Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! (13070 Views)

Poll: Do you support this arrest?

Yes: 61% (81 votes)
No: 38% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live / Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh / Court Nullifies Removal Of Ndi Okereke-Onyuike, Awards Her N500m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by McKren(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2008
bashali:

WALAHI, OUR PEOPLE WOULD ARREST ALL OF YOU SOUTHERNER, IF YOU OPPOSITE US. WE ARRESTED BODE GEORGE, WE ARREST IYABO, KANU , IBORI, LET ANY OF YOUR PEOPLE TALK AGAIN. HE WOULD DIE IN JAIL, WALAHI, I LOVE THIS YAR ADUA, ARREST THEM AND DECLEAR AREWA WHAT CAN THEY DO,

Stop kidding yourself

You are no Northerner

This is not about North vs South. Its about a President who should be a custodian of the law selling the country to outlaws
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by frontliner: 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
Should police have power to detain a suspect? Suspects are sometimes embarrassed into detention (timing is important here) as the court process take ages and are time bound. EFCC is a police organization. Prof will overcome.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by bashali: 12:02am On Aug 21, 2008
YOU MUST BE A WHITE MAN. IN NIGERIA OUR PEOPLE ARE POWER, WHO NEED THE POLICE, WE CAN ARREST ANYONE.

NONSENSE, WALAHI, EVEN IF THEY HAVE NO REASON,THEY SHOULD ARREST ALL THIS SOUTHERNER, THEY TALK TOO MUCH, 

EITHER SHE COMMIT CRIME OR NOT THEY SHOULD ARREST HER, 

YAR ADUA SHOULD REMOVE THE AZAZI AND PUT OUR PEOPLE AS FORCE LEADER. AND TAKE ALL THE WEAPON TO THE NORTH SO THAT WE CAN FIGHT THIS SOUTHERNERS.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by AloyEmeka9: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2008
NONSENSE, WALAHI, EVEN IF THEY HAVE NO REASON,THEY SHOULD ARREST ALL THIS SOUTHERNER, THEY TALK TOO MUCH,

YAR ADUA SHOULD REMOVE THE AZAZI AND PUT OUR PEOPLE AS FORCE LEADER. AND TAKE ALL THE WEAPON TO THE NORTH SO THAT WE CAN FIGHT THIS SOUTHERNERS.

OBASANJO YOU ARE NEXT, SOLUDO YOU WOULD GO TO JAIL TOO. YAR ADUA ARREST SARAKI, DAVID MARK, AND DECLEAR AREWA,

AREWA LIVE ON.

kayama is on fire because the rain is falling. Takeam easy bro, marijuana can burn your medulla oblongata.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by kingdong(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2008
bashali:

WALAHI, OUR PEOPLE WOULD ARREST ALL OF YOU SOUTHERNER, IF YOU OPPOSITE US. WE ARRESTED BODE GEORGE, WE ARREST IYABO, KANU , IBORI, LET ANY OF YOUR PEOPLE TALK AGAIN. HE WOULD DIE IN JAIL, WALAHI, I LOVE THIS YAR ADUA, ARREST THEM AND DECLEAR AREWA WHAT CAN THEY DO,

See mai suya we will oppose, opposite and contrary you and nothing una fit do. Na nomad like you wan go solo? wey d liver now? wey d intelligence to run the arewa now? damn herdsman you  tongue
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by kingdong(m): 12:17am On Aug 21, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

kayama is on fire because the rain is falling. Takeam easy bro, marijuana can burn your medulla oblongata.

This man you wan take laff scatter me dis night. So na gbana mai gworo dey take damage im limited reasoning. Aboki you don hear ba? ka ji kwo? kayama is on paya ba? kadan kada, e go better.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by gabelogan(m): 12:27am On Aug 21, 2008
bashali:

YOU MUST BE A WHITE MAN. IN NIGERIA OUR PEOPLE ARE POWER, WHO NEED THE POLICE, WE CAN ARREST ANYONE.

OBASANJO YOU ARE NEXT, SOLUDO YOU WOULD GO TO JAIL TOO. YAR ADUA ARREST SARAKI, DAVID MARK, AND DECLEAR AREWA,

AREWA LIVE ON.

dont mind this guy, he is just exhibiting what is predominant with his people, sheer stupidity and empty headedness
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by bashali: 12:34am On Aug 21, 2008
LOGAN , YOU ARE A BARAWO,  YOU THINK WE DO NOT HAVE HAVE POWER,  SEE WHAT MY BROTHR YAR ADUA HAVE JUST DONE TO IJAW,  WE REMOVE AZAZI,  AND WE WOULD REMOVE JONATHAN AND REPLACE HIM IF HE DOES NOT OBEY US. THAT WHY WE PUT THE WEAK IGBO MAN THERE. 

