Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nysc Batch C! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C! (8560 Views)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch C! by soulamanne(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2008
I heard then was it online.i think is real.butthe problem is how schools will get teir student readyi had an extra sem at OAU and i dont knoe how feasible this will be.ve been putting my mind i feb.
Re: Nysc Batch C! by tokzyt(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2008
Bros here is the link to nysc batch c calender

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/mobtable2008C.php

I guess its feasible oooo, schools have ways of sorting themselves out. lasu just released the list of graduating student and they might be going as batch c

so u better start preparing and packing ur laods.
Re: Nysc Batch C! by Ajiareg(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2008
Pack your load ho not saying you should not pack it but also pack money and provision. Am Presently in benue orientation camp its full of stress and no fun. imagine, they woke us out to the parade ground at the middle me the nit

Re: Nysc Batch C! by Ajiareg(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ill upload more if you want it. Non me you can eat the fone we eat here, no time for your self, you stand on parade ground for 3 hours imagine!

Re: Nysc Batch C! by Ajiareg(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2008
This my self in the room preparing for swearing in on thursday. I cant wait to go out of this camp, there is no fun here ho!

Re: Nysc Batch C! by Ajiareg(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2008
Hum!

Re: Nysc Batch C! by Ajiareg(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2008
See people with there commandant on the pitch. I thank God for my fone sha! [color=#006600][/color]

Re: Nysc Batch C! by Dlola(f): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2008
Any more experiences to share of recent batches of National Youth Service Corps, especially anyone that went as a foreign-trained graduate.
Wanted to know the high and low points. Last but not least, was it worth it?
I am considering going the Batch C this year.
Any information is much appreciated. cheesy

Ajiareg- what's so bad about it
Re: Nysc Batch C! by Ajiareg(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2008
Dlola, you asked whats bad? Am not saying its bad anyway, am only talking about the stress ok? About the foreign its either lagos or Abuja you cant be posted here its fun in lagos

Re: Nysc Batch C! by Ajiareg(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2008
We've been asked to relax for 30min! And come back to parade ground by 4o'clock. so Dlola its not bad, one thing about me is that i tell people the truth, pretence is an exception.

Re: Nysc Batch C! by Dlola(f): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2008
ok i see where you coming from.
what kind of things do you guys do at the orientation camp?
is it physically demanding?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Stream II Latest News And Camp Schedule For September 1 / Bomb Blast In Nysc Jigawa Camp, Call Ur Loved Ones! / Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.