Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Atm Hacks "beware" - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Atm Hacks "beware" (72385 Views)

Need Help On Atm Application Using Console Application In Vb.net / ATM Machine Programming Language. / Runnable Java Atm Source Code Anybody,pls For Project, Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Hurt1000: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
WHILE NOT GET THIS BLANK ATM HACKING CARD INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN
Get $5,500 USD every day with the help of this very blank ATM hacking card

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card??Make up you mind before
applying, straight deal… Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us via
email address:: harrytechworld@gmail.com or you can also reach us on whatsapp+2348032460627
We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can
be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and
interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM and up to $50,000
spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for:: and also if you are in need of any
other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime any day.
Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $150 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $255 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD
make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!
The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via email..harrytechworld@gmail.com OR whatsapp>>+2348032460627
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Mrbabra: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2017
php mysqli: sign up and sign in tutorial video for beginners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH6MYHJosTw
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Jonesnicole: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hack and take money directly from any ATM machine vault with the use of Blank ATM programmed cards which runs in automatic mode. Email Henry (Henryleonald@hotmail.com) on how to get it..EXPLANATION on how this card works.You just slot in these card into any ATM machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of its vault $2000,2nd VAULT $1000,RE-PROGRAMMED ,EXIT,CANCEL.just click on either of the vault AND it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL,OTHERS,EXIT,CANC­EL.just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly. Henry is given out the card email him to get yours Henryleonald@hotmail.com
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by BurhanAlptekin: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Hello everyone in this forum, I am Burhan Alptekin from Turkey, I cannot believe that God really exist not until i was Redeemed and saved from Financial bondage. l was into financial crisis and needed to pay some bills. l tried seeking help from banks but all to no avail,l also tried seeking help from the internet only to meet scammers who pretended to be private lender and made away with my $1000 dollar and did not get my loan, not until God introduce me to Susan James Loan Company through a friend who was rescued from financial problem and a loan of $250,000 dollar was granted to him by Mrs Susan James, so l took his advise and contacted Mrs Susan James Loan Company and in the space of one week my loan of $200.000 dollar was granted to me.so my advise to everyone seeking for loan at low interest rate of 3%. l am doing this because l am so happy am out of financial bondage and am once again full of joy and life is easy all thanks to God and Mrs Susan James. You can contact the company Website: https://susanjamesloanfirm.wixsite.com/loan-officer or via email: susanjamesloanfirml07@gmail.com or susanjamesloanfirml07@outlook.com or you can also send them a Whats-app Massage:+1(587)206-1157

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by ANONYMOUS90: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2019
I’ve been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee atm blank card from CLARK WYATT email: CLARKWYATTSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM & we both confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught. please contact Clark Wyatt on his email address to get this blank card. EMAIL: clarkwyattsolution@gmail.com
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by portallinks(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by portallinks(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by okechukwu7: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2020
there is many ways to harck atm, bank acount and atm card, just as there is many way to kill a rat, pls pls pls if any one that have big amount of money in there acount and you have there atm card or sim card regester with the bank so eazy whatsapp me on 08060629836 just for the business nigeria only but we i can stee hark international bank card if you have any.
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by katiebennett005: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Thank you for letting me post on your blog. I am very happy to share my insight working with DR AMBER. I needed help to win the lottery so badly because my bills were so high and needed to be paid urgently. While I was surfing the Internet for ways to win the lottery, I saw DR AMBER’S website: AMBERLOTTOTEMPLE.COM saying how he has helped a lot of people in different ways both financially and martially. I ordered a lottery spell from DR AMBER and he explained to me everything about the spell and I accepted. I followed all his instructions and played the lottery with the numbers he gave me. After 5 days, his magical spell made me a winner of 87 MILLION DOLLARS. Now, I am financially buoyant that no bill scares me anymore. I want to thank DR AMBER for his endless help and he’s from the United States. For urgent response, Call or text +1 808 481 5132 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Contekbbc: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
The dude won't have the mind to contact you.
He might mistake you for a private investigator or EFCC.
NICE info you got to be candid!

beila05:
impressive, i also have alot of atm tricks off my sleeve and so much more but did you know that such knowledge could make you a multi millionaire as you can get employed with wages that would blow your mind, contact me on deonondnet@yahoo.com
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by katiebennett005: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good day to you reading this now. I am very happy to share my insight working with DR AMBER. I needed help to win the lottery so badly because my bills were so high and needed to be paid urgently. While I was surfing the Internet for ways to win the lottery, I saw DR AMBER’S website: AMBERLOTTOTEMPLE.COM saying how he has helped a lot of people in different ways both financially and martially. I ordered a lottery spell from DR AMBER and he explained to me everything about the spell and I accepted. I followed all his instructions and played the lottery with the numbers he gave me. After 5 days, his magical spell made me a winner of 87 MILLION DOLLARS. Now, I am financially buoyant that no bill scares me anymore. I want to thank DR AMBER for his endless help and he’s from the United States. For urgent response, Call or text +1 808 481 5132 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by imagrg(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2022
This is another fraud format oh.
katiebennett005:
Good day to you reading this now. I am very happy to share my insight working with DR AMBER. I needed help to win the lottery so badly because my bills were so high and needed to be paid urgently. While I was surfing the Internet for ways to win the lottery, I saw DR AMBER’S website: AMBERLOTTOTEMPLE.COM saying how he has helped a lot of people in different ways both financially and martially. I ordered a lottery spell from DR AMBER and he explained to me everything about the spell and I accepted. I followed all his instructions and played the lottery with the numbers he gave me. After 5 days, his magical spell made me a winner of 87 MILLION DOLLARS. Now, I am financially buoyant that no bill scares me anymore. I want to thank DR AMBER for his endless help and he’s from the United States. For urgent response, Call or text +1 808 481 5132 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Margaretatwood2: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hello everyone, I want to use this medium to thank a great spell caster called Dr Graceondu for transforming my life financially, i have been playing lottery game for long but have never won any reasonable amount, I contacted Dr Graceondu after i red about him on the internet on how he help a lady with a lottery winning numbers and the lady won a very big amount of money, so i contacted him and He instructed me on what to do which i did and he told me to give him some time to pray, on the second day he sent me some numbers and he said i should go and play them, so i went to play the numbers he gave me, after two day the result came out, and i went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners i won $45 million, i still cant believe what happened to me that i am now a millionaire over night, i just want to say a very big thank you to Dr Graceondu i have never seen a powerful man like him, I will advice everyone out there to contact Dr Graceondu if you want to win big in your lottery game.
You can reach him via his email, drgraceondu12@ gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +17542773146
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Margaretatwood2: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hello everyone, I want to use this medium to thank a great spell caster called Dr Graceondu for transforming my life financially, i have been playing lottery game for long but have never won any reasonable amount, I contacted Dr Graceondu after i red about him on the internet on how he help a lady with a lottery winning numbers and the lady won a very big amount of money, so i contacted him and He instructed me on what to do which i did and he told me to give him some time to pray, on the second day he sent me some numbers and he said i should go and play them, so i went to play the numbers he gave me, after two day the result came out, and i went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners i won $45 million, i still cant believe what happened to me that i am now a millionaire over night, i just want to say a very big thank you to Dr Graceondu i have never seen a powerful man like him, I will advice everyone out there to contact Dr Graceondu if you want to win big in your lottery game.
You can reach him via his email, drgraceondu12@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +17542773146 you can also visit his Website @ https://drgraceonduadodo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / 10 Reasons Why .NET Is Better Than Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.