Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63052 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by nairafan: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2008
lawerchap, thats a swell analysis man. keep it up.

about the crew in the house, Lucille is da bomb!!! brains and beauty!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by nairafan: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2008
BBA3 = brains beauty african 3= Lucille .
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by NJnC: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2008
Wow! Thanx lawyerchap for the excellent summary of watz been happenin.

Really appreciate it, bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kanz: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ lawyer chap= m already in love wit u. u tell d story as its shown and u helped fill up d gaps i ws unable 2 watch, its true i usd 2 b lucille's biggest fan now she has started feelin 2 hot 4 my likin, abeg she cool down 4 Jesus. Uti is still d best,  m so proud of him. he unlike sme of d hsemates is speakin his naija pidgin not formin fresh lik d others speakin phone. He is truly naija,
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by jnze: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2008
kanz:

@ lawyer chap= m already in love wit u. u tell d story as its shown and u helped fill up d gaps i ws unable 2 watch, its true i usd 2 b lucille's biggest fan now she has started feelin 2 hot 4 my likin, abeg she cool down 4 Jesus. Uti is still d best,  m so proud of him. he unlike sme of d hsemates is speakin his naija pidgin not formin fresh lik d others speakin phone. He is truly naija, 

I agree, very cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by adechuks(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2008
E be like you people no dey here for Big Brother 2.
That was when i came to know his excellency, the great lawyerchap.

You will see more.
Wait for the other gangsters to land, tampico especially.

I have been way too busy to contribute to this but i'm enjoying lawyerchap immensely.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dalby(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2008
lawyerchap:

The situation so pisses off Uti that he had to sing for Morris yesterday morning “when a man loves Latoya, he’s still asleep even when he’s awake,” Mumu. Uti pulled no punches in letting both Morris and Latoya know that they were falling his hand sha. He told the Tanzanian in no uncertain terms that if he was in Morris’ shoes, she wouldn’t get away with treating him the way she was treating Morris. He even coined a term for her which I have never heard before. He said she was a proper ‘shigba’ whatever that means. Uti is just so real, telling it like it is and making no bones about anything. He also doesn’t seem to be interested in hooking up with anyone just yet, despite Hazel’s best efforts. The Malawian chick seems intent on getting her claws into our homeboy, but Uti seems quite content to be alone for now. Perhaps it’s strategy, we’ll have to wait and see.

I think the term is "shamgba" another word for a prostitute or a girl that is very loose.

Your summary was a true representation of events in the house this last weekend.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by bigfather(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2008
Uti na my main G in da house ! The guy trips me anytime i watch him.
Ricco is also entertaining !
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lwise(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2008
I wont blame the ladies in bba for flaunting their wateva wateva cos most of them looks like married women.
Only sheila really looks like a young girl.
so abeg alow them to open the thin for the whole world maybe some men will be willin to take them as second wife.Thats if the thing really look nice to the eye. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lwise(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2008
I wont blame the ladies in bba for flaunting their wateva wateva cos most of them looks like married women.
Only sheila really looks like a young girl.
so abeg alow them to open the thin for the whole world maybe some men will be willin to take them as second wife.Thats if the thing really look nice to the eye. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2008
Okay. So Diary sessions have been held and were very revealing indeed. The dynamics in the house can turn on one housemate's response to an innocent question. It is just too early for anyone to even try and preempt the housemates' nominations. For instance, Thami has been so inconsequential in the house that i didn't even figure him into the nominations. It is entirely possible that a number of people could have nominated him but i just didn't avert my mind to him. takondwa as well. I also reckoned without the fact that Tawana is Head of house and so cannot be up for eviction, plus i didn't figure in the fact that she likes Munya who seems to be hooking up with Lucille and so she'd have the Namibian princess in her crosshairs. Chances are that Lucille will be put up for eviction by Tawana but it is unlikely that she will be evicted.

