Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Procedure For Selling Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Procedure For Selling Shares (2351 Views)

Why Are Local Tech. Companies Not Selling Shares? / Selling Shares In Nigeria From The USA / Any Nigerian Company Selling Shares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procedure For Selling Shares by pennystuck: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2008
Please I stay in Port Harcourt & I have some share certificates I desperately need to sell(need d cash) But when I go to brokers, they always say I should Pay Money to open CSCS(Wen am lookin 4 cash) is there a way out of all this??
Re: Procedure For Selling Shares by fadokun: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2008
Dear,
You dont need to pay money to open cscs account, what you need to do is to drop your certificate with the stock broking firm for verification, the cscs account will be opened without money, your certificate will be lodge into your cscs accout, and through that you can sell. You can use LEAD CAPITAL as i work with them and this is what we do everyday. Lead Capital is a stock broking firm with head quater in Lagos, for further information check our website www.leadcapitalng.com or send me a mail fadokunoluwole@gmail.com or call 08055456477

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! Meaning Of Indemnity Form From BANK / How To Become A Billionaire In Naija. New Ideas / Almighty MMM Is Still Paying. How Did They Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.