Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? (168356 Views)

Poll: Foot kissing is:

Silly: 32% (52 votes)
Romantic: 67% (109 votes)
This poll has ended

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by albridge(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2008
i personally love ladies with nice clean feet. would happily kiss my womans feet if they were well kept cool
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Seun(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2008
Eww. What for?
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2008
@Topic,i heard Asian men do that often esp the buddist undecided the feet,nose back of ears,everywhere.
My feet are well kept and neat but i find it replusive,kissing my feet,hell NO,kiss my ass. cheesy
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by efelestus(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2008
whenever i get a girl, to stamp my name on her heart i never forget to kiss the toes like my whole life depend on it (not every girl sha).
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by iice(f): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ify, kiss back of the ears? yes!!! your spine will tingle grin
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by ifyalways(f): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
iice:

Ify, kiss back of the ears? yes!!! your spine will tingle grin
lol
dont even remind me. wink howdy? kiss
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by cooljade(f): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
i love when he sucks on my toes, sends a sweet sensation to my thighs, kiss
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by eminemkayc: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2008
WHAT TYPE OF FROLICSOME TOPIC IS THIS AGAIN? WHY CANT POSTERS BE TENTATIVE AND DROP THIS TYPE OF INSALUBRIOUS POSTINGS!! ITS AN IRRITATION TO SOME OF US!! PLEASE DON'T MAKE US WITHDRAW OUR ACCOUNT FROM THIS SITE!!
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by iice(f): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2008
ifyalways:

lol
don't even remind me. wink howdy? kiss

remind you eh grin grin i dey ooo, how u dey? kiss
But some have chronic foot fetish oooo, just seeing great feet in heels is enough to grin " grin "
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by whitelexi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2008
Funny enough, since yesterday wey i see this thread, i just dey analyze black women's feet, on the train, on the tube, on the streets, and even on the bus. . .  Words cannot describe a fraction of what i've discovered, kissing a woman's feet is the last thing i want to do right now if that woman is black! grin
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Epiphany(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2008
whitelexi:

Funny enough, since yesterday wey i see this thread, i just dey analyze black women's feet, on the train, on the tube, on the streets, and even on the bus. . . Words cannot describe a fraction of what i've discovered, kissing a woman's feet is the last thing i want to do right now if that woman is black! grin

My goodness, and here i am thinking that i am the only one doing this. I have been comparing white, black, brown and all the feet that i come in contact with. Honestly, black feet do not seem to be as well kept and manicured as the white ones.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR BLACK SISTERS? POVERTY?

I really love well kept feet, nails, skin, etc etc,
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by iice(f): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2008
Chaiii grin grin grin
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by whitelexi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2008
Epiphany:

My goodness, and here i am thinking that i am the only one doing this. I have been comparing white, black, brown and all the feet that i come in contact with. Honestly, black feet do not seem to be as well kept and manicured as the white ones.

You are talking of poverty? I saw some massive corns, and a lot of bleached legs where the hard spots remain dark and the rest had a different colour. . .  In short, i found legs where the veins were blue, enough stretchmarks, toes that have severe fungus, black toe nails, toes with no nails at all. . .  It was an eye-opener oh  grin
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by onyinye2(f): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2008
Epiphany:

Biko, give me some money to go to the nail parlor and i will get that arrange.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by cold(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2008
But y do i hav to kiss any girls feet.What is that supposd to prove?
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by onyinye2(f): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
cold:

But y do i hav to kiss any girls feet.What is that supposd to prove?
I have no idea. It aint romantic nor intimate nor appreciated.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by ToToChoper: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
The minds of these ladies and gents of nairaland ----- grin grin grin

Well, sucking the toes is like placing the icing on the cap. It's completes the total body lovemaking process.

The only thing is that the toes have to be appealing to receive that special attention.  

A really sexy toe (done right) gives me goose bumps all over---CAMELTOE, that is grin grin grin.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Bluesteps(f): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2008
abeg Guys i dey ofis oooooooooooooooooooooo.
make una no make me embarass mysef with laff here people go begin wonder why i dey laff over a screen.
Guys are talking abt girls feet.
how abt their feet?
sum guys feet stings like hell.
they go wear socks for days without washing.
Gosh. It stinks. u cant even touch it how much more kiss it.
If u touch am ur hand go dey smell.
abi na lie i talk?
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by iice(f): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Epiphany(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2008
If some people here feel its disgusting kissing a womans feet, lets not go to the other area of where we should also be kissing wink.
It is like the total experience of love, for you to be able to kiss a woman all over her body, including the feet.
That is what makes the biblical story of Mary (who broke expensive perfume and used to rub the LORDS feet - with her hair) interesting. It showed her humility, love, regard, etc etc.
If my madam wants me to rub her feet, or kiss them or suck her toes, i will do it to make her happy. BUT THEY HAD BETTER BE CLEAN SHA!
If she also wants me to rub or kiss somewhere else, grin, who am i to complain?
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Queenisha: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
make my oga come chew out all these corns wey dey my hammer toes .
Why una no start this thread since?
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Epiphany(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
whitelexi:

You are talking of poverty? I saw some massive corns, and a lot of bleached legs where the hard spots remain dark and the rest had a different colour. . . In short, i found legs where the veins were blue, enough stretchmarks, toes that have severe fungus, black toe nails, toes with no nails at all. . . It was an eye-opener oh grin

shocked Abeg na!DISGUSTING. I no go fit chop tonight o! Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I have seen a few of them, but decided not to comment.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by ifunayam(f): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
@Bluesteps

u are right i hav seen cases where so much stench oozed from a male feet, 1st was on board a bus, the other was in the reception of an office the guy in question was dressed in suit looking so good, that one would hardly suspect his feet smelt so bad. the issue of feet hygiene is not really a female gender thing both genders need 2 work on this aspect.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Builder: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
Going thru this thread, i begin to wonder why black peeps favour white babes feet compared to a nice veneered ebony shinny feet. someone plese help me out
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by emmydee(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2008
Yea, if the babes feet are clean. menn!. It sure puts ladies in cloud 9.

It's very cool. but d babe has to clean 100%!
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by onyinye2(f): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
Yal are some characters. No one goes near my feet unless you want a dent in your face.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by cold(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

Yal are some characters. No one goes near my feet unless you want a dent in your face.
U're my superwoman,y wld i want to lick ur feet wen there are a dozen other places i can lick & get u to cloud 12
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by whitelexi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

Now i'm suspecting the legs are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by onyinye2(f): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2008
cold:

You're my superwoman,y would i want to lick your feet when there are a dozen other places i can lick & get u to cloud 12
Cloud 12 Ha Ha! grin Those that even exist? undecided

whitelexi:

Now i'm suspecting the legs are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Open your mouth and speak. The legs are what?
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2008
Na wa o! Una don chop bellefull na to dey kiss woman feet remain now! Small time una go start to kiss woman yansh!
Make una no go catch Ogakologiunikolisis of the mouth o! grin
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by angelchyke(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
Truth is, it may not really matter where my girl's from. As long as she's the queen I fell in love with, her feet is as yummy as ice cream.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Epiphany(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2008
jassie:

Na wa o! Una don chop bellefull na to dey kiss woman feet remain now! Small time una go start to kiss woman yansh!
Make una no go catch Ogakologiunikolisis of the mouth o! grin

Bros leave that wan o, you never see am before? Na today? Nothing go do the man mouth o, Hahahahahahahahahahahhaha.
You guys on this thread are killing me men. I am sure the guys in my office think i am mad, with the way i am laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / One Wrong Turn......true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.