Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church (1570 Views)

Pastor Arrested As Police Recover Seven Stolen Vehicles Inside Church / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil / Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by MCUsman(m): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2008
Pastor rapes girl to death inside church

Written by Evelyn Usman
Saturday, 16 August 2008

The gory sight of nine-year-old Covenant Elijah in one of the rooms of a church in Iyana-Era area of Badagry Lagos, was not only mind blowing but ear-tingling. A teeming sympathetic crowd had quickly gathered with eyes bugling to behold the lifeless, violated body of an innocent girl whose mother, out of determination to find a spiritual solution to her daughter’s strange behaviour, only ended up in the claws of the devil himself, thereby sending her not just only to an untimely grave but with an untold torture and excruciating pains which could only be imagined than described.
Covenant’s unprepared journey to the land of the great beyond started few years after her mother Mrs Arit Bassey, reportedly noticed some strange behaviour in her. Efforts to proffer a lasting solution, saw her taking her daughter from one spiritual home to the other, until she landed at Miracle Deliverance Church International, where to her greatest shock, rather than living up to its name, the reverse was the case, as Covenant was found stone dead in the pastor’s room naked, with blood gushing out of her virgina.

Crime Guard investigation revealed that the unsuspecting mother was introduced to the Edo State-born Pastor Henry Ovotoka by one Essi, a member of the church, last month. The clergy man reportedly asked that the child be brought for deliverance with an assurance that all would be well at the end of the deliverance exercise. Mrs Bassey then left the church after the visit with a resolve to bring her daughter, little knowing that her predicament then was nothing compared to what awaited her.

On July 25th 2008, a Friday to be precise, the desperate mother, in the company of Essi, reportedly set out for the journey that unknown to her will spell doom for the family. Later in her confessional statement to the police, Mrs. Bassey said the pastor started praying in tongues as soon as they got to the church. According to her, “At a point, he stopped after two hours of praying and said my daughter was possessed. He asked if Covenant had eaten and I answered in the negative.

He said it was even better so that she could start a three-day fasting that would usher her to the deliverance proper. He claimed he was acting under the instruction of God. By then it was getting late and it looked as if it was going to rain.

“Since the Pastor insisted that the prayer and fasting period would be done in the church, I decided to rush home to pack some of my clothes and other perishable things I left outside. But when I got home, it was too late for me to go back. Therefore I called Essi, the Lady that introduced me to the Pastor to give my daughter wrapper with which to cover herself, with a promise to check on her the next day.”

Crime Guard learnt that she was unable to make it the next day being July 26th. Then on the third day, with great expectation that all was going to be over, she made for the church to take her daughter but to her greatest shock, she did not see both the Pastor and her daughter.

Being a Sunday, some of the worshipers had started assembling on the open plot of land used as prayer ground. The perplexed mother narrated: “At that point, I became curious and went to Essi’s house to enquire about the Pastor. She tried him on his phone but there was no response. All we heard was that the phone was switched off.”

Apprehension set in at that point and she reportedly rushed to Ijaniki police division to alert them of the disappearance of her daughter. A policeman was said to have followed Mrs Bassey, who was weeping and at the same time praying for the worst not to happen. But the heaven at that moment seemed to be silent, as the rudest shock of her life occurred at the church, when the policeman reportedly broke the wooden door of one of the rooms, only to be thrown off balance by the sight on the floor.

Right on the floor was Covenant Elijah who could barely be recognized . She was reportedly found stark naked with clot of blood in her virgina, stone dead! The agonizing cries of Mrs Bassey as she kept on shouting ‘Jesus‘ rent the air. This alerted some worshipers who also exclaimed in their different dialects and ran out of the room upon sighting the lifeless remains of the nine-year-old Convenant. But Pastor Ovotoka was no where to be found. Even as you read this story, the Police are still making frantic efforts to trace him.

Crime Guard reliably gathered that preliminary investigation suggested that the late Covenant died of exhaustive sex while the clot of blood from her virgina indicated forceful and deep penetration. It was also discovered that she took no food during her stay with the self acclaimed man of God.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html
Re: Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by ifyalways(f): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2008
Evelyn Usman
Usmans wife?the source is screwy,Usuman nice try but sorry your story wont sell. cool
Re: Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by manmustwac(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2008
Confirm the source please
Re: Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by ifyalways(f): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2008
abi oo
i cant even find the said story sef.
Re: Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by Queenisha: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2008
That pastor belongs in hell.
where all violaters of 9 year olds and every little girl belongs including you know who
In the deepest hottest part of hell
Tortured day and night while they gnash their  teeth down to  the bone
All child molesters, rapists be they  priests, prophets, pastors or bishops or laymen belong in the pit of hell.
Infact anyone that conceives in his heart to violate a little girl should be crushed by a runaway gwongworo and sent staright to hell ever before he gets the opportunity to carry it out.
Re: Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by manmustwac(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2008
well i just found the source and the link is below. Well as for me who is not religious am not surprised to hear stories like this.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14473&Itemid=0
Re: Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2008
na waaaooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by manenof: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2008
wonder shall neva cease fellow nigerian ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by frag(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2008
The pastor must have a very big gbolaa be that o.Loloolololololol. Mr Nackson
Re: Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by donjon: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2008
Unfortunately, d story is true!
I live around the area, on the outskirts of era town.
For those of you familiar with lagos state, its located around FGC,ijanikin and there is an abandoned 18story skyscraper in the vicinity
Re: Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by janami(f): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2008
this is sad and sick sad
Re: Pastor Rapes Girl To Death Inside Church by Maykelly(f): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2008
MC Usman:

Pastor rapes girl to death inside church

Written by Evelyn Usman
Saturday, 16 August 2008

The gory sight of nine-year-old Covenant Elijah in one of the rooms of a church in Iyana-Era area of Badagry Lagos, was not only mind blowing but ear-tingling. A teeming sympathetic crowd had quickly gathered with eyes bugling to behold the lifeless, violated body of an innocent girl whose mother, out of determinthrown off balance by the sight on the floor.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Fake just as their everything! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge. / VIDEO: Pastor Strips Female Church Members Unclad And Stamp On Their Bodies / PHOTO: A Man Killed A Lady Over Refusal To Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.