Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Best Animated TV Programmes? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Animated TV Programmes? (4212 Views)

NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s / Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by opeemi1(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2006
[center]X-men Evolution
Justice League
Batman Forever
Dexter Laboratory
Samurai Jack
[/center]

[center]And the host of others that has the latest improved animated graphics.[/center]
[center]grin grin grin[/center]
Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by iice(f): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2006
ope_emi:

[center][size=11pt]X-men Evolution
Justice League
Batman Forever
[center][b]And the host of others that has the latest improved animated graphics
.[/center]
[center]grin grin grin[/center]
Yeah i knw what u mean by the whole improved animation, thats y am sooo in2 x-men evolution, Justice League n Justice League Unlimited and The batman, all improved wink
Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by kboy2z(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2006
I watch cartoons all the time, i love them and thou i don't watch powerpuff usually i like Mojo Jojo best. I have so many fav but i'l list a few; Justice League and JL Unlimited, Batman(all the batman cartoons ever made), X-men, The Wild Thornberries, Rugrats, Dexter's Lab, Gargogyles, Family guy, Shorties watching shorties and many more
Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by gbadex1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2006
gbade's list:

Samurai Jack
Ben10
Justice League
Batman series (the old type and Batman Forever)
Johnny Quest (anyone still remember that cartoon?)
South Park
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Xmen Evolution
Spider Unlimited
Spiderman (the 3D animated series)

And umm. . . . . . Teletubbies. There! Are you happy? I said it out all fine!! cheesy Look i can't help it if i love watching it and reciting them lines with my 4yr cousin. My best is mos def Tinkywinky and LaLa cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

. . . .and i also think there should be an R18 version of Teletubbies cheesy tongue

LaLa - "Hello TinkyWinky?!!"

TinkyWinky - "yo 'sup b***h, what's crackin' on the six fo of ur impala?!"

*Nunu comes in and does that snorty thing with his nose*

TinkyWinky and LaLa - "shut tha Bleep up, Nunu!!"

LaLa - "yo Dipsy, take ya tool and blast this ma'fucka!"

*Dipsy cocks his .45 and blasts Naughty Nunu to smithereens, blood and slime splattering everywhere*

cheesy cheesy

'nuff said. Now that would be the perfect picture for a R18 version! cheesy
Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by gbadex1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2006
gbade's list:

Samurai Jack
Ben10
Justice League
Batman series (the old type and Batman Forever)
Johnny Quest (anyone still remember that cartoon?)
South Park
Family Guy
The Simpsons
Xmen Evolution
Spider Unlimited
Spiderman (the 3D animated series)

And umm. . . . . . Teletubbies. There! Are you happy? I said it out all fine!! cheesy Look i can't help it if i love watching it  and reciting them lines with my 4yr cousin. My best is mos def Tinkywinky and LaLa  cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

. . . .and i also think there should be an R18 version of Teletubbies cheesy tongue

LaLa - "Hello TinkyWinky?!!"

TinkyWinky - "yo 'sup b***h, what's crackin' on the six fo of ur impala?!"

*Nunu comes in and does that snorty thing with his nose*

TinkyWinky and LaLa - "shut tha Bleep up, Nunu!!"

LaLa - "yo Dipsy, take ya tool and blast this ma'fucka!"

*Dipsy cocks his .45 and blasts Naughty Nunu to smithereens, blood and slime splattering everywhere*

cheesy cheesy

'nuff said. Now that would be the perfect picture for a R18 version! cheesy
Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by iice(f): 3:14am On Dec 18, 2006
@gbade.x, u seen 'the batman'? It's a new batman, not batman forever but the new batman is more anime type, the villians are stronger and the actions scenes are really gr8t.
Johnny Quest is one of my fav too cool
Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by opeemi1(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2006
iice:

@gbade.x, u seen 'the batman'? It's a new batman, not batman forever but the new batman is more anime type, the villians are stronger and the actions scenes are really gr8t.

How does it look like?
Got any pics of the new "Batman"?
When was it aired?
Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by iice(f): 3:11am On Dec 20, 2006
@Ope_emi check out this site http://www.legionsofgotham.org/BATMAN.html
Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by opeemi1(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2006
Where is it aired?
Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by iice(f): 4:19am On Dec 22, 2006
Dunno, i watch it during the weekends on Cartoon network
Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by creativesins: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2009
Creative Sins is an online portal, which is dedicated to provide useful and informative reviews, tutorials & much more to it’s visitors. It comprises of all the practical, useful information for the contemporary web-surfer, who wants quick reviews & critique’s eye for any particular entertainment media or application. Creative Sins aims to present high quality, exceptional articles, which can range from a mash-up, round-ups to a full blown tutorial to even a small quick review on any product or service seen both, in the real world as well as the “online” world. Showcases, How-To’s & in-depth analysis articles would be a “daily” routine here.

music review album
music review cd
online music reviews
music review sheet
music software reviews
Re: Best Animated TV Programmes? by xoxoxo(f): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2009
Lois: It seems today, that all you see, is violence in movies and sex on TV

Peter: But where all those good 'ol fashioned values

All: On which we used to rely?

Lucky there's a family guy
The one man on this earth who makes do everything like

Stewie: Effin' Cry!

All: He a family Guuuuuuy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Movie Alert;Niger Delta - The Black Gold Film" / Oscar 2009 Nominations Announced / Meet The Full Cast Of 'october 1', A Kunle Afolayan Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.