Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

What Is Your Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Opinion (846 Views)

Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed / Pls I Need Your Opinion On This! My Fiancé Is Very Secretive / Your Opinion On Weekend Husbands. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion by billyall(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2008
what will you do if you find out that your spouse have another childen out side after thirty(30) years of marriage.
Re: What Is Your Opinion by izeek(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2008
its a very hard call to make, but she has to go.
no compromise about such matters, but first carry ur own personal kids and go for dna testing.
they might also not be urss.
Re: What Is Your Opinion by AmakaOne(f): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2008
30 years and you had no clue that the children existed at all?
or have they always been introduced to you as someone other than your husbands/ wife's children?

I'm a bit confused here.

or have you all been living in separate countries?
Re: What Is Your Opinion by yongbabe(f): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2008
AMAKAONE:

30 years and you had no clue that the children existed at all?
or have they always been introduced to you as someone other than your husbands/ wife's children?

I'm a bit confused here.

or have you all been living in separate countries

Well if the man is a business man who constantly travels out,
his oda family might b in some oda states where he travels 2 to get " goods".
Many women have actually found out afta many yrs of marriage that they are not their husbands only wife  undecided

@ Topic

i will definately file for divorce,
there iz no way i am stayin afta he has disrespected, me n ma kids
( if we have any) 4 that long
Re: What Is Your Opinion by deept(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2008
after 30 years, where are u divorcing to.

well, ill probably run mad, leave the house for a while to cool down.

30 years no be joke o. forgive and live with him. its not like he has another family somewhere else.
Re: What Is Your Opinion by ceceee(f): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2008
i totally agree with deept,though it wont be easy,just forgive and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Good Children, Bad Children / But Why Will A Sane Man Turn His Legally Married Wife To A Daily Exercise? / Stupid Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.