Thami has turned out to be the culprit who stole the meat and cigarettes that have been causing a downright brouhaha in the house. He confessed to throwing the items out of the Big Brother house so they wouldn't be found on him. He has been punished by Biggie to prepare a meal for the other housemates and to refrain from eating meat in the house until further notice. He picked Lucille to share his punishment and they have both been talking. She confessed to Thami that she likes Munya but that Takondwa is showing interest in her because he heard that she liked him at the beginning (which we all knew). So i'm wondering, isn't TK supposed to be like off-limits since she knows  Sheila is very interested in the chubby Zambian? Or is all fair in love and war?

Thami seems to believe that there is a group forming which he has christened the KIG Squad (Keeping It Gangsta Squad) and is supposed to include Uti, Ricco, Munya and Sheila. Lucille thinks he is paranoid. so do i. Yeah, Ricco and Uti are quite close but i wouldn't think it would be the basis for forming any sort of group. And including Sheila just confirms his paranoia.

It appears Uti nominated Tawana and Mimi. The former largely because of their differences in religious beliefs, and the latter mistakenly based on the seeming formation of a clique which he wanted to nip in the bud. Apparently, that clique's only foundation was the stolen bottle of wine. But something tells me there'll be surprises aplenty when the Nominations Show airs tonight.

@Dalby
Yo man, good to see you again. And thanks for the interpretation. How's PH? (it is PH, right?)

@Kanz and all
Thanks guys. It's no fun watching BB alone so lets all contribute.

@Adechuks
How far bro? What's goin on?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by imanit(f): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ lawyerchap, ur funny and accurate keepin me posted on all dsuff dat i miss lol

i think mimi is suffering from low self-esteem cos she's too, (searchin for d perfect word) disgustingly gross and annoying!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ayobase(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2008
I aint watching,but
looks like Im watching with
these dramatic BBA3 posts.
keep it up Nairalanders!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2008
imanit:

@ lawyerchap, your funny and accurate keepin me posted on all dsuff that i miss lol

i think mimi is suffering from low self-esteem because she's too, (searchin for d perfect word) disgustingly gross and annoying!

with all those hotties around, i dont blame her
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2008
Hi
You guys are doing great!Hope u had a fantastic week. As u all know we have rounded off week 1 of BBA3.Simply put,today marks the eight day of the HM's in the BBA house.
I won't lie to u, initially when all the bad bad sexual stuff was happening in the house after just three days, I was like BB has put together a batch of orgyial my own derivation from orgy grin human beings who have no sense of strategising. Boy was i wrong,gess who changed my mind?? Our very own Homeboy!Igbo kwenu,Hei! undecided i hope i got that right, and before u cut my head off, i don't know if that's how they say it in homeboy's town.I'm just feeling very proud of my Boy right now.
Did u guys watch the mushroom task presentation? I was biting my nails, and praying for a miracle, a miracle that would assuage the grief i felt when Nigeria did not win the olympic cup. And Homeboy did not dissapoint, he talked about Nigeria like one that had done his homework VERY WELL!His art looked very questionable, but whoa! did homeboy represent! cool He talked of how football unified our diversified country, he talked of how we know how to owambe in general,he talked of major symbols in his town, and Nigeria in general. In summary.Homeboy is a male ofunneka with HOT looks. The other HM's were so mesmerised , it was like listening to a very good story from tales by moonlight.Go Homeboy! As for him having a thing for Hazel, it's actually the otherway around.Homeboy oozes calm,confidence,and decency.Heck, i'm not even in the house n i'm falling for him.Girls in general like a brother that knows how to b a man. Hazel looks for a lot of reasons to touch n b touched by homeboy.The other day when they were all having a discussion she  put her head on his left shoulder.In my book,Hazel is subtlety marking her territory.She is slowly crowning herself HOMEGIRL for our homeboy. Anyway,question? am i just biased about our homeboy, or is he doing rily good?
Watever ure answer, i believe i speak for a majority when i say homeboy is doing good. I can back it up with another example. When HM's were told they were going to do something publicly to introduce themselves again, i held my breath again for homeboy, and of all the stupid things that i witnessed, Homeboys and Lucille's was the best performance or watever it was supposed to be

You judge:

