Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273017 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
URGENT VACANCY! TICKETERS are needed to work for a transport company. Location: ENUGU. A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within ENUGU. Kindly submit CVs with the subject ENUGU TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by iamkamei(f): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
i need directions from aguda to tafawa balewa square
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by silva701(m): 5:35am On Nov 30, 2016
I am Dr Silva Itoro, so good to b here. Am not a social network freak, but I'll try to make d best use of this forum. Thanks all
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by EmyBryon(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
I am Emmanuel Erim, i'm new how is it done here?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Emmerdotter: 4:43am On Dec 01, 2016
URGENT VACANCY!!!
HELP DESK staff needed to work for ONE MONTH for a transport company.
A reputable transport company needs HELP DESK staff for immediate employment for ONE MONTH. Interested applicants MUST be resident within these locations. Good oral and written communication skills is IMPORTANT. Kindly submit CVs with the subject YOUR LOCATION HELP DESK; for example AJAH HELP DESK to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com. Interview is between the 1st and 2nd of December 2016. Resumption is the 5th of December
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by DoxaDigital(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2016
Hello,

This is DOXA Digital limited an event management company with a difference. We do things the unconventional ways that's why we remain the best in Nigeria especially in Abuja where our headquarters is. A one-stop-shop for all your event needs. Event Management Company that Manages Events Ranging from Concert Shows to Conferences & AGMs, etc.

For more please visit us www.doxadigital.org, follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/doxadigitalevents on Twitter @DOXADIGITAL1

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adeshmoore: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2016
I am Fortune Adeshola, always been reading something interesting on Nairaland, for a long time now, only just decided to register, looking forward to more fun and knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Madiberry(f): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hi everyone am new here
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hello Chale, my name is Tisha I'm here to highlight daily local jobs in Nigeria. Follow me on Nairaland and check my web url for latest local opportunities, don't hesitate to drop me a PM for more info, xoxo. Congrats for your website.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hello,
my name is Tisha, I work for a french startup company promoting Nigeria on the Web. I hope to meet great people here who love Naira and want to promote it also. Talk to you soon. xoxo smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by khoiboy1(m): 1:28am On Dec 17, 2016
Hi.... My Name is ________ Am from Capetown / South-africa. I Recently Joined Nairaland to get to more about my Continent better // Learn and Delve into different Cultures... Meet new people and ofcoz.... Beautiful african women
kiss ... If u wanna get to know me Just halla.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by HappysChic: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hi am new here shocked
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Lordpeckxy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
nat new here but still to welcomin new frends..! hala
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Okwucy: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
hi please how can i post here
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by MrRationaL(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Vpnsale: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
hi nairalanders. I am a new member here. i wanna have some fun here, at the same time learn and contribute. Hope to have good fun here. thank you
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Chrisbet1981: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hello everyone and compliment s, am new here and already enjoying the forums. The site is organised and mature. Hope to learn a lot.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Henrytimmy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks
I go by the name Henrytimmy, i resides in Osun state at Oshogbo(being the capital of Osun state)... salutes to my brothers and sisters here..
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by basedcity247(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Guess I must say I kinda new here but I have loved ones who do Nairaland alot.......pls to be here people.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Workarena: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Job vacancy!!!
Personal Assistant
An entertainment company is looking for an efficient, self-motivated, organized and proactive personal assistant.
Qualifications
1. Be well informed and internet savvy. Handle all our social media accounts.
2. Experience with working with an entertainment company will be an advantage.
3. Must be up-to-date with industry’s best practices.
4. Answering calls and liaising with clients competently.
5. Planning and organising meetings.
6. Following your boss to all events, taking pictures and giving out company materials.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs with the subject PERSONAL ASSISTANT to workarenang@gmail.com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by merchantsecured(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
I see this forum is INTERESTING and INFORMATIVE,so lets ball.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by yobsy16: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
hi everyone, am a new nairalander. my name is iyobosa. hope to meet nice and wonderful people.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by sdconcepts4real: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2017
Beware of products (diet pills and supplements) that promise quick and easy weight loss.

Approved weight-loss diet pills aren’t a magic bullet for weight loss. They won’t work for everyone, all of them have side effects, and none of them are risk-free. But the modest benefits they provide may outweigh the risks if your obesity-related health risks are significant.
The appeal of losing weight quickly is hard to resist. But do weight-loss pills and products lighten anything but your wallet? And are they a safe option for weight loss?

Beware of products that promise quick and easy weight loss. Over-the-counter supplements aren’t regulated by The Nigerian drug association or around the world . According to medical experts, most of those products don’t work, and some of them are dangerous. Federal regulators have found products marketed as diet supplements that contain drugs that aren’t approved for use in the in most countries.
There are safe ways to lose weight... Be carefully of those slim tea, herbal tea and drinks, diet bills etc and concoctions; some of them are dangerous to your health! Know what you are putting in your body..

Let help you loss weight with local Nigerian meals...you will see amazing results in 3 weeks! we will teach you how to make cabbage swallow etc;want to know more call 08121703442...

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.