AND DID YOU ASK YOURSELF, DID YAR ADUA NOT DECLEAR SHARIA ON KATSINA STATE. WE WOULD DECLEAR AREWA YOU BARAWO, AND KEEP THE $70 BILLION

Nigeria Replaces Defence Chief Azazi, Gen. Luka, Others
Posted 20,Aug. 2008

General Andrew Aziza, outgoing Chief of Defence Staff

President Umaru Yar’Adua on Wednesday  announced a major shake up in the top hierarchy of Nigeria's military as the defence chief and other service chiefs have been replaced.

The President has approved the appointment of Air Marshal Paul Dike is to take over as Chief of Defence Staff in place of General Andrew Aziza who is retiring from service.
Major-General A.B. Dambazau is the new Chief of Army Staff in place of Lieutenant-General Luka Yusuf who is also retiring.

Until his new appointment, Major-Gen. Dambazau was the General Officer Commanding the 2nd division of the Nigerian Army in Ibadan.

Other changes approved by the President in the command structure of the armed forces include the appointment of rear admiral Isaiah Iko Ibrahim as chief of naval staff in place of Vice Admiral G.T.A. Adekeye who retires from active service.

Rear Admiral Ibrahim was the flag officer commanding the Naval Training Command in Lagos.

President Yar’Adua who left Abuja this evening to perform the lesser hajj in Saudi Arabia also approved the appointment of Air Marshal Oluseyi Petinrin as chief of air staff.

Until this appointment, Air Marshal Petinrin was the air officer commanding the Nigerian Air Force Training Command, Kaduna.

All the appointments are with immediate effect.

President Yar’Adua and the Minister of Defence, Alhaji Yayale Ahmed have met with the outgoing Chief of Defence Staff and service chiefs to thank them for their services to the nation.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by IykeD1(m): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2008

LOGAN , YOU ARE A BARAWO, YOU THINK WE DO NOT HAVE HAVE POWER, SEE WHAT MY BROTHR YAR ADUA HAVE JUST DONE TO IJAW, WE REMOVE AZAZI, AND WE WOULD REMOVE JONATHAN AND REPLACE HIM IF HE DOES NOT OBEY US. THAT WHY WE PUT THE WEAK IGBO MAN THERE.

AND DID YOU ASK YOURSELF, DID YAR ADUA NOT DECLEAR SHARIA ON KATSINA STATE. WE WOULD DECLEAR AREWA YOU BARAWO, AND KEEP THE $70 BILLION

What are they giving people like you smoke nowadays? What has sharia or many years that your "brothers" have run the country
done for the North? The country is currently without direction and you are here talking about "your brother" Yar Adua? Please stop
kidding yourself or better yet stop sniffing the gutters to get high!
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by gabelogan(m): 12:46am On Aug 21, 2008
bashali:

LOGAN , YOU ARE A BARAWO,  YOU THINK WE DO NOT HAVE HAVE POWER,  SEE WHAT MY BROTHR YAR ADUA HAVE JUST DONE TO IJAW,  WE REMOVE AZAZI,  AND WE WOULD REMOVE JONATHAN AND REPLACE HIM IF HE DOES NOT OBEY US. THAT WHY WE PUT THE WEAK IGBO MAN THERE. 

barawo seems to be the only thing you can say, and i don't understand your constant reference to the fact that you have power. im even surprised that you can read, even to the extent that you can browse the internet considering the fact that you are a notherner. you must be one of a kind and head and shoulders above your peers (i mean your fellow notherners).
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by nthnymarce(m): 1:11am On Aug 21, 2008
thats a genuine fraud.as u can see nigerian stock exchange has clashed,what evidence do we need again? dont mind the so called economic team; soludo them.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Finecat(m): 1:12am On Aug 21, 2008
@Nigeria1

You obviously don't know anything about USA campaign laws. The 527 groups must be  based within the continental USA. And besides, all these people idiots raising money for Obama in Nigeria are not helping him at all. They are helping Mccain by painting Obama as the black candidate. Bad enough a book by Jerome Corsi about Obama that came out last week didn't help matters. The book is already claiming that Obama is an extreme Black liberation member. If Mccain camp gets hold of these nonsense about Ndi-Okereke, they will use it against Obama. These Idiots needs to stop these nonsense. Use your money to fix Nigerian schools, roads etc.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by jvmate(m): 1:27am On Aug 21, 2008
Mr president dont want hear overthrough b4 his back, from oversea that is why he need to change those head defence .all government must make his ground solid in nigeria ,so you can finish his term.

