Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

In Love With A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Man (5944 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Married Man by efftee(f): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2006
Hi,
     I have a problem. I have been dating a guy for more than a year now and i just found out that he is married. I am still in love with this man. What do i do?
Re: In Love With A Married Man by beyunce(f): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2006
Not Again.

da thing is dat i feel its nt even healthy to go out wit a married man.

but since u didnt know at da begining.

I will say back out of da relationship immediately.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by jgirl3: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2006
abi, not again
You gotta leave him or do you want to be the source of another woman's heartbreak? He has established a home outside of your relationship with him. He probably might never marry you because he believes he loves his wife.

So why don't you move on with your life and fall in love with someone who you most likely have a future with? This guy is a no-go area. An affair is the last step he can go unless he breaks it up with his wife for you and in that case, you would have assumed the title of 'home-wrecker'
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Hotstepper(f): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2006
good enough u found out earlier enough before the wife came to you. Now back out and the relationship is not healthy cuz of 2 resons. firstly, he is married which I understand u just found out and secondly, he is not trustworthy, he didn't tell you he was married for you to make the choice of leaving or staying
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Seun(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2006
Hello efftee,

You're not the first young lady on Nairaland to make this mistake. In the thread 'I Am In Love With A Married Man', sexylady1 confessed to having the same problem but it seems she was able to overcome it by simply pushing the man away.

Seun Osewa.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by LuciferFan(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2006
efftee:

Hi,
I have a problem. I have been dating a guy for more than a year now and i just found out that he is married. I am still in love with this man. What do i do?

efftee, i cherish you so much.why?you have just displayed one of the characteristics that qualifies man for my realm.You dated someone for one year, you were busy having a swell time, you must have banged the shit out of each other but you claim you only discovered that he's a married man.Where were you two doing all the banging and screaming?In a hotel room?And you didn't ask him why?You were busy collecting his hard earned money but did not care about the other side.Why not tell us how you eventually discovered he's married.You did not know because you cared less!You wanted someone to foot your bills and also drill your shrine and you got what you wanted.Keep quiet and go to sleep.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by LuciferFan(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2006
efftee:

Hi,
Continue to bang him and collect his money!!!!!!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by dominobaby(f): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2006
Wow! Did u have to run ur conclusions so fast? Haba, gv da gurl a breathing space abeg!

And ur name sef. . . . . Where da heck did u get d inspiration 4m!!!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by dominobaby(f): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2006
Wow! Did u have to run ur conclusions so fast? Haba, gv da gurl a breathing space abeg!

And ur name sef. . . . . Where da heck did u get d inspiration 4m!!!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by bumbaby(f): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2006
Ah Lucifer(very weird) cool down for the girl now what makes you think she just wanted to spend the mans money and who told you the man doesnt take her to one of his friends house pretending it is his own house. Like Dominobaby said you should find out the whole story first before condemning her. well Efftee all i can say is its good you found out and it would be best if you quickly end it. Yes and Lucifer why didnt you blame the man for leading an innocent girl on because no reasonable man would be cheating on his wife. But being a guy, you decided to blame the poor girl.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Muyiron(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2006
bumbaby:

Ah Lucifer(very weird) cool down for the girl now what makes you think she just wanted to spend the mans money and who told you the man doesnt take her to one of his friends house pretending it is his own house. Like Dominobaby said you should find out the whole story first before condemning her. well Efftee all i can say is its good you found out and it would be best if you quickly end it. Yes and Lucifer why didnt you blame the man for leading an innocent girl on because no reasonable man would be cheating on his wife. But being a guy, you decided to blame the poor girl.
@bumbaby, I believe the two of them are to blame and since we dont know the man the only person we can talk to is or own @efftee.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by ikamefa(f): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2006
Lucifer:

efftee, i cherish you so much.why?you have just displayed one of the characteristics that qualifies man for my realm.You dated someone for one year, you were busy having a swell time, you must have banged the rubbish out of each other but you claim you only discovered that he's a married man.Where were you two doing all the banging and screaming?In a hotel room?And you didn't ask him why?You were busy collecting his hard earned money but did not care about the other side.Why not tell us how you eventually discovered he's married.You did not know because you cared less!You wanted someone to foot your bills and also drill your shrine and you got what you wanted.Keep quiet and go to sleep.
grin grin grin i just fell out of ma chair ouch!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by twinstaiye(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2006
efftee:

Hi,
The unfortunate thing about it is that he lied to you because he should have told you he is married. Anyway, find out what prompted him to go into relationship with you knowing fully well he is married. His marriage may be having problems, his wife may have decided to divorce him etc. It could be that he was trying to get out of his previous marriage and get maried to you for all we care. Dont rush your decisions, try and find out all this from him and then take a final stand on the matter. Good luck.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Rhodalyn(f): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2006
lol shocked grin grin
Re: In Love With A Married Man by bumbaby(f): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2006
Exactly thats is what we should be hearing @ twinstaiye, unlike Lucifer who wants to crucify the girl. She needs to find out what is really up and then make her decision
Re: In Love With A Married Man by LuciferFan(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2006
I can bet my left horn that efftee knew all along but decided to ignore or pretend like it don't matter! You date a guy for more than a year and you claim not to know that he's married THEN YOU MUST BE THE QUEEN OF ALL MUMUS IN THE WORLD. Even an slowpoke would have found out. This is what happens when you allow your shrine (pussy and breast) to rule your head.For more than a year!!! Doesn't he have friends?Don't you meet his pals?May be they have only been banging in his car in isolated areas.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by LuciferFan(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2006
twinstaiye:

The unfortunate thing about it is that he lied to you because he should have told you he is married. Anyway, find out what prompted him to go into relationship with you knowing fully well he is married. His marriage may be having problems, his wife may have decided to divorce him etc. It could be that he was trying to get out of his previous marriage and get maried to you for all we care. Dont rush your decisions, try and find out all this from him and then take a final stand on the matter. Good luck.
If he lied to get her, then who is at fault?The dummy who couldn't do her homework!F**k sentiments!All humans lie.But ladies lie the most! Why?because they have got LIESterone in them blood.They lie about everything:love, sex, orgasm, farting, peeing, poohpoohing. Just name it.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by akara(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2006
Now I know why the pastor preached against lucifer on Sunday, Fear him!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by saintchux(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2006
Hi,

i just found out that he is married. I am still in love with this man. What do i do?

You said that you just find out that he is married. I have the following question for you before I give you my own advice

1. For the past 1 year, where have been your meeting point: bus stop, or hotel?
2. What do you have in mind while dating the man; just a friend or marriage?
3. For the past 1 yr, did you ever ask the man to take you to his house?
4.What did you do when you find out that he is married?
Re: In Love With A Married Man by ono(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2006
I'm beginning to think that this Lucifer guy is in here for real. I mean, the Devil has come on NL - to stay!!!. God have mercy on us.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by edygirl(f): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2006
Lucifer, I agree to what u said a little bit but there was this guy that used to live in our building at Enugu then. He lived there as a bachelor but also had a house in PH where he lived as a married guy with his wife and kids. His girls never knew as he would be taking them to his apartment in Enugu but the day the wife found out and came all the way from Port to our building in Enugu, Enough drama though it was very entertaining. so don't be harsh on this girl she might not know.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by LuciferFan(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2006
edygirl:

Lucifer, I agree to what u said a lil bit but there was this guy that used to live in our building at Enugu then. He lived there as a bachelor but also had a house in PH where he lived as a married guy with his wife and kids. His girls never knew as he would be taking them to his in Enugu but the day the wife found out and came all the way from Port to our yard in Enugu, Enough drama though it was very entertaining. so don't be harsh on this girl she might not know.

