Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Info On Japanese Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info On Japanese Schools (1250 Views)

(18+) The Japanese Unclad Art Class Photos & Video / Help With Info On PGDE Prog At NTI / Info On Unical Pre.degree Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Japanese Schools by eneekaycee(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2006
Good Morning to you guys.It s still me asking about any information about Japanese schools.I have solicited for your help but none is forthcoming yet.

Please I am very interested in attending a Japanese school but I dont seem to know how to get any of the schools get in contact with me. I am interested in Information tech or computer engineering.I dont know how to get their brochures so as to know the basic info like acadenic programmes,admission dates,admission exams if any etc.

Can someone pease tell me where to go for these.I have tried sending them e-maills through the findaschool.org website but none has replied.

Someone please help me.
Re: Info On Japanese Schools by omogenikky(f): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2006
I'm sorry. Why do you want to go to Japan to study. You have to learn Japanese for one year because the medium of instruction is Japanese. I dont think it will be a very good experience for you. Why dont u try Malaysia or HongKong.
Re: Info On Japanese Schools by eneekaycee(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2006
Thanks Omogenikky for finding time to reply this. I am so grateful.
I quite see your point but it s like Japan is the flagship of Asia.However I have contactd some schols in Malaysia though I am yet to get any replies fom them.If you have any info on any school in Malaysia though, please be kind enough to pass me the info. Kindest regards Me.
Re: Info On Japanese Schools by omogenikky(f): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_Malaysia

There are also some UK and US schools with campuses in Malaysia and Hong Kong.

eg http://www.unim.nottingham.ac.uk/
www.monash.edu.au

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Students Are Forced To Take Hiv And Pregnancy Test! / Geography Cut Off Mark / New Mathematical Fromular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.