*The Angolan (Ricco)did a beyonce impersonation using MIMI as d stage name.He was dressed as a female to the T. He is truly a drag queen. He was that good in my book, trust me i've watched enough Tara Banks, America’s Next Top Model, n Oprah to b the judge of that.
*The South African(Thami)stuffed his ears, wrapped himself with foil paper,ate dry chilli peppers he should try eating eating Iya Basira's pepper, he will hear wheen, and drank one liquid subtance that looked to me like palm wine.S.A's homeboy definitely went kolomental to the point that the audience were like  undecided undecided undecided
*The Botswana(Tawana) did a native dance. Hot body, good dance, but the voice was O%.
*The Zambian(TK) did a little bit of 15secs hip hop rap that he obviously wrote in the house, about the BBhouse. In the lyrics, he said something about being so cool, n u can tell that from the amount of girls he has taken to his bed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecidedSomeone tell me otherwise, because aside from the fact that some girls have the hots for him, im yet to see a girl in his bed.
*The Ghanaian(Mimi)did a poor imitation of Whitney Houston's song 'I believe the children are the future'
*The kenyan(Sheila)sand a rnb song to the best of her ability.the girl was really feeling like she cud sing
*Malawi (Hazel) dressed up like a 70yr old woman and did her native dance. It’s such a pity that she hid her beautiful body in such a drab.
*Lucille (Namibia) recited or truly READa poem to us for her country and Africa. With her angelic voice and beauty it was a hit.
I can't really remembered what the others did, but *our naija guy came out in MIB and did a Luciano Pavarotti kind of thing.It was quite funny, and he manage to look HOT while doing it wink .Everybody loved it!

As for Latoya and Morris, watever it is they r doing, that's their biz.For Latoya to be asking about Morris's son's mother, it must be getting really personal. We have to keep in mind that Latoya had earlier said she was going to fool around, so what she does is really no surpise to me.In the end sha , she mite end up hurt, because she might be a player, but she definitely doesn't know how to play.It's obvious to me that she is rily falling for Morris despite her resolutions, and Ricco is just a playboy toy. She's that kind of girl that feels she should have different guys to massage the different sides of her which she has. That’s why homeboy doesn't like her(but in my opinion, he should mind his business, because he has garnered enemies now).If a guy was doing that, would he talk? Latoya do ure thing bo.If u know how to do it. Morris in my dictionary is a big MUMU. He wants to make himself the next Richard, but it's nauseating for me to watch, n quite pathetic. And to think i used to like him undecided

That Ricco truly is loco. From his cross dressing to his weird mannerisms, i believe Ricco is more than meets the eye. He sniffs a lot which leads me to believe that he is a compulsive addict that is trying so hard to control his addiction to coke or crack, or he has a disorder(which i am aware of).

Salsera, thank u for seeing MIMI with me o.I tot i was the only one. The first day when she was coming into the house, she tried to do this english thing that i didn't get. Ure post confirmed it.To add insult to injury, she flaunts a misshapen body, and a razor sharp mouth to booth. And she wants home boy, she must be joking. But i must confess. Mimi to me looks the most African queen without make up. There’s something about her face that i like, without makeup.
About her saying that Ricco has a bad breathe is surprising, because today she was practically up in his face when Ricco was telling her something. So it's either his mouth doesn't smell, or her sense of smell is now immune to Ricco's bad breathe.

Now let's talk about our girl the supposedly 'good girl gone bad’. When i read LC's write up, i was like, spoken from a typical male point of view.
A shy girl= a girl playing hard to get(in a male's dictionary) grin . You guys don't get it, do u? She is truly a shy girl, if she is changing it is simply due to the environment which she has been thrust into. She is evolving into what the house will make her to be, depending on whether she accepts it or rejects it. She plainly said in her diary session with BB that she's been hearing rumors about herself in the house that she is a green snake in a green grass seeking whom to strike, which she found quite amusing and surprising. So it is either the girl is a very good actress, or she is sincere. I believe the latter. She is bound to let her inhibitions down once in a while, but she still remains a shy girl. Trust a guy to assume a girl likes him, because she shows a little love. You leave a guy alone, ure labeled a snob, u talk to him, ure  falling for him. What is a girl to do?  The girl has clearly said that she has an attraction thingy for Munya, translation=every other guy in da house is just a factor.TK should get over himself. As per the stealing drink thing. It was Mimi's idea. Their reason? When drinks are brought it disappears before it reaches it's resting place, so she came up with a solution to hide some, and share with her other unfortunate HM, Lucille, but Sheila busted into the plan, n hence the third wheel.

