Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Heard Of Clickgen? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Heard Of Clickgen? (1289 Views)

Have You Heard Of Mid-day Madness At Yudala.com? / Wow Have U Heard Of E156g Broad Band Internet Modem Works With Zain,mtn,glo,eti / Has Anyone Heard Of Boostsale.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heard Of Clickgen? by nuelmoha: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2008
i came accross this sofware late january from a guy in adsense forum claiming it generates virtual ip address for the system it is installed on every 15 minutes and when ever it changes the ip address of the system it clicks on the html codes loaded on it and permits a maximum of three set of html COdes i doubted him cus the price was freakingly expensive. a whooping $550 but after the God of forex smiled at early march i gave this guy a trial and to my surprise it was real ever since forex trading havent seem to be a lucrative online business compared to what i generate monthly from this software
but i must warn you it has its pitfalls
- you must keep your pc on for the software to run and looking at the power situation of nigeria that could pose a problem for starters
- also you must have internet connection but with the new fever every where now that also shouldnt be a problem
to get this software just call me on
for a fraction of the original price i obtained it
Re: Heard Of Clickgen? by emmy101: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2008
how can we trust this guy

Re: Heard Of Clickgen? by enquiries: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2008
thanks man
for bringing this little information to us
but you should consider we are all nigerians
N25, 000 is no chicken change you know?
Re: Heard Of Clickgen? by nuelmoha: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
In response to the calls i have been receiving since i started this thread i just thought i should make the following points clear
1) i have no resale rights for this product so i am selling it at my own risk so whoever is buying it and having plans of resalling it does so at his or her own risk
-looking at the number of people who have interest to buy this software but for the seamingly high price placed on it i have decided to reduce the price to N13,000 flat take it or you leave it
-for those who already obtained it above this i must say shouldnt feel cheated cus d instructional ebook containing the tweaks and tricks of adsense attached to the software wouldnt be included
-the price placed on this product isnt high compared to the profit it will generate

-those of you getting the error message'Error 40995' each time it tries to connects should make sure whenever the software is loaded it is ran solely i.e it should be the only application accessing the network i.e disable all processes acessing the internet like yahoo msnger, msn msnger etc nd all other background proceses like anti-virus data base update, etc and it will stop displaying the error message which i believe is due to IP conflict
-if that dosent work you can then call me to schedule a one on one meeting
-pls i wont take kindly to anyone calling me and trying to start a bargain
-in other to prevent possible pattern of clicks and also your accound from being blocked pls donot run the software for a prolonged period and also similar time of the day
so act now before its too late
Re: Heard Of Clickgen? by femzy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2008
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E90 Communicator For Sale / Fairly Used:- 1,000 Kva & 500 Kva Generators For Sale! / Blackberry Curve 8900 (javelin) --- 28000 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.