YouR story does not jell at all.The angel you talked about lives with his wife and kids in Port Harcourt but takes his girlfriends to Enugu (in your yard).What was he doing in Enugu?You can't tell me that somebody works in Enugu (a dry place meant for civil servants) and lives in PH (an oil city). If somebody takes a girl all the way from PH to Enugu just to make love to her, doesn't it tell you that the girl is a MUMU? I guess what happened is that the guy rented an apartment in Enugu which is very very very cheap and goes to Enugu once in awhile to bang the wayward, sex-starved, oil-money-hungry girls of Enugu. Obviously he must be from Enugu state. He obviously tells his wife that he's going to see his aged papa or whoever. Let's not fool weeselves any girl that does not ask questions or make enquiries or is mumuish will end up being slept with by a gardener posing as the owner of the house. Just like I keep on saying F**K SENTIMENTS F**K EMOTIONS!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by chynes(f): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2006
Lucy, Lucy, why so harsh? Give the girl  a break. sh***t happens.
I mean there are so many guys living in other cities away from their wives.
Though babes should be more careful so as not to be taken for a ride like that  but sometimes you can't beat them all.
Some guys are smooooooth operators when it comes to speaking from the other side of their mouth.
SO, GIVE IT A REST. THE GUY IS JUST A CHEAT.
HOPE HIS WIFE CATCHES HIM ONE OF THESE DAYS
Re: In Love With A Married Man by superman(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2006
4get dat man efftee im free 4 u u know how to find me dnt u
Re: In Love With A Married Man by humpzz: 1:54am On Jun 27, 2006
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
The both of you are triffilin. You can settle ur problem on the "JERRY SPRINGER SHOW" JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by humpzz: 1:59am On Jun 27, 2006
In ur profile it says "trust in God all the time". I know u r a Christian so u know what 2 do deep down ur heart, u don't need anyone 2 tell u.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Idekeson(m): 4:46am On Jun 27, 2006
@Lucifer
I'm pretty sure a guy like you that is quick to condemn Enugu do so out of lack of economic opportunities for lazy broke-ass like yourself. The sad reality is that even in places like PH you'll still end up picking crumbs. Blaming the city on your shortcomings won't do you any good. Quit the hating and work harder to elevate yourself from the lower class. Then you can create your fun anywhere you find yourself. I doubt if that will happen because losers tend to remain losers.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by edygirl(f): 4:51am On Jun 27, 2006
@Lucifer,
              You are satan. Leave the children of God alone. Leave Nl. you don't belong here and I don't care what you are going to reply but leave the children of God alone.You are loser, you are stinky and dangerous. Leave Nl people alone.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by diddy4(m): 4:55am On Jun 27, 2006
there is more to this story than what im hearing here. and i do like some of the thing that "the guy God drove away from heaven" is saying. he has got a point but not on the stuff about enugu. the girl should have know before now that he was married abi na for hotel dem they sleep. i mean. there aint no way you will be dating a man for one year and you didnt discover along the line that he is married, nahhhh, no way.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by eveseh(f): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2006
that's bad
Re: In Love With A Married Man by LuciferFan(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2006
Idekeson:

@Lucifer
I'm pretty sure a guy like you that is quick to condemn Enugu do so out of lack of economic opportunities for lazy broke-ass like yourself. The sad reality is that even in places like PH you'll still end up picking crumbs. Blaming the city on your shortcomings won't do you any good. Quit the hating and work harder to elevate yourself from the lower class. Then you can create your fun anywhere you find yourself. I doubt if that will happen because losers tend to remain losers.

Let's face facts!There's nothing significant in Enugu. It's a place for the tired and retired! Old men and women. The only thing you guys have got there is the abandoned/dis-used coal mines and the 82 division of the nigerian army. What else? May be the red mud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by LuciferFan(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2006
edygirl:

@Lucifer,
You are satan. Leave the children of God alone. Leave Nl. you don't belong here and I don't care what you are going to reply but leave the children of God alone.You are loser, you are stinky and dangerous. Leave Nl people alone.
@ edygirl or eddy's girl or heady girl or whatever, I am going to test your faith tonight. I hope you are up to it. I am gonna make you scream : IN THE NAME , while I will be working on you. I will continue becuase I know your faith is uncertain. The being you will call upon will shout back at you: depart from me for I know you not! See you at the appointed time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women / Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? / Wedding Invitation Card Toast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.