I'm totally clueless as to what BB intends to achieve with the new pool cleaners at such an early time. The chimney smoking smart HM's will definitely play along, and have their fun untill the new guys take off.The guy has  a 70yr old face that has been attached to a 25yr old fantastic, hot body, n skinny legs i tot they had finished mighty mouse cartoon series      The girl is fine sha, head to toe.

To all of u that were shouting about the ban on nudity and shekini,u can see that the house is still good/interesting without it. Although BB sha is overdoing it. He should allow the HM's to  spontaneously dress the way they want. Ricco goes around a lot topless, so what's the rule all aboutIf i'm hot n sweaty during the day, y can't i take my bath?  or dress less? I beg.

As for the nominations, when the HM's were asked who their least favourite HM was, Sheila's name came up more than was neccessary. When asked about who was a hero, Tawana and Morris were at the top of the pyramid. So our Homeboy is neutral. So how they nominate depends on who is truly playing the game ie eliminating the contenders, or who is being sentimental. Katung was a player ie he nominated his friend Ebuka, and he won eventually. Richard was sentimental all the way, and he too won eventually. So in this kind of game anything goes. 

@Adechuks
I missed u so much. This thread ain't complete without our comic reliefs grin which reminds me. Spora, O Spora. Wherefore art thou, O Spora?

@Tommyex
Welcome onboard boyfriend. What u been up too?

@fregene
Hey there, incase u haven't heard LawyerChap works with Mr. President .We r blessed when he decides to grace us with his posts. I on the other hand work with the media. It’s hectic, but when someone loves to write they way we do, it cannot be seen as work at all.It's more like pleasure. grin

@Tpain
I feel u men, anyone that defines our homeboy the way you do gets an A+ in my book.

@Salsera
Hey girl. Ure salsa dancing darling ain't strutting her stuff.I think she should do that more, n stop being lousy. I really xpected more from Ghana. When r u coming into town self?

@Ndigirl
What's happening? That ure vacation never finish? We’re missing ure words of wisdom.

@Spicegirl n Mamus 2010
Don't just read because i know that's what u guys r doing, post also.

@ LC
Well done! You have a way with words, that only u can pull off.

Till next time. You guys be good!
Tforever  cool
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
LC and Tamps are on fire ere oo. . . .

I will say thank you on behalf of every1 that is feeling you and maybe not be able to say so.

I aint sure, but i will try to do my piecemeal contribution this time around, I love yall.
Uncle LC, hope work is good?
Sweet tamps! i am good, You ll see i came online, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by adechuks(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2008
My people, abeg how did d nominations go? Had to go to the gym b4 the show started, And to get back home quickly on a rainy evening in d niger delta is like trying to make nigeria win gold in beijing.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by imanit(f): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ Tampico, u and lawyerchap make dose of us missin d show fell a lot better, well u make me fell better anywaiz lol

yh how did d nominations go PHCN did their thing again so i missed it so what happened?

uti and lucille i like, mimi and sheila i detest, ricco and d rest entertain me, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2008
well it was fake nomination : Thami and Morris

LC
for a minute you almost read like a Hints article

Tampico!

Chic
Sunshine
My dear all this drama after just 7 days

Abeg i give these HM's one month claws will come out

I cant wait for BB to give them some 'tasking' tasks
all this free vodka is just giving us cheap thrills
Make dem do some work jare

cos all this gangsta living and underpants/boxers pageants is getting on my nerves
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by keba(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2008
are you guys seeing what i'm seeing
the guys(ricco,tk& munya) are all stark naked
having their bath with the girls shocked shocked
tawana was the last with munya and she
even removed her undies shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2008
angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2008
BBA3 is definately steaming hot.You not watching? Then u r missing wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dalby(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2008
lawyerchap:

@Dalby
Yo man, good to see you again. And thanks for the interpretation. How's PH? (it is PH, right?)

