Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon (6510 Views)

Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? / Cat And Rat: New Nigerian Cartoon For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by DeepZone: 2:37am On Aug 13, 2008
I received the link to this ibo made cartoon in my email and was actually thrilled. It's very beautiful i bet you only that the location is probably heaven and is nowhere near Naija. More palm wine to their elbows, I hope they reduce the curses and violence so that kids can watch it as well.

See the link:
http://www.mayhemproductions.org/Business_And_Pleasure/Episode_1.html
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by dreeldee: 2:57am On Aug 13, 2008
it's cool, better than Lagbajars' i knew Nigeria could do a very good cartoon like that but so many factors hinders them. that software probably costs a lot and not just anyone could afford that, we need more of them animations.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 13, 2008
Definitely not for kids. But they tried. The storyline's kinda scanty. They spend so much time in a scene. There's still room for improvement. Not bad. smiley
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Sisikill: 3:17am On Aug 13, 2008
stillwater:

Definitely not for kids. But they tried. The storyline's kind of scanty. They spend so much time in a scene. There's still room for improvement. Not bad. smiley

Exactly what I was gonna say.

I liked the opening credit. I'm so happy to see Naija are coming up.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by DeepZone: 3:21am On Aug 13, 2008
It took me over two minutes to realize the last two posts above me were from 2 different people. Lol, the names look alike.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by dreeldee: 3:23am On Aug 13, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy sisikill stillwater sistill tongue tongue
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by DeepZone: 3:24am On Aug 13, 2008
Definitely not for kids. But they tried. The storyline's kind of scanty. They spend so much time in a scene. There's still room for improvement. Not bad.

Yea, I think they should soften the storyline in order to make it appropriate for kids. Again, kids in America play "Grand Theft Auto" which is more violent to me than this one.

Also, most parents watch Nollywood movies with their kids even when the movies are rated PG18.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Gamine(f): 9:26am On Aug 13, 2008
This is Grafikdons thingy noww

ofcos na igbo something
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Raymond88(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2008
I really love it!. . .
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Caliente(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2008
[size=13pt] It is KOOL! Like someone said, more palmwine to there elbows. [/size]
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Caliente(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2008
[size=13pt]They need to shorten most of the scenes. It's a very good start.[/size]
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by DeepZone: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2008

ofcos na igbo something

Who's Grafikdon?
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by onyinye2(f): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2008
I love this!!!
They shouldn't soften on bit
I watched New Jack City and
Boyz in the Hood at young age
So does every other American born kid
I loved it and i can't wait to watch more!
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Sisikill: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2008
dreeldee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy sisikill stillwater sistill tongue tongue

LMAO! Does this mean we're a couple now?

By the way, who even came up with all this joining, joining of names? TomKat, Brangelina? Sounds so silly.

onyinye2:

I love this!!!
They shouldn't soften on bit
I watched New Jack City and
Boyz in the Hood at young age
So does every other American born kid
I loved it and i can't wait to watch more!

I agree, besides animation is not always for kids.

I'll put this on the same level as Sin City.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Gamine(f): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2008
Just search NL, you will find Grafikdon grin grin

im in loff with the guy sha embarassed embarassed
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by tpia: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2008
Isnt Grafikdon quite active in the cartoon/animation section? I think I've checked out his website (which also doubles as his signature), before.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by FMarshal2(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2008
grin Grafik nnam! Aka na akpu Animation Nke Izizi of Igboland! Ndewo ooo! grin Once again, Great Job!!!!!! smiley
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by alex406(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2008
Ndi Igbo chiri gaba nu.Na una be Nigerians.Without them no Nigeria.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by stkris(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2008
'CHINEKE OF UMUWANYI' . .  dat part was funny as hell .  grin

1 Like

Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by DeepZone: 12:42am On Aug 14, 2008
'CHINEKE OF UMUWANYI' . . that part was funny as hell

I know chineke is God, what of umuwanyi?
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by ikamefa(f): 12:58am On Aug 14, 2008
oh lawddd! am in love kiss kiss kiss

i love this cartoon, the lang. everything   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i 've just bookmarked the page on my puter  grin

is the originator of this cartoon thingy  thinking about making it into a game? a portable one too so i can laugh my head off in the sub! tongue grin grin grin

i, ika6 will surely buy it  what ever its g o n  cost! kiss
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by KarmaMod(f): 1:00am On Aug 14, 2008
Gamine:

ofcos na igbo something

Isnt he Ijaw?
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Okijajuju1(m): 1:31am On Aug 14, 2008
NNA men!! See cartoon!!

Abeg 3 gunshot for the producers jare!

They should develope it for regular t.v
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by promise72(m): 3:55am On Aug 14, 2008
Nice job. However, the scenery or landscape should tryly reflect Niaja. Too foreign. Streets too clean and too organise
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by AloyEmeka9: 4:01am On Aug 14, 2008
Nice job. However, the scenery or landscape should tryly reflect Niaja. Too foreign. Streets too clean and too organise

Abiooo, wetin man go do now? dem dey try hide una to project a better image of Naija. By the way, police for naija get "sky eye" now, two helicopters each for every city to monitor armed robbers.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 14, 2008
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!
It's hot!!!!
cool!! nice!! I love it!!
you sure this is from Nigeria?

hehehe, funny voiceS
bUT i DON'T LIKE HOW THE GIRL WALKS JOR
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 14, 2008
promise72:

rotflmao
Was thinking the same
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 14, 2008
DeepZone:

I know chineke is God, what of umuwanyi?

umuwanyi = women
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 14, 2008
oops, i am on the wrong thread! full of aje okuta ma momi's!
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by smile4kenn(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2008
nice cartoon, the girl dey do shakara
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by alex406(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2008
Nice config,men my people are really doing it.Great job men,keep it up.You guys are the real ones.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by alex406(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2008
engineerd:

oops, i am on the wrong thread! full of aje okuta ma momi's!
Oga wetin u mean sef?Na me say make una no get any production from ya side abi una no dey shame?Try produce something abeg make people hail una.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avengers Infinity War Memes / Merry Men 2 / 10 Interesting Season Films You Should Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.