Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

How To Prevent Spammers From Spamming You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Prevent Spammers From Spamming You (703 Views)

Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned / How To Stop Spammers From Registering And Commenting On Your Website. / Help!!! There Are Spammers On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Spammers From Spamming You by technocrus: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2008
Hey guys i was just wandering how we can stop spammers from spamming us. I came up with this article http://www.technocrush.com/techtips/how-to-prevent-spammers-from-spamming-you/. Be sure to read it and tell me if it's really cool by commenting on the site. You can also use this forum to tell other people more helpful ways to put their e-mail on their site without inviting spammers for a spin!

(1) (Reply)

Please Critique This Students Web Site / Aba Or Ph Website Builders / I Need A Graphic Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.