Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Complaint: MULTILINKS is Fraud ! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Complaint: MULTILINKS is Fraud ! (650 Views)

. / Multilinks Balance Check / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Complaint: MULTILINKS is Fraud ! by dipo2much(m): 3:14am On Aug 15, 2008
I USE MULTILINKS AND USED TO DOWNLOAD AT 7KBPS AND WHEN I NEED TO DOWNLOAD A LARGE FILE I GO TO THE CAFE. NOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED,UNFORTUNATELY,FOR THE WORSE. CAN You IMAGINE BROWSING AT 0.8 KBPS. ITS CRAZY. I FEEL LIKE THROWING A BOMB INTO THEIR OFFICE,MY INTERNET ACTIVITIES HAVE SUFFERED A GREAT DEAL,NO THANKS TO MULTILINKS. AND THE MOST ANNOYING PART OF IT IS THAT THE ONLY THINK THAT SEEMS TO BE WORKING FINE IN MULTILINKS IS THEIR BILLING SYSYTEM. THIS IS FRAUD IF YOU ASK ME.
EVEN THEIR CUSTOMER CARE IS DEAD. YOU GET A bleeping ANNOYING ERROR MESSAGE WHEN YOU TRY TO DIAL.
I WOULD LIKE TO READ RESPONSES FROM OTHER MULTILINKS USERS.

WHAT ISP WOULD ANY ONE RECOMMEND FOR AN ABEOKUTA RESIDENT?

(1) (Reply)

My Screen! / I Need Help: Very Urgent. / Dell Palava!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.