Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,484 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

Horoscopes -believes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Horoscopes -believes (1142 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Do You Believe In Horoscopes? If Yes, Then Here's The 2015 Horoscope For You. / The Truth About Horoscopes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horoscopes -believes by folkzy(f): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2006
Does any anyone believe in horoscope. I do not believe in horoscopes. I was told is not of God.

I do knw my star sign but i do not believe in it. I have some friends dat can not do without checking their horoscopes.

Share ur views
If u believe or not. N say d reason why/
Re: Horoscopes -believes by lunafish(f): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2006
Horoscopes can be quite similar to church at times.
They say things that are general and apply to everyone.

Aries, "You regret something you did that you knew was wrong"
Pastors say the same thing.
Re: Horoscopes -believes by folkzy(f): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2006
i guess u believe in it.
Re: Horoscopes -believes by cjloejade(f): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2006
im not sure really. if im reading a paper or mag i always have a read or my horoscope but i never take it to heart. Iv never actually read it one day and tought 'oh my days, i read this in my horoscope this morning' but i dont no. What is the storie behind them any way?
Re: Horoscopes -believes by lunafish(f): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2006
@ funketobi- Maybe you need to read my comment again and stop being shallow.
Read between the lines my friend.

People say vague things that apply to all people because it's a way of drawing people in and making them feel they can relate.
Re: Horoscopes -believes by folkzy(f): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2006
Sorry, my bad @lunafish.

(1) (Reply)

Was Pope John Paul Ii The Last Good Pope / Should Christians Judge? Read And Discuss / Christian Quotes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.