Thanks man, apart from kidnappings, cultism, militancy and nightlife near ground zero, I think we are doing alright
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2008
Nominations have come and gone and I’m wondering why we’re having a fake eviction so early in the game. Biggie should have saved it for later in the game when it would have had more impact on the outcome. Unfortunately, the South African Thami and the Ugandan Morris are up for eviction on Sunday. This means that it is very likely to be Morris taking the walk through the eviction doors. I say Morris because if Thami is made to take the walk and then reintroduced immediately, the housemates will think there is Mzansi  ojoro at work. Everyone will raise eyebrows definitely. So while Thami and Morris are on Eviction Row, it’s going to be a fake eviction on Sunday.

Voting patterns are emerging already and this is a pointer to how a clique can actually influence the evictions. Sheila, Mimi and Lucille whose group was ostensibly founded on a stolen bottle of red wine all voted the same way. They each nominated Thami and Morris and they both ended up on Eviction Row. And that’s just a group of three. Now imagine if they won head of house.  smiley

Tawana nominated Lucille. No surprise there. The surprise was that she left the nominations the way they were. I had thought that she would place Lucille in the line of fire without batting an eyelid. But it seemed to be Lucille’s lucky day and Tawana left the nominations as they were. After she was called into the Diary Room to exercise her power of Save and Replace, Tawana made two very startling statements. First she said ‘Now I really need to get laid. Roughly.’  shocked shocked shocked Despite Hazel’s announcement of this announcement, there were no takers! Not even jokingly! Wow. That says something about Botswana’s sex-appeal, and it’s not complimentary. wink wink

Her second bombshell was that the revered soul singer Joan Armatrading was her babysitter when she was growing up in California. According to her, at the time Armatrading was a struggling singer trying to make ends meet and had to babysit to pay her bills. undecided undecided True or false? Google to the rescue! 

Morris’ nominations were a bit of a surprise for me. Takondwa and Lucille? What happened to his tormentors-in-chief Ricco and Uti? Well, it appears Uti got back into his good books at the very last minute with the advice he gave Latoya on how to get sweet with the Ugandan again. And perhaps Morris felt nominating Ricco would somehow seem cheap particularly as he and Latoya had mended fences.

Thami proves that the Naija/SA beef is alive and well. He nominated Uti and Ricco. Latoya apparently considers herself an Alpha Female and thinks Sheila is one as well. She says this would be like having two heifers in one barn, (apparently, that is a no-no) so one of them has to leave. She nominated Sheila and Takondwa. Seems to me like she’s targeting that couple. Latoya, do unto others as you would if you lived in a glass house… (somehow I think I may have mixed up that proverb). undecided

Uti nominated Lucille and Mimi and I’m very surprised at these choices. Why doesn’t Uti like Lucille? The Namibian senses that the Nigerian considers her stupid and skinny and said as much to Munya during their talk, but I do not know how she came about this assumption. It seems like it is being borne out though with this nomination. As for Mimi, Uti says he was merely trying to nip a budding clique in the, er bud. wink

Munya’s nominations were the only ones on strategy. He is determined to just get rid of the competition. He nominated his buddy Ricco and the Masai girl Sheila. According to him, they are the strongest contenders in the house. This is a strategy that served BBN winner Katung very well. Forget emotions, forget friendships and focus on the game. Get rid of the competition. For now, my money is on Munya as he seems to be the only one thinking clearly at this stage. cool

Hazel nominated Takondwa and Ricco then spent a huge chunk of time with the chubby Zambian getting to know how his mind works. They had a very insightful discussion with TK revealing much of our strategies for dealing with chicks to all of Africa. I personally branded him a traitor to the male cause though I learnt a couple of new things from him. So guys, if your formerly surefire babe-winning strategies start to misfire, you know who’s responsible.  angry

Ricco nominated Thami and Morris and was the only guy who nominated both people on Eviction Row. Thami’s nomination by the Angolan was merely because he’s dull and boring, but nominating Morris seems like he’s trying to get the Ugandan out of the house so he can latch onto the Tanzanian vixen Latoya. He must be secretly hoping Morris gets evicted on Sunday and he will be. But imagine ricco’s shock when he is readmitted into the house. Wouldn’t miss the Eviction Show for the world.

