Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far (2031 Views)

Nigeria's Loss To France A Blessing To The Common Man And Our Economy? / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 / FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by retro(f): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2006
[size=50pt]VIVE LA FRANCE![/size]
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by nightrider: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2006
ergmmm ergmmmm ergmmmmmmmme ermmmmmm i can only clear my throat at this topic
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Jackal(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2006
@ Nightrider,

Where the f**k have u been?
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Swish(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2006
mukina2:

@ author of thread why don't you change it to les bleus a success so far wink wink wink wink

yeh! i know u all must be cutting deep onto my skin cause of this my thread. I knw VIVA LA FRANCE. I just made an honest comment. Domenech to be still has a big problem but he got to take the credit becos he's coach, yeh. But i my books Thuram, Zizou, Galas and Makelele have been the ones boosting he morale of the squad.
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by nightrider: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2006
jackal

i've been busy as hell. yeah, i missed you too. whats been going on? i hope you guys are keeping the spirit burning
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Jackal(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ Nightrider,
U just disappeared like a puff of smoke.
How are u feening the world cup?
It has been disappointing for me as the main team(Argentina) i was rooting for got knocked-out unceremoniously.
My interest died on the day Argentina went out and i cannot really wait for the next season to kick-off.
This world cup is just a ball of joke to me. Mediocre teams made it to the finals but good teams had been kicked out.
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by kitaun(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2006
jackal,
       why do u find it hard to concede little things like ur team losing to a better side ,
at least when i predicted that germany would eliminate italy,i was still able to concede  and even went ahead to praise pirlo and buffon,
argentina being out does not mean at all that its the mediocre teams that are playing the finals,
what makes them mediocre ?
at least the four teams that made it did play with interesting opponents as against teams like we had  last mundial around-korea
so brother take heart,at least u are supporting italy against france,once again we'll see  grin grin grin
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Jackal(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ Kitaun,

Tell me Argentina is not better than the 4 teams left in this mundial.

Argentina is the best team in the tournament and poor officiating eliminated them.
They had a clear penalty ruled out by a biased Referee.
Its just sad that host countries always get preferential treatment.
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Grizzly(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2006
Thats true to a certain degree. . .
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by Jalal(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2006
Allez les vieux bleus!!!!
Re: Les Bleus: France A Disgrace So Far by kitaun(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2006
jackal,
u don come again o !
if argentina were that good,penalty denied or not,they would still have gone ahead to score a goal after klose had equalised,instead of u complaining of a penalty that could never have been given
b4 ur complaints were about pekerman having sold out,now am surprised u still feel argies are better than the teams in the final
the fact is the person that comes out first is the brilliant one
not the one that jacks his book most grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Okocha Leave Soccer So Early? / Ivorian Footballer Escapes With Fake Passport After Testing Positive To HIV/AIDS / Kenyan Athelete Crawls To Finish 3rd In Marathon (Pics and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.