Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Latest On Immigration,prisons And Customs! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest On Immigration,prisons And Customs! (6409 Views)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Latest On Immigration,prisons And Customs / Immigration/prisons Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Immigration,prisons And Customs! by globass: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2008
MY #LANDERS,
IT WAS SO SHOCKING TO ME WHEN I TOOK A TRIP TO THE IMMIGRATION HQ,IN ABUJA ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT ALOT OF FOLKS ARE "ARRANGING" THEIR RECRUITMENT.

I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO STILL BELIEVE WE STILL HAVE HOPE
WHEN WILL NIGERIA EVER GET BETTER
THEY SAY IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, YOU JOIN THEM.

DONT STAY AT HOME PRAYING THEY WILL CALL YOU OH!!!
IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFO ON HOW TO GET ABOUT YOUR "RECRUITMENT"IN ANY OF THE ABOVE,CALL MR.WILLIAMS ON 08066495782.

ALL THE BEST, WE MUST GET WORK!
Re: Latest On Immigration,prisons And Customs! by jnesty: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Please have they started recruting
Re: Latest On Immigration,prisons And Customs! by 5hamkhan(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
my czn is having immigration problem :/

(1) (Reply)

What is a 'Good' Job? / Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money For N1500 (no VPN) / Gtb Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.