All this is done because of bakkasi security complain by the former defence staffs.

This Government have failed like OBY, shame to all who voted PDP again Bleep you all idiot
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by bashali: 3:19am On Aug 21, 2008
LOGAN CAUSE, IF YOU LIKE. WE ARE IN POWER. AND MY BROTHER IS USING THE POWER. WE TAKE YOUR MONEY FROM THE SOUTH AND DEVELOP OURSELF, WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT, 

SEE MY BROTHER YAR ADUA IS BUILDING NEW ELECTRICITY STATIONS IN THE NORTH AND NOT ONE HE PUT IN THE SOUTH WHAT KIND YOUR PEOPLE DO ABOUT IT,  YAR ADUA WOULD SHOW YOU,   HE COLLECTED ALL THE $5 BILLION FROM EXTERNAL RESERVE TO BUILD STATION ONLY IN THE NORTH, WHAT CAN YOU PEOPLE DO ABOUT IT. YOU CAN ONLY TALK.

FG in fresh power deal with Siemens, others
By Ihuoma Chiedozie, Abuja
Published: Wednesday, 20 Aug 2008
The Federal Government on Tuesday signed an energy partnership with Germany as part of its intervention measures in the power sector.

Skip to next paragraph

Photo file
President Umar Yar‘Adua

One of the companies to benefit from the partnership deal is the conroversial German company, Siemens. The firm was suspended and its supply contract cancelled in December 2007 by the Federal Government for allegedly offering $14m bribe to Nigerian officials.

Four other German firms — EVONIK, ArGe, E.ON and KfW Ipex Bank — were named alongside Siemens as lead engineers for various power projects in different parts of Nigeria.

The projects— rehabilitation and implementation to supply water; problem–solving assistance; and capacity building — are expected to inject about 6,500 megawatts of electricity into the national grid between 2008 and 2020.

Under the rehabilitation and implementation to supply water category, Siemens will serve as the lead engineer in the project to provide six units of Small Bonny Light Crude Oil/HFO turbines in Kaduna State by 2010.

The company is also the lead engineer in the project to add three new turbines and waste recovery boilers/steam turbines at Geregu by 2011 and 2014 respectively.

ArGe is to serve as the lead engineer in majority of the projects, including audit and expansion planning at Kainji by 2013.

Other projects to be led by ArGe include feasibility study for small hydro-power and engineering projects at Obudu by 2011; and feasibility study, planning and implementation for a waste to power project in Kano.

It will aslo serve as the engineer for the preparation and tendering/investment and construction for photovoltaic power supply in rural areas in Sokoto by 2010.

Besides, ArGe will conduct a feasibility study for a pilot wind-power plant in Katsina by 2010 as well as solar thermal power in Maiduguri, Borno State, by 2012.

In the same vein, Evonik is the lead engineer for a grid connection and extension project at Ikot Abasi. It will also audit and rehabilitate thermal power stations at Egbin, Sapele, Delta and Afam.

Evonik is also the lead engineer for a coal-fired power station in Gombe State by 2015.

Another firm, E.ON will lead the construction of an LNG plant with IPP and gas gathering for domestic use in Akwa-Ibom State by 2014.

Projects under the problem solving category, which are to be led by ArGe and KfW Ipex Bank, include audit of sub-stations, grid bottlenecks and requirements of automatic grid operation in all power stations across the nation between 2008 and 2014.

Also included in this category are projects for the introduction of power communication networks for the Power Holding Company of Nigeria and advisory mandates on IPP workshops.

In the capacity building category, EVONIK is to serve as the project lead for the implementation of dual vocational training centres and workshops for power plant staff at Geregu, Port Harcourt and Abuja.

The German Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Joachim Schmilliue and the Nigerian Ambassador to Germany, Alhaji Abdul Rindap, signed the Memorandum of Understanding for the partnership on behalf of the two countries.

President Umaru Yar’Adua, who spoke later, explained that the “original objective of the partnership” was to “address Nigeria’s energy challenge.”

