstrated in the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Believers are not to have mere knowledge of the resurrection; they are to live the "resurrection life" here on earth. For that to be possible, the veritable power that resurrected Jesus Christ from the dead must be available to empower the believer to live the saintly life.

The bigger revelation however is the ‘spiritual rapture’ of the believers, which was accomplished in Christ when He resurrected and ascended to heaven to sit at the right hand of God. Believers are presently "sitting in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (verse 20). Every believer should therefore daily recite the Pauline affirmation: "That I may know him and the power of his resurrection" (Philippians 3:10)

Thought for the day: "I want to be a living saint of Christ"

For Details . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by SeanT21(f): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2011
grace5:

Susan is a servant of GOD that , GOD is giving endtime warning to save many.

HE THAT HAVE EAR LET HIM HEAR.

Thanks!! wink
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Analytical(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2011
Hi all. A very wonderful year to y'all. It's been wonderful having this thread on for some time, even more so for the wonderful messages, encouragement, songs, testimonies and fellowship that have been shared. My sincere praise for all who have been a part of this and have kept it going. The Lord bless you real good.

According to the policy of this forum, I have been notified to create a fresh thread with the same title, as this one is over 100 pages and will be locked for posting very soon. This will be done shortly and traffic directed to the new one.

Thanks and God bless you. Have a glorious 2011!

Analytical.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Analytical(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Please kindly post new replies in the New Thread[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by manmustwac(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2011
thanks analytical  smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.