Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:38 PM

Mobil Graduate Recruitment And Esso Postgrad Scholarship Results! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Graduate Recruitment And Esso Postgrad Scholarship Results! (2170 Views)

Mobil Graduate Interview Wed 10 Dec, 2014 / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil Graduate Recruitment And Esso Postgrad Scholarship Results! by Sorex: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
Hey guys. No one's talking about the Mobil graduate recruitment test held early July and the
Esso (Mobil) postgraduate scholarship test held 2 weeks ago at Mobil house.

Anyone with any info about these 2?
Re: Mobil Graduate Recruitment And Esso Postgrad Scholarship Results! by esefolo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2008
I understand that of the recruitment has been concluded.U know it was done alongside that of the recruitment done in the UK.Someone else who has more information on this can also confirm it.But as for the postgraduate scholarship,they actually told us between two to three weeks.So lets wait for the third week,which starts 2moro.I am sure they will start sending emails by this week.
Re: Mobil Graduate Recruitment And Esso Postgrad Scholarship Results! by dacraziest: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2008
hi pal,am also anxiously waiting for the exxo scholarship results oh.na every day i dey check ma box oh.i wonder when their 2 weeks is goin to be complete.am a female student of u.i petroleum geology(msc).i got admision with uni manchest and they resumin next month .from ejoke
Re: Mobil Graduate Recruitment And Esso Postgrad Scholarship Results! by kaliphman(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2008
Madam ejoke, relax, God has settled your case. you surely will scale through. how's life with you? You have finally abandoned me. it's not fair! Chris.
Re: Mobil Graduate Recruitment And Esso Postgrad Scholarship Results! by sanchymike: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2008
i also did the esso scholarship exam but am currently in US for my Masters cos lectures started today. what do you think i can do if am been called for teh next stage since am not in Nigeria presently.
Re: Mobil Graduate Recruitment And Esso Postgrad Scholarship Results! by esefolo(m): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2008
, am sure by the time they eventually call for the interviews most persons would have resumed or better put gone to their respective schools.Dacraziest and as many as have already gotten their Visas I would say just go resume your studies once it is time,except you havent gotten your Visa already.Sometimes this scholarship is just like an insurance(incase off, ) else the best thing is for one to be prepared.Sometimes I wish they could be like PTDF that confirmed to those going since February this year.I wish you all success in your studies believing we will always come out tops.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Marketers To Market Our Services And Increase Our Student Population / Job At Essar Energy Plc / Take It Serious !!! Job Vacancy (lagos Base Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.