The task for the week is BBA Olympics. Imagine those housemates with not one sporting bone in their collective body trying to emulate the Bolts and Phelps of this world. This should be a good week on BBA3.

Peace out.

@Tampico
Hallo you. Wassup? As Tommyex says, you're on fire. Great write up. kiss

@Dalby
Hope you're not lightskinned o. For our sake. grin wink

@Tommyex
Yeah work is cool. We dey try.

@Salsera
Really?

@Imanit and Adechuks
this one was for you guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by JUNIT1(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2008
uti and rico tyt friends, good choice, anyway, thami expected nominations, did u see his face after nominations were announced priceless, i lyk this new twistb added
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2008
the nominations went just as i wanted them to grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2008
. . .i wonder what Sheila would have done if she had been up for eviction. Cant wait to see claws
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Modups1(f): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
hello eveyone
i can see that most of the usual suspects r here,(they know dem selves)
i salute una

dis uti guy looks familiar oh, has he not been in anoda tv reality show b4 ?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dalby(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2008
Modups!:

this uti guy looks familiar oh, has he not been in another tv reality show before ?

Yes thats right
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by adechuks(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
@Tampico,
Thanks, and keep them comin

@lawyerchap
thanks for the update. one question though. will you remain 'lawyerchap' for life? by now u shd have graduated to 'lawyerdon' or something.

@modups
Yes o. i hear the guy was in 'Next movie star' or something like that.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Bluesteps(f): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2008
This house is really getting tough as far as am concerned no one is safe.
Uti should be careful. He shd try and mind his business more and stop advicing people here and there.
wats nigerians own with advice sef?
anyway i think i still like lucille.
Munya sef na wa for am.
last week she was liking sheila. he nominated sheila as his hero now he wants her out.
no one is safe.
This BBA3 is fun.
lets keep watching.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by bigfather(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2008
Woah! This has been a remarkably happy family so far, so by the usual standards today has been a warzone. First, discussions about the Olympic training regimen blew up into a free-for-all.
And now, one of the house’s ritual insult-slinging matches has turned nasty.
Thami and Uti are engaged in their usual juvenile banter, when Uti calls Thami a ‘retard’, and Lucille takes offence. Not on Thami’s behalf, but on behalf of, you guys!
"That word is offensive to the viewers," she says. She also says that as someone who has disabled people in her family, she finds this word personally offensive.
Uti doesn’t like that. Not one bit. Within seconds we see a different side to the big guy.
"If I want to call someone a retard and you have a problem with it then @$#% you," he shouts. "I’m offended by your voice. You can shut up."
Minutes later, Uti gets called into the diary room. He sits down in a thunderous black funk. Biggie asks him about his lapse in self-control. "Maybe I forgot it was a game," he says, somewhat sheepish. At any rate, if there was ever a chance that he and Lucille would pair up, it's just gotten a lot slimmer.

Mimi, who is called in after Uti, gives us a lowdown of the whole situation in ten thousand words or less. "Sheila, Ricco, Thami and Uti have this game where they dis each other," she says. "Lucille has someone disabled in her family. But there are also disabled people in Sheila’s family and in Ricco’s family. I know this because I've talked to them. So I told Lucille not to get involved." She explains that she has chosen to involve herself to defend Thami in the past, but that was because the other three had ganged up on him and she could see he was hurt. Lucille, however, was berating them for their use of politically incorrect language, which was a mistake.

So how does Mimi feel about the tension? "The mood has changed," she says. Once again we get a glimpse of her tactical side: "Now people are starting to show their real character. This is my best moment. The competition starts here."

MNET

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.