Yar’Adua added that the partnership also signalled his administration’s “unwavering commitment to evolving those requisite, deliberate, structured policy choices that will enable us rapidly rebuild, upgrade, and expand our critical infrastructure.”

The President, who also assured of government’s readiness to immediately implement the MOU, canvassed a joint secretariat to ensure the realisation of the objective of the partnership.

He said, “I assure you that the Nigerian Government will ensure the speedy implementation of the agreed terms of the MOU.

“I expect that our Energy Council would, in collaboration with our partners, establish a joint secretariat to work out the modalities for operationalising the partnership”

Yar’Adua expressed appreciation at the role played by the German Chancellor, Ms. Angela Merkel, towards the realisation of the partnership.

“From the time I discussed the issue of the partnership with her in June 2007 up till this moment, she has remained steadfast in the pursuit of its actualisation. Nigeria is grateful for this productive partnership,” he said.

The Minister of Information and Communications, Mr. John Odey, had while announcing the suspension of Siemens in November 2007, explained that it would be improper to have new dealings with the firm while the government was investigating the bribery allegation against the firm.

In November 21, 2007, Siemens AG apologised to the Federal Government for the embarrssment the bribery scandal caused the country.

It said in a letter by a member of its management board, Mr. Rudi Lamprecht, that it was prepared to cooperate with the Nigerian authorities in its investigations into the scandal.

Some officials of the firm in Germany had since then been brought to book over the scam, but none of the Nigerian officials named in the case has been convicted.

Among the Nigerians are – Alhaji Mohammed Bello; the late Haruna Elewi; Maj.-Gen. Tajudeen Olanrewaju, and Chief Cornelius Adebayo.

Bello, Olanrewaju and Aebayo denied involvement in the scam.

Senator Jubril Aminu, who is one of the other Nigerians mentioned in the scandal, also denied involvement.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by mexi(m): 4:01am On Aug 21, 2008
misplaced priorities,
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 21, 2008
Arrest her for what now? For forcing people to part with their money or for robbing them at gun point? The earlier we set rules and abide by them in  Nigeria, the better for us! No law says ''don't organize a fund-raising dinner for a foreigner'' that I know of in Nigeria today, so what the h*** ? Unless they can prove that she actually stole some money from NSE purse.

I'm not in support of what she did, but all the brouhaha is uncalled for. EFCC should go after people caught with their wrists in the pot of soup first.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Queenisha: 4:10am On Aug 21, 2008
EFCC should go and sit down.
Useless agency.
When they captured Iyabo Obasanjo,what did they do with her?
What of OBJ and the other real crooks who stole our money?
This is a fundraiser isn't it?
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by bashali: 5:18am On Aug 21, 2008
YOU THIS SOUTHERN ASAWO IN ITALY, THEY CALL QUEEN, DID YOU HEAR ME SAY REMOVE AZIZA AND THEY REMOVE HIM IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS,

[QUOTE]YAR ADUA SHOULD REMOVE THE AZAZI[/QUOTE]

LOOK YOU THIS QUEEN , IF I SAY THEY SHOULD ARREST YOU, YOU WOULD BE ARRESTED. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING WITH. AND I CAN MAKE THEM ARREST ALL YOUR FAMILY IN NIGERIA. YAR ADUA SHOULD NOT ATTEND AN WESTERN HOSPITAL FOR NOW WITH WHITE DOCTOR FOR SECURITY REASON. WE DO NOT WANT THEM TO KILL HIM. ONLY IF THEY TAKE THE DOCTOR TO NIGERIA TO TREAT HIM.

POWER TO AREWA.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 21, 2008
bashali:

YOU THIS SOUTHERN ASAWO IN ITALY, THEY CALL QUEEN, DID YOU HEAR ME SAY REMOVE AZIZA AND THEY REMOVE HIM IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS,

LOOK YOU THIS QUEEN , IF I SAY THEY SHOULD ARREST YOU, YOU WOULD BE ARRESTED. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING WITH. AND I CAN MAKE THEM ARREST ALL YOUR FAMILY IN NIGERIA. YAR ADUA SHOULD NOT ATTEND AN WESTERN HOSPITAL FOR NOW WITH WHITE DOCTOR FOR SECURITY REASON. WE DO NOT WANT THEM TO KILL HIM. ONLY IF THEY TAKE THE DOCTOR TO NIGERIA TO TREAT HIM.

