Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. (9439 Views)

Car Conversion (rhd To Lhd) / RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. / Rhd To Lhd Conversion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2009
^^^ No worries, Folarina.

Have replied.
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by erico2k2(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2009
@Siena. happy new year,
I later took the VW passat to 9ja for the convertion at ladipo man it was hard work, anyway the boys there where Ok, I got Pics of each stage would post em later, it got scary though watching ur car being ripped appart, grin grin
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by ikeyman00(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2009
thanks erico

me waitin for those pictures as well! sure there are some good ones there. seen some converted-cars wouldnt even notice

your naija brov ha

ikeyman00! 1 love
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by c100: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2009
I need help in converting a RHD 406 to LHD. The car is already in Lagos. Please email me on gbenguze@googlemail.com
Many Thanks
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by marco74(m): 2:55am On Feb 22, 2009
hiya sienna.can you email me you contact so i can discuss a couple of issues with you; conversion of RHD-LHD, and availability of auto-diagnostic services in Nigeria.Thanks. email is docede22@gmail.com.
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by ikeyman00(m): 1:58am On Feb 23, 2009
hi siena

pls what 's your cost of conversion on honda accord 2000 vtec engine pls

reply via CHINEDU1234@AOL.COM

THANKS

STILL ME
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by ikeyman00(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2009
k honourable siena hahha no problem lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

maybe i missunderstood stuff, well well me gona ring up your office 2morrow morning;

cheers!

still me

take note!! i might have to charge u for defying my request to citizen bureau in london borogh
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by ikeyman00(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2009
siena

nice talkin on the phone; send me those pictures so i could have a look

thanks once again
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by zoomzu(f): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2009
Siena,

I have this Hatch Back Avensis that is on the way from U.K. Do you have anybody who can do the conversion for me and how much. Pls get to me via zoomzu@live.com.
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by lololala: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2009
Please sienna contact me on lala19802008@yahoo.co.uk. I want to ship a peugeot 407 to Nigeria from the UK. I'm wondering if it will be possible to convert it to LHD.
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by gbogini: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2009
HI sienna
Am new to this forum but very interested in converting a Peugeot 406 estate from RHD to LHD if you don't mind contacting me on menlo45@hotmail.com I would like to speak to you and get a quote off you.
cheers
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2009
:-x
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by tunnytox(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2009
deleted
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by blacksta(m): 12:35am On May 20, 2009
@sienna

It is possible to convert rhd daf trucks - thanks
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by Sikirulai(f): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2009
@sienna,

I am very impressed and it is obvious you know your stuff! I also have a RHD 406 in Lagos. Can you please give me details of someone that can convert it to LHD for me.

I previously had 2 changed the first was done well so I sold it the second one however looks ok but not good enough so I can't use it so I shipped another one.
I have not changed it as looking for a competent garage. Please hook a sister up!
Email me with details and cost to ogunfo@hotmail.com. Thanks

Regards
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by tunnytox(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2009
Sikirulai:

@sienna,

I am very impressed and it is obvious you know your stuff! I also have a RHD 406 in Lagos. Can you please give me details of someone that can convert it to LHD for me.

I previously had 2 changed the first was done well so I sold it the second one however looks ok but not good enough so I can't use it so I shipped another one.
I have not changed it as looking for a competent garage. Please hook a sister up!
Email me with details and cost to ogunfo@hotmail.com. Thanks

Regards

Sikirulai, pls have you heared from sienna? pls let me know if you have any info
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by Librademmy: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hi Sienna, I have a peugeot 407 RHD that I want to send abroad to be converted to LHD. Could you please send me an email how to go about this. i.e. if its cheaper to do it here and how much it'll cost. Email is demmydom@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Presido
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by abima: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2010
Hi Siena,

Are you still on this site? Pls how much would you convert a RHD Rover 75. 2000 model and Renault scenic 2000 to RHD.
my email is abimay2k@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by amia: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2010
siena abeg giv me ur email,and phone number,i need a good person to do my conversions henceforth cos the guy dat usually does it 4 me is rilly gud but recently he is becoming rilly rilly greedy.imagin i paid him for a new dash board for my 607 he got me one dat has been workd and sprayed

marcemzy@yahoo.com
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by insight04: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2010
bump
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by chipetrus: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2010
SHOTSTER50
JUST CALL EMMA @ Ladipo auto spare parts mkt:08037648003 and all u are searching for that has to do RHD to LHD will be delivered on your step.
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by insight04: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2010
chipetrus:

SHOTSTER50
JUST CALL EMMA @ Ladipo auto spare parts mkt:08037648003 and all u are searching for that has to do RHD to LHD will be delivered on your step.

