Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,270 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: (2292 Views)

Pls Guys Where Can I Download Opera 7 Handler For N70 / Mobile Themes For N70 Or V2 Fones / To Hon-sule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by honsule(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2008
On monday precisely i gave my elder brother my N72 and told him i want to swap with his own phone(N70) which he has "almost sold" out to a guy.I don't know the deal which my elder brother struck with the guy,but he asked me(my elder brother)that i need to add 3k for the deal to click.I exercised patience only for my elder bros to inform me yesternight in a solemn sermon that " that guy is a dishonest fellow".I asked him how?He told me that,the guy kept the N70 in a "show case" for sale in which both the N70 plus my N72 was sold on his behalf.My elder bros told me that my N72 with 1Gb MMC was sold for just 10k.I told my elder bros that,"i like the situation" sb has just entered into litigation.I told him if he knows that his hands are clean,i want to prosecute that guy on two count charge.But for now i gave "them" a deadline of friday or saturday.
The saga continues,
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by honsule(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2008
Using my card reader,i wanted to transfer some stuffs from my memory card to another card only to discover that the system i used changed my installed applications to an .EXE files.I couldn't believe just believe it.Am looking for a way out of this predicament.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by toluxa1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
I think you should try him in the supreme court so he wont be able to appeal. About you mmc. I talked about the virus just this week. Its called and execution virus. It makes you unable to access your files and folders since the phone cant read a .exe file. I used Avast anti virus to scan mine on PC.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by talk2medo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2008
welcome back to the land Honsule. I was thinking u are coming back with snacks but na different thing u come back with, all join sha! Concerning ur phone am so for the lost. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by honsule(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
@Tolu.After the scanning with avast what now happen?@Medo.Am not fully back yet o.Did i heard you say lost?Impossican.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by talk2medo(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2008
i mean the lost of ur applications!(softwares) undecided undecided
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by toluxa1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2008
@when you scan them with avast it just removes the virus and you can access you files but i can assure you that you'll loose some data. @medo. I think i'm the one you should be sorry for. This afternoon, i put my MMC in someones laptop. The laptop couldn't read it so i removed it and put back in my phone. The phone was telling me "MEMORY CARD NOT FORMATTED" to cut the long story short, i had to format it. I lost about 35 games, 20 apps, 102 musics, 3 films, 16 video clips and a whole lot more. All totalling about 650MB.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by toluxa1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2008
@when you scan them with avast it just removes the virus and you can access you files but i can assure you that you'll loose some data. @medo. I think i'm the one you should be sorry for. This afternoon, i put my MMC in someones laptop. The laptop couldn't read it so i removed it and put back in my phone. The phone was telling me "MEMORY CARD NOT FORMATTED" to cut the long story short, i had to format it. I lost about 35 games, 20 apps, 102 musics, 3 films, 16 video clips and a whole lot more. All totalling about 650MB.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by toluxa1(m): 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2008
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by honsule(m): 12:14am On Aug 15, 2008
@Tolu.Sorry for that mistakenly lost of your stuffs.But you should have use xplorer first.In my own case only the installed applications turn into .Exe files.My other other softwares that i saved on my memory card were intact.I use xplorer and via attributes i did the magic.Moreover,all my installed applications i have an extra one uninstal.My video,songs,etc are intact.@medo.I grab
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by talk2medo(m): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2008
Thats nice! Like me I have my stuff distributed to about 4 PC's. I think they are save. grin grin
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by brinebaba(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2008
Meedo,lol,iz dat really necessary?
Instead of doing that,i ll rather save all ma files on up to 4 flash drives.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by toluxa1(m): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2008
Maybe he has up to 4 PCs. But flash drives are not reliable o.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by talk2medo(m): 12:37am On Aug 15, 2008
hmm! shocked flash drive ke? That one no dey reliable @ all. undecided
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by brinebaba(m): 12:43am On Aug 15, 2008
well,lets just say i know ma way arround those flash drives . .
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by talk2medo(m): 12:54am On Aug 15, 2008
brine teach me o! i get like 3 wey dey Bleep up 4 here o! cry
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by azeez1425(m): 2:41am On Aug 15, 2008
I backup my own files on cd-r.
I think dts much more safe
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by talk2medo(m): 3:18am On Aug 15, 2008
Honsule hope ur Glo sim was not sold with it? wink wink
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by hayprof(m): 5:50am On Aug 15, 2008
talk2medo:

Honsule hope your Glo sim was not sold with it? wink wink

And thats the issue grin
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by just2nice(m): 6:05am On Aug 15, 2008
@honsule.Dont worry,bro,there will soon be an amicable solution to the matter without recourse to litigation.@all.Hailings o!
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by honsule(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2008
@medo.That one would have been suicidal.Am glowing with my glodirect right now.But to me am not maximizing it.Do you know why?Am on phone not pc.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by talk2medo(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2008
I dey IJEBU-ODE right now, Glodirect dey Kampe for here o! grin grin
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by werlay(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2008
@tolu how far. I saw ur offline message. Hav been so busy wit my nysc thing. So av u gotten a solutn 2 ur glo thing. U can ask honsule na him b adenuga 2nd.lol
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by skipo87(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2008
lets just say a hustler was hustled, i feel for u honsule, well, thank God i got almost all ur catalog of mobile applications before stuffs happened.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by toluxa1(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2008
@honsule. I came across a MMC recovery software just yesterday. I heard it can recover your files even if you format the card. I'm planning on trying it.
@werlay. I'm fine. I never solve am o. Let me consult honsule.

@honsule. Ngbo? Na you be Nuga the 2nd? Ah. I have not been able to connect my glo sim to my system oh. When i select glo nigeria from my pc suite it tells me "Subscribe to packet data first" but when i use manual config, with apn, username and psword it always tells me "temporary network problem". And the sim works on phone.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by toluxa1(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2008
@honsule. I came across a MMC recovery software just yesterday. I heard it can recover your files even if you format the card. I'm planning on trying it.
@werlay. I'm fine. I never solve am o. Let me consult honsule.

@honsule. Ngbo? Na you be Nuga the 2nd? Ah. I have not been able to connect my glo sim to my system oh. When i select glo nigeria from my pc suite it tells me "Subscribe to packet data first" but when i use manual config, with apn, username and psword it always tells me "temporary network problem". And the sim works on phone.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by samuelk(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2008
gud o
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by honsule(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2008
@Werlay.What's up.U are a funny chap.The other day you posted that you activated two zain sims,after which i did not see your break light again.I feel you bros.NYSC:Now your suffering Commence.Adenuga second indeed.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by honsule(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2008
@Skipo.What's up.I did not lost my uninstalled softwares o.Only the installed ones.My stuffs are still intact.@Tolu.I have all the recovery MMC softwares,but bro i have not use them.But how can one know a system that can convert one mmc softwares to an .Exe files.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by toluxa1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2008
I doubt if that is possible. But you have not answered my Glo problem o.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by honsule(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
@Tolu.Download the latest pc suite from nokia website.It's 34mb.Get the pc suite for N70 and your problem will be solved.
Re: Quest For N70 By Hon.sule: by toluxa1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2008
You told me that on YIM, i did that. When i was using the old version, 6.83, it says Subscribe to packet data but when i got the 7.0 thats when it gives me Temporary network problem. Someone told me that Glo has blocked prepaid users from using their SIMs on PC. What say you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is It! - Anabel Smart Phones To Floor Nokia / Share Your About To Expired MB Here / Can't Buy App On Google Play Store With My Debit Card Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.