POWER TO AREWA.
Funny and annoying at the same time grin angry
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by TPS360: 6:26am On Aug 21, 2008
I live in texas state. I dn't think I need the so-called "africa for obama"  to educate me abt the election. America is not nigeria where people have limited information about politics and the candidates. I Think the EFCC made the right move. Obama doesnt need any group from africa right now, 

word of advice, let em' educate nigerians at home , they are the ones who need help when it comes to politics.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by MP007(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2008
whats wrong with our people for Godsake,  just trying to exploit people,  "africa for obama" my foot,  na who tell u say africans who are able to vote don't have enough information about the candidates, america no be africa now, so its ridiculous and Annoying  as an african living in america to read about the bull shit,

I no need any africa group to educate me, nonsence! , they want to educate africans in america to vote and they raised 100 millions? ,  plz! africans in america no need them'', just some idiots trying to exploit the obama brand
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 21, 2008
The EFCC with this arrest has even become more ridiculous than the mumu Onyuike herself.

Shame on Nigeria!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2008
TPS360:

I Think the EFCC made the right move
So, she invited a few gullible money-miss-roads for a fundraising event, didn't force the money out of them! Let's take sentiment out of this case, what has EFCC got on her? She didn't commit any economic crime.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by prince84(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2008
Efcc did well, dont what Ndi-okereke was thinking organising a fund raiser for Obama, like Obama gives a hoot about nigeria??

i think she is just confused and have misplaced priorities.

better start fund raisers to educate and feed thousands of poor,ill educated and hungry nigeria kids.

dumb woman, thaught you had brains in that head of yours.

@ bashali

you so so so dumb, make yourself your please
go blowup somewere or do some jihad s**t

bloody internet dumb ass, go kill yourself,you will be more useful to northerners that way.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Emperoh(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2008
EFCC are on the right part
Using power of office to raise money fo whatever reason is a crime
Thats part of the sins Obj has to answer to based on his N2B library

Also the US conctitution does not accept campaign funds or donations from Non Citizens
I wonder what she plans to do with the money?
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Godalone(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2008
Madam Ndi,nawa o.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by wolexf(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2008
I think her arrest is good. When i saw the advert of the dinner on the papers i was mad. What kind of stupid dinner that cost individuals thousands of naira and corporate organizations up to 2 million naira and Obama was clearly placed in the advert. Now that the Obama Campaign has distanced its self from the so called "Africa for Obama". She now says the money was not for Obama, when it was the Obama name she used to get all the money she was able to raise. Is she confused or shes just a fraud

Lets be realistic we have many nigerians suffering all over the country. and some people raise 100m for very trival issues like the campaign in USA. I think we should solve our own problems before poking into the affairs of other countries that already have a working system in place and don't need our help.

I think she should be fired as well.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by MrCrackles(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2008
Lock up im Bloodclaat

Bomboclaat! grin
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by MrCrackles(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2008
Shez just senseless, you dont just go setting up dinners and fundraising just like that!

Why did Tony Blair not raise funds for Obama? Why did Mugabe not dash Obama his Presidential Jet for Campaign?

Business wey no concern Nigeria, na im we dey like chuuk head and nose for! grin
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by kkblinkz(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2008
Ndi Okereke has been arrested abi?
MI go stand look oh,
I would have helped HA but she did not tell mi before taking that step she took.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by EmmaGSM(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2008
As i've heard about arrest, let me be waiting 4 her charges b/cause, so far, what i've noticed is d so called EFCC 4getting d full meaning of their name, d woman have not commite any ECONOMICAL CRIME , i.e they a yet 2 let us know her offence.
Thank God that among d unreasonable posters 2 this thread, there a still well informed/reasonable people,
efcc God is watching oooooooooo!
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by funmio2: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2008
I think it is high time this site manager started to sieve the people on this forum. Basali or what are you called? Can't you be sensible? You are talking out of contest and from your choice of words, grammatical useage and the way you think, it is obvious that you are an irrational man and also an illiterate! Arewa my foot!!!
As for the NSE woman, it is an issue of misplace priorities. How can Nigerians be raising money for an American candidate be it Obama (though i'm one of his fans but, ) or Mccain when their millions of Nigerians living in abject poverty? I really cannot fanthom. But it's still not enough reason for her to be arrested because she has not committed any offence. Afterall, she did not force anyone to come for the concert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Buhari Vows To Crush Perpetrators / Lagos Light Rail Project Dragging Too Long — PDP / Troops Kill 25 Bandits, Arrest 155 Others In Northwest – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.