Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273037 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Famous1986(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
How can i post on nairaland forum?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by kingxsamz(m): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
2008 -fast forward to 2017
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Kcochiagha: 2:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Please admin, I was blocked on travels for my comment made on Australian travels, I sincerely apologise and never to repeat it again. Kindly unblock me please....
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by alist(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2017
You can have your home plan design at a very cheap and affordable price, when you call in at Alist Architectural Company.
We can give life to ur interior spaces eg kitchen, living rooms, bedrooms.....etc
we also render services in Building/Construction of Residential Homes and Offices too.
You can contact us on this address:
e-mail:
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Or call us on this numbers:
BB Pin 5679163D
contact us Alist where we have a passion for perfection.
follow my blog.......http://alistdevelopers..com.ng/
Like our Facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/alistdevelopersltd/
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by wyse0petrs: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hi guys, am new here. Please i need help, i'm organizing a beach party with my friends in December, but i've run out of ideas on what i could do. We've had one before and it wasn't really organized. So i need help on how to make this different, someone earlier suggested a bonfire setting but i need options... i'll really appreciate your help here. Oh you can reach me on whatsapp @ 08184108170 or email wysepetrs@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by hannah3745: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly?
btc to usd
Does anyone have any information about it? please share with me
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Machinegun91(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Hello folks, my name is machinegun AKA blackcondom from Benue state but based in Abuja. I am here to defend my state/tribe and to make friends also.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Wallace303: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
winkMy name is wallace and am new to nairaland....Thanks
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by SpyAC(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
bless u all, open ur hart, mind and soul to welcome one and the only Austine wt de monika spyac, as ur beloved and only begotten son of yahweh frm ph, remain bless house.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm new.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Zimzee: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2017
Wallace303:
winkMy name is wallace and am new to nairaland....Thanks
U are welcome
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ezenwa10: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
here is how to identify pure honey on https://bebelite..com/2017/11/how-to-know-pure-honey.html
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by perezzie(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
i have been a guest in nairaland fr d past four months and am glad to sign in today....i love the forum (esp. wen members argue) lots of educative topics, news,gossips, the love of FTC...... and pleading fr thread to be pushed to promised land (is it canaan) funny names of MOD's and the love of reptiles is somehow....honestly it sound to me like a whole new world and am part of it please some1 shud show me around (lala to be precise).......many things ayam nt undrstandin.. which 1 is "signature" do i need a pen fr dat...lol..... am jst a newbie pls show some love
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Alexiheanacho: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks

Hi everyone, My name is Alex Iheanacho.

I run LexnuelSolutions, a training and human development company which helps individuals and organisations to improve their personal and financial possibilities by finding powerful and sometimes unconventional ways to get results.

I also have Financial Intelligence Academy on facebook where I help over 2500 people from 5 countries to improve their financial intelligence so that they can live a wiser, happier and wealthier life.

I have authored some books and just published one with the title: from Streets to Stardom. "Money sense: how to organise your financial life in the 21st century will be released soon.

I hope to connect to connect and learn from you all

Instagram: iamalexiheanacho
Facebook: Alex Iheanacho
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by vowel(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Am emmauel vowel,am not new on nairaland as ready but am new in signing in. I love dis platform especially the news and funny comments
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by kocsy123: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
I am new here and I work as job match maker. Get ready to land yourself a job. Upload your CV here- www.kode.com.ng

Good luck!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Socute84: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2017
For ur body enhancement and enlargement therapy.....for both men and women.... Patronise us today for our services ranging from (penis, breast,hips and Ass enlargement ranging from cream to pills.... Call or Watsapp me on 08141588558 for more enquires

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Jenniferwest005: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Am buying bitcoin...call me for more info +2349030345874
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Godwinfury(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Here am I, need new Friends here....
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Abolarin91(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good day everyone! Its my pleasure to share with you how to prevent intruder or beautify your building.

We sell and install at affordable price(within Nigeria).
-Electric fence-wire
-Barb wire
-Fence wire
-Razor wire
-panel mesh
-BRC mesh
-Binding wire(black and galvanise)
e.t.c.
WhatsApp: 08062895736
Email: realazeez@gmail.com

Thanks for your patronage in advance...

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by thelma2510: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Diamond Bank pls give my funds ASAP

One day, Tue 12 Dec 2017, to be precise. A payment N16,000 entered my account for the sole purpose of paying for some goods. I decided to use the atm card on a POS at LG shop to make payment. The cashier told me to slot my card into the pos and after I entered my pin the transaction failed due to network problem. I was then advised to try again and the next thing I got was insufficient funds. I waited at the shop patiently for 3hrs with the notion they will revise the funds but they failed to. I had to take the only 100dollar on me to pay for the transaction since I had no more cash. I send a mail to diamond bank immediately. I was replied they were working on it. I was immediately sent a text message to wait till 4 Jan 2018 (on to how much mbok) I called severally (calling them can be expensive) to lay my complain and the agents told me that it will take 3-5 working days before I'll be refunded. 7 days after when nothing happen,I returned to the bank again and this time I was told to exercise patient for another working days again,nothing happen still. Pls help I haven't got alert to effect my refund.

How will I make them give me my money ooooo because I want to use it for this festive period.[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by UncleBay(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
my name is A.S.A<has full meanings>
a Nigerian
I'm a young programmer
based on Python and web designing
I am open to challenges and I will be at your service for tutorials
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2017
Post deleted
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by chikago1: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2018
How can I write pm's
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by anitaihuaku(f): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
hi everyone, I'm Anita, I'm glad to be one of you. one thing I love most about this forum is that it keeps one informed. pls I'm confused, how can I post any information in this forum?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Tremendouswap(m): 5:19am On Jan 12, 2018
Samsung just confirmed what we’ve been suspecting for a few weeks, that its next flagship smartphone will be unveiled in Barcelona, Spain, rather than Las Vegas.

Recent Galaxy S9 rumors said that Samsung planned to unveil the phone at CES 2018, but as we got closer to the trade show, other reports said that Samsung changed its mind. The company supposedly fell back to the original launch schedule for the handset. That meant the Galaxy S9 would be unveiled at MWC in late February, nearly two months later than initially believed.

Read more @oshetech.com
http://www.oshetech.com/2018/01/samsung-galaxy-s9-launch-date-announced.html

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Primy90(f): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hi am new here although still trying to know how it works here.....am grateful this platform saved my hide from scam through it's comments smiley
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by dhamilair(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
I've been following a bet prediction group of recent that provides soccer prediction every Weekend on the top 5 leagues in Europe and through the administration help, ive been able to earn close to 15k every weekend
Contact this number on whatsapp or telegram to get into the respective groups
Follow at soccer_tips on ig also for results of wins, note this organisation has a win rate of 98% for 2 odds, 95% on 5 odds, 80% on 10 odds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.