Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Obama Picks Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Picks Joe Biden (903 Views)

Biden Vs Ryan: Vice Presidential Debate In America... / Joe Biden, A Perfect Vp (if Not Even President)! / Joe Biden: A Great Pick With A Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Picks Joe Biden by cola: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2008
Barack Obama has reportedly picked Sen. Joe Biden as his running mate, CNN reports.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/23/biden.democrat.vp.candidate/index.html
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by SeanT21(f): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2008
Damn. I was gonna report on this.

I have to go and read up on Joe Bidden. I have no idea who he is!!!
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by NegroNtns(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2008
Obama can pick whoever he wants but if it's not Hillary, then I don't know what strategy he will employ to win the white house in November. Besides, his nomination as democratic candidate has not been inked in yet, his name is still written in pencil and can be erased if the Superdelegates stage a coup in Denver to favor Hillary.
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by sayhi2ay(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Obama can pick whoever he wants but if it's not Hillary, then I don't know what strategy he will employ to win the white house in November. Besides, his nomination as democratic candidate has not been inked in yet, his name is still written in pencil and can be erased if the Superdelegates stage a coup in Denver to favor Hillary.

YEAH RIGHT !!!
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by darfur(m): 4:41am On Aug 24, 2008
obama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witchobama dumps the witch

dont care if he wins, but the witch must never smell the white house tongue
Re: Obama Picks Joe Biden by busybody20: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

You're quite right that the superdelegates can stage a coup to favour Hillary but that will be a recipe for a disastrous election showing. The democrats have a chance of winning in November with Obama. I don't think they'll have a chance with Hillary with the kind of backlash that can result as a result of that kind of actionat this time.

I personally would have prefered Obama-Clinton pair-up. It's got a lot of advantages for winning the election but also lots of disadvantages for running the whitehouse (with the Clinton's personal agenda).

I believe that whoever Obama chooses (including HRC) there will be pros and cons and the GOP will have lots to critisise in the pairing.

(1) (Reply)

DC Sniper - John Allen Muhammad - To Be Finally Executed / Saudi Bans All Protests - Will The Usa Condemn Their Actions? / Australia Totally Loses The Plot And Discards AD And BC For BCE, BP And CE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.