Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

$eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ (906 Views)

Let's Play Q & A Game / Inside Chevron: Chevron Aptitude Test Q & A. Call 07060676520. / A. K .o Why Did You Locked These Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by Cayon(f): 4:09am On Aug 23, 2008
1)
Are the$e rule$ for the $afety and comfort of all member$?.

2)
I$ it politically correct for the admin to a$k a que$tion or make a $tatement and not giving the member$ the opportunity to re$pond? For example locking the thread

3)
the letter ES fell off my key board. . . . hence I have to u$e the dollar $ign.  $eun, what $hould i do? undecided
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by Shaz(f): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hey Cayon, I've been asked by the Admin to answer certain questions posted on here. Here goes:

1)
Are the$e rule$ for the $afety and comfort of all member$?.
Yes, they are.

2)
I$ it politically correct for the admin to a$k a que$tion or make a $tatement and not giving the member$ the opportunity to re$pond? For example locking the thread.
The thread was locked due to the influx on questions, which are usually left unanswered. If you have questions to ask, you can wait a while for the thread to be opened or in the meantime, create your own thread.

3)
the letter ES fell off my key board. . . . hence I have to u$e the dollar $ign. $eun, what $hould i do? undecided
I think you can ask this question at the Computers Childboard: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-22.0.html for an appropriate reply.
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by Cayon(f): 2:47am On Aug 28, 2008
Thanks Shaz. You are a gem

Peace
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by dgratrock: 2:12am On Sep 05, 2008
my question is, seun when are you going to allow us attach photographs/avatars to our ids on NL?
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by Cayon(f): 4:57am On Sep 07, 2008
Why you deleted that thread?  Why you couldn't admit that you gave a rude response and apologize?  Even bosses apologize.  Anyway, I am going to apologize on behalf of you

My Dear Naija brothers and Sisters,

I am incredibly sorry that I hit the delete key instead of apologizing. I know I shouldn't have done something like that to my Naija brothers and sisters, and I will never do it again. I still love you all as family. Do you still love me? I hope you aren't really mad at me. Would you please forgive me?

Love
_ _ u _ (fill in the blank)
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2008
@Cayon you had me lol at you post. What exectly did I dear Admin do to you??
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by Cayon(f): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2008
Are you allowed to send private IMs on this forum? if so, how?
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by Shaz(f): 1:15am On Sep 17, 2008
YOU are not allowed to send Private Messages on the forum. smiley
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by Cayon(f): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2008
really?? thats eF You See Kay - Up. Anyway, thank you

Peace
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by geolabious(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2008
Shaz:

YOU are not allowed to send Private Messages on the forum. smiley
Wetin dey do u self
How dear u move my topics anyhow
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by Shaz(f): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
geolabious:

Wetin dey do u self
How [b]dear
u move my topics anyhow[/b]

How dare you post anyhow and anywhere when we have at least 40 childboards on Nairaland? If you don't want a reccurrence, please post in the right childboards with the right topic headings. Thanks! smiley
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by geolabious(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2008
Shaz:

How dare you post anyhow and anywhere when we have at least 40 childboards on Nairaland? If you don't want a reccurrence, please post in the right childboards with the right topic headings. Thanks! smiley
Thanks i think u hav to tell me b4 moving my topics
Infact u even deleted one of my thread?
Re: $eun You Locked The Q&A Thread: $o Here Are My Question$ by Shaz(f): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2008
None of your threads were deleted. They were moved to appropriate childboards.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Jonathan: Senate Tells Yar’adua To Transmit Letter / Wedding Item List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.