Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Please I Need You Guys Advise- Uk Student Appeal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need You Guys Advise- Uk Student Appeal (765 Views)

UK STUDENT VISA WARNING: UKBA Approved Banks For Maintenance Funds / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need You Guys Advise- Uk Student Appeal by ammape: 1:01am On Aug 21, 2008
Hello Nairalander,

i applied for UK student visa and i was refused and advised to appeal.

The reasons for my appeal was that
1. NO EVIDENCE OF REGULAR INCOME AND OUTGOING OR FINANCIAL COMMITENTF OF MY SPONSOR; NOR IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE AS TO THE SOURCE OF THESE FUNDS. (meanwhile i submitted a copy of my sponsor bank statement with reference letter , copy of his company certificate of incorporation and a confirmation letter on the part of my sponsor)

2. THE ECO ALSO CLAIMED THAT MY BANK STATEMENT IS NOT GENUINE (this is a fat lie)

3. SURPRISINGLY THE ECO MENTIONED THAT "I do not find it credible that your sponsor is willing to exhaust all their savings to finance your studies in the UK I do not find it credible that your sponsor is willing to exhaust all their savings to finance your studies in the UK’

please kindly advise on the way and how to file in an appeal.

I would not mind if AKOLAWOLE, MRPATAKI AND VOR will find it in their heart to help out. I saw some of their posting on this similar issues and i will really appreciate their effort.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sweden Tuition Free University Requirements, / Do you want to travel to South Africa? / Do U Love African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.