Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,868,053 members, 6,883,092 topics. Date: Friday, 27 May 2022 at 04:08 AM

Neco Exams Clashes With Uniben Post-ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Neco Exams Clashes With Uniben Post-ume (596 Views)

Interview Dates For Kings College, Lagos Through Neco Exams / Presidency To Probe Mass Failure In SSCE, NECO Exams / Neco exams suspended or shifted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neco Exams Clashes With Uniben Post-ume by walton1(m): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2008
what can i do? uniben post ume exam is clashing with Neco exams next week
Re: Neco Exams Clashes With Uniben Post-ume by nossycheek(f): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2008
If you have passed SSCE, then go and sit for your post ume, otherwise sit for your neco, you still have opportunity to sit for your 2nd choice. Even if not, you cant go to uni without o'levels
Re: Neco Exams Clashes With Uniben Post-ume by c33b33(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
Abi o!if u no get O'level wetin u 1 go write post-ume 4?
Re: Neco Exams Clashes With Uniben Post-ume by ElosAgos(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2008
c33b33:

Abi o!if u no get O'level wetin u 1 go write post-ume 4?
nossycheek:

If you have passed SSCE, then go and sit for your post ume, otherwise sit for your neco, you still have opportunity to sit for your 2nd choice. Even if not, you can't go to uni without o'levels

@Nossycheek and c33b33(are u a she-male)

I love ur advice 2 dis guy.
I am also going 2 Uniben but on 28 and I'm also taking the NECO.
Mine is not just a clash of UNIBEN and NECO, it is a air,train,road and water clash(hurricane or Heroshima clash). {English Language 1,2 and 3 on the same day with UNIBEN}
I just pray that MANY will not be affected or furiated with dis.

@Walton 1
How about ur WAEC or GCE
Which day are u taking the Screening test.
Re: Neco Exams Clashes With Uniben Post-ume by c33b33(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2008
@Elos Agos
She-male?!what a question!ok,am not.Do u love she-males?

(1) (Reply)

Admission Offer / To All Tertiary Institution Students(read) / Get Free Scholarships Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.