Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Microfinance Bank (1371 Views)

Marvelous Microfinance Bank Vacancy / Job Description At Grooming Microfinance Bank / Ab Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microfinance Bank by chicky2: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2008
I applied to a mircofinance bank and i got the advert from this site. this is the reply i got :

You will read details on the organizational profile before you write the text. So far, 206 graduates have enrolled of which 92 have scaled through to the next stage. After confirming payment of your registration fee, you will be mailed and texted the website. You would be required to tackle some questions online in 30 minutes as this test would be conducted for you on the internet. All you need do is log on ONLY ONCE and fill the application form before the test page opens. (Double registration will disqualify you). You will be given an instant result and CODE NUMBER (Print this page as your reference number for accreditation). Depending on your score, if you scale through the first stage, you will be texted and mailed an online interview date. Details as per the time, venue and date would be texted and mailed to you. All successful applicants would resume for the first batch of training, on August 25th, 2008 at designated areas of interest.
For your registration to be complete:
Make a payment of N1,000 to:
VICTOR OZOWE, Intercontinental Bank, 0099001000031480
Send a text message to 08033552630 stating that you have made your payment and request for the test website to download application form. (Note that all entries would be treated on first come basis).
For enrolment, confirmation purpose and entry of your data to our compiled list of qualified entries, scan a copy of your payment teller to this e-mail address (divineone2@yahoo.com) as soon as you make payment.
ADMINISTRATOR.
MASTER PLATFORM
SURULERE, LAGOS .

Pls house,what do you think? is this not spam or exploitation. Why do indiviuals derive pleasure from exploiting others.
Did someone in the house get d same reply? share ur opinons.
Re: Microfinance Bank by mgbo: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2008
angry i also got dat email dis morning 2.
Re: Microfinance Bank by teddyshyne: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2008
chicky2, pay the money at your own risk, other than jamb forms why do you have to pay to do all these things, walk to the bank, ask them for application form, fill it and submit it. If they want to train you or need you to take exam they will contact you and not post it on "nairaland" is nairaland their website? C'mon ppl, wake up and smell the coffee, this thing pains me to see people prying to vulnerable individuals and taking them for a ride, its not fair, why do you want to collect someone's money for fun, Life is a bitch what goes around comes around, take the 1000 and i guarantee you that you will lose 10x what you took from that person, as for you chicky you tread at your own risk, left to me i iwll advise you to run very far away from anything that tells you to deposit money and scan your teller, its a scam, if you need a job walk to a bank and collect application, fill then submit and play the waiting game, dont be fooled by some idiot looking for fast money, na my 2 kobo be that
Re: Microfinance Bank by Nenyemena(f): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2008
Imagine too!!!!!!!!!!
got same reply and i wonder why we should pay. infact i almost did but den i once appled at estherbreakthrough, wrote the exam passed then was asled to pay N1,350 which i did n c me now money gone cos i hv not heard frm them plus no job?
i dont think its worth it.

kiss kiss
Re: Microfinance Bank by jodeci(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2008
for the umpteenth time,dont pay money to any body in the guise of employment,you will definitely regret it.we keep saying same thing every oter day.
Re: Microfinance Bank by SOJ(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2008
I think a graduate worth his/her onions shuld kow better than to make payments in order to "secure" employment.
Common sense would show u that d account is a Personal Account and not even a company account.
Ofcourse, its ok to pay if u want to;just make sure u pay into my own account too: GTB-2719820088207. I cannot guarantee u employment sha lol grin
Re: Microfinance Bank by oyekumbi(f): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2008
its not funny @ al wat dese guys do. I once aattended the estherbreakthru stuff & was told dat I passd & needed 2 come and pay to collect an invitation letter, I immediately realised dat it was pure fraud. I didnt go ooo. So dia poster, dnt try it.
Re: Microfinance Bank by jaydude(f): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2008
it is a pity that graduates in nigeria can fall for such a cheap scam!!! what did u go 2 school for??
Re: Microfinance Bank by dellyzee: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2008
house i got got dat same scam dat IDIOT called a job mail, i'm still preparing the BOMB i'll send back 2him. he's just a big time FOOL dat 'll definately reap for fooling those he has already fooled, cos he can't get me. abi u don c where person dey find money 4 d pocket of anoda wey dey also find money?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Blake And Harper / Guinness Rdm Recruitment / Formart For Application Letter To Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.