Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Load Money into Your Bank Account With You Gsm Only... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Load Money into Your Bank Account With You Gsm Only... (515 Views)

This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank / Generate Quick Money Into Your Liberty Reserve Account And Earn $28,000 / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Load Money into Your Bank Account With You Gsm Only... by doublev(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2008
I know you may be wondering what's the heading is all about? Yes I have just got some powerful information on how you can use your gsm mobile phone as a spoil ATM machine to load money into your bank account legally right here in Nigeria. This system has never in any way been reveal to anyone how to use your gsm phone to make money.

I held a seminar recently regarding this system and the turn up was wow! surprising, I know people will want to know how to make an income through their phone only without any investment, and to their surprise, it wasn't a heard deal. The testimonies I got after 30 minutes of leaving the seminar venue was over whelming. The system might be the simple thing you may or may not know, but I tell you what, it work like magic.

and if this whole thing am bragging on is not in any way working for anyone here, you can report me to the moderator of this forum. yes! because I guarantee anyone that will take action now.

For free information, send email to parttimejob4cash@gmail.com
or call me on 07037519831 or 08078282212 to discuss more.

This is to your success.

Patrick Sabastine Victor
Re: Load Money into Your Bank Account With You Gsm Only... by doublev(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2008
IF YOU HAVE NOT ORDER YOUR OWN COPY ON HOW TO LOAD MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH YOUR GSM PHONE ONLY, YOU ARE MISSING OUT BECAUSE I AM HAVING A LOT OF CALLS FROM THE PEOPLE THAT ATTENDED MY LAST SEMINAR I HELD ON THIS SAME TOPIC.

YOU STILL GET A CHANCE TO GRAB IT BY GIVING ME A CALL ON 08078282212 OR 07037519831

THIS IS TO YOUR SUCCESS!

PATRIC SABASTINE VICTOR

(1) (Reply)

Clothes And Watches For Sale At Good Discount / For The First Time Ever / Become My Protege Learning How To Run Your Own Business Guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.