Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. (4246 Views)

Mercy Johnson In Native Attire ,Hot Or Not? / Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by meggy11: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
mercy johnson in an affair with Dbanj.how true is this?i thought the babe is engaged and planning to get married really soon?pls let me know what you know about this.
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by Shaz(f): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2008
I Know, I Know. .

I know that whatever is happening btw them cannot fetch y'all no doughs so abeg - it's not a matter.
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by snazzydawn(f): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
I read it in City People yesterday but they are both denying it.
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by Riskie(f): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2008
Who is Mercy Johnson?
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2008
meggy 11:

mercy johnson in an affair with Dbanj.

who is Dbanj? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by yongbabe(f): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2008
rokiatu:

who is Dbanj? undecided

Loool roki
u no know D'banj
well he is d koko master no ask me wetin koko be, cause me i no know
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2008
yong babe:

well he is d koko master no ask me wetin koko be, cause me i no know
lol then how did u know
he's the koko master?
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by yongbabe(f): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2008
he is a musician,
He keeps saying he is the koko master in his songs undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by abikelat(f): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2008
wetin be be una own, even thou d babefriend dbanj
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by onyekang1(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2008
Source plzzzzzzzz
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by tommyex(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2008
I jus feel the guy is actually in love with some1, but i hope its 4 real, cos the guy own pass playernot like 2face,he has some smarts
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by jaybaby(f): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2008
City people ke---that Mag na crrect rumor transporter

Mercy J & D--- cant b
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by obongyi: 1:21am On Sep 13, 2008
I thought she said her husband-to-be is in spain,na wa o rumour flies in a more higher rate this days
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by babylahot(f): 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
ha na wetin i being see for city people too. but d two match naaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by ginky: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2008
Any news that comes out from city people is a big lie.Those people enjoy giving false rumors.There was a time that they said that Oge Okoye is dead.They said that she died when shooting the part 2 of "Spanner the humble servant"
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by sexytee1(f): 2:01am On Sep 22, 2008
who dash monkey banana,dbanj is 2 Behind for her,aw true is it?am very sure dbanj just want 2 get down with her just like he did 2 some of dem like e.g, i didnt say anything ooooh, but come 2 think of it what is he feeling like,
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by sima(f): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2008
God will punish dat Mercy. . . angry
how can she be havin an affair wit d guy i rejected. angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by ogbogo: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2008
You don't have to condemn her yet,
when you don,t even the truth yet.
Even it is the truth ther nothing new on earth.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by mohawkchic(f): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2008
~And . . . . . . . grin
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by misshot: 1:01am On Sep 24, 2008
@ sima
did u just say you rejected dbanj,may be in ur dreams,mercy and ruky easy on the koko mincing leave some for us
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by sima(f): 1:16am On Sep 24, 2008
i didnt reject dbanj in ur dreams but in reality, i rejected him. . tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by ifihearam: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2008
God forbid bad thing,Dbanj can never have anything to do with that dirty looking hag,come to think of it do you know Mercy has a very dirty look,i really cannot stand her infact i feel like throwing up right this minute to imagine the koko master on top of her. Shhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by sima(f): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
can sumone pls post d picture of mercy?. . . grin plss undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by ifihearam: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2008
Sima,do u really mean u do not know who mercy really is?dont you watch home videos at all?
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by sima(f): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2008
grin. . . i watch yoruba home videos. . not english embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by spikedcylinder: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2008
sima:

grin. . . i watch yoruba home videos. . not english embarassed

Ah! That thing about you being a tribalistic boogie. o. k

@topic

You say they are having an "affair" as if they are not allowed to.
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by onyxgirl(f): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2008
no looooooooooooooooong thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by sima(f): 1:19am On Sep 26, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Ah! That thing about you being a tribalistic boogie. o. k
@topic

You say they are having an "affair" as if they are not allowed to.
i use 2 watch it but i lost interest cause dey always have almost d same stori line. . n' i don't reli watch d yoruba ones that much. . just once awhile
n' point of correction. . i have absolutely nothing against people from oda tribes
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by ElosAgos(m): 1:22am On Sep 26, 2008
Yoruba films!
Anyway that's for those who understands Yoruba.
Do you know any cool Igbo film I could watch when I feel like watching movie
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2008
ifihearam:

God forbid bad thing,Dbanj can never have anything to do with that dirty looking hag,come to think of it do you know Mercy has a very dirty look,i really cannot stand her infact i feel like throwing up right this minute to imagine the koko master on top of her. Shhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt
chie shocked shocked is she that
bad?
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by ifihearam: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2008
To be very honest the yoruba movies are not only more interesting than english but also teaches a lot of sense and it is an high opener as well.But Sima i do not need a prophet to tell me that you are a yoruba person,please patronise other tribes you hear.That guy that wants to watch an igbo film please go look for Living in Bondage again and watch u hear. Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by sima(f): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2008
Elos Agos:

Yoruba films!
Anyway that's for those who understands Yoruba.
Do you know any cool Igbo film I could watch when I feel like watching movie
i'lll help u look for when i get home. . . grin am busy in school rite nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Meet Hycinth Idibia, 2face Immediate Younger Brother / Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Bare Yansh 18+ PIC / PHOTOS: Celebs Scary Makeup Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.