How effective and efficient is this person you are recommending? Is he a Mechanic or a Spare Parts dealer ? Does he have any track record of RHD conversions?
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by GoldStar59: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
Hello house,
I urgently need a quote or contact of a person that can convert a 2001 Honda Oddyssey UK Spec, Auto Trans for me. If you know anyone that can do it perfectly for me, please leave me the contact. Or, if you can supply the Dash Board and other accessories for conversion, please let me know the price.
I am looking to purchase this car, convert it and sell it. So let me know the price range for it before conversion and the price range after conversion. I will post a picture of it soon.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by jjeffery: 3:06am On Jan 29, 2011
Hi Sienna, I have a 2005 Peugeot 407 RHD to send to Nigeria from the UK. would like to do the change to LHD in UK before sending to Nigeria. Can you send the quote/cost of conversion to my mail box eghe20002000@yahoo.com. alternative send me information on how I can do the conversion in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by akiesony(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2011
#
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by pato405(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2011
@sienna: i'm not really too happy that the likes of you are here in UK. we need you more in Nigeria. Though i have not met you, the way you articulate auto issues reflects your mastery of the art. i guess it's high time you at least get an outlet in Lagos or Abuja(if you dont have one yet. and if you dont and wouldn't mind having one, but facing constraints, let know what the challenges are. i pledge my number 1 support). if you have one already, can i be privileged to have your contacts? i am here in uk and would appreciate it if you could assist me with conversion from RHD to LHD. i have the intention of buying either a 1999 C-class or a 2001 3-series BMW for conversion. i have not made up my mind on which one to procure due to the fact that i want to make adequate inquiries on which will be easier to convert (i have same preference for both cars, so wouldn't mind any). please furnish me with the cost of these conversion with your expertise. i would be more confident driving the car if you do the conversion. i'll send it down to wherever you are in the UK n pay for the delivery to Tilbury port. please include cost of parts n everything you'll need. thanks in anticipation for your favourable response.

you can e-mail me: info4patty@yahoo.com.
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2011
Sorry guys, I've only just seen all these requests.

@ Jjeffery: Peugeot 407 conversion is £3,000 inclusive of parts, labour and parts shipping.

@ Pato405: My number's 07742539900.

@ All: My contact details are as follows:

Mobile: +44 (0) 7742539900.
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by peeyes: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2012
Please I have 1999 Model Land Rover Free Lander Jeep which has RHD but I wish to convert to LHD. Can any one help on who will make the good conversion and at what rate please. The car is here in Lagos. Waiting for urgent reply please. My Email:   p4me2010@yahoo.com
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by sonety2k(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2012
peeyes:

Please I have 1999 Model Land Rover Free Lander Jeep which has RHD but I wish to convert to LHD. Can any one help on who will make the good conversion and at what rate please. The car is here in Lagos. Waiting for urgent reply please. My Email: p4me2010@yahoo.com

Call Mr Nnamdi on - 08037129767 @ Ladipo Market tell him from sola
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by peeyes: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
Can any one tell me how much it will cost for a one way air ticket fare from Lagos to USA. Please let me know it. email: p4me2010@yahoo.com
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by peeyes: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2012
Could anyone tell me how to simply remove Tint from Car Glasses. email: p4me2010@yahoo.com.
Re: Rhd To Lhd Enquiry. by rapheal201: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
@Siena , Please send me a quote for conversion of 2002 Peugeot 206cc convertible from RHD to LHD. need to know if it is viable before I commit my money. Thanks rapheal.world@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2020 Model Toyota Camry Sportz V6 Engine Full Option Brand New / RANGESPORTZ TOKZ DVD!! 6m/BENZ ML350 4MATIC 07:3.55m Used!!/Audi Q7 09/REV/DVD / Most Clean 2007 Mercedes Benz C280 Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos - DELIVERED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.