Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Information On The Registration Of A New Product - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Information On The Registration Of A New Product (785 Views)

A New Product For The Ladies / There Is A New Product In Nigeria Now Which Deals About Health / New Product From Sweden On Stretchmarks,tummy Reduction Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information On The Registration Of A New Product by triaophant: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2008
Can anyone in the Forum please help me with information on how to register some products with NAFDAC. I am planning to introduce some Health, beauty and food/herbal product/supplement from an Asian manufacturer. These products have been patented in the US and some other countries and they are well sought after. Some of these products have been known to be very effective in the management of Diabetic patients, asthma, High Blood Pressure, Helps to increase body immunity. increases sexual potency, hypertension, weight management using only the soap etc. I have brought few of them which I gave out to some people who needed them and the result has been very encouraging. The products for now have no representative in West Africa, they are like GNLD, SwissGuarde but with some difference. So anyone who can assist me should e-mail me at anosikeb@yahoo.com or call me on 08035511077.
Re: Information On The Registration Of A New Product by triaophant: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2008
There is also a product that is very effective in the treatment and management of cancer, kidney as well arthritics

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Phone Diseases / Escalate / Pls Body Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.