Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

How Do You Mend A Broken Heart - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Mend A Broken Heart (1222 Views)

Niger Delta Militants “MEND” Endorses Buhari For President / Boko Haram Or Mend, Choose A Neighbour. / Mend Threathen Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by leejay55(f): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2006
[code][/code] undecided angry :oin your idle moments wat do u think about,when you feel you are heart broken what do you do.i need an advice from nairaland members.
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by iice(f): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2006
hmmmm, never had one of those so my reply might not make much sense 2 ya but i'd say find something that takes ur mind of it because what's past is past, u can never go back only forward, take the experience and learn, move on and embrace the future, think of it as a new beginning, a chance 2 make a better change for yourself, PEACE
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by eveseh(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2006
right iice
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by Mystique(f): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2006
Lots and lots of liquor, and if you dont drink, try shaggin d next willing person, cheesy
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by Flakynaz: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2006
preety new but hope i still can contribute.Let me start by sayin life's full of visscitudes and everything doesnt go the way we want at all times or shuold i say most times but u know the good news in that ? the lesson and experience u learn 4rm low times such as this.It will take time to heal but it sure will heal but you have to be strong.Apply this not only 2 your relationships but everything in life and u sure will make the best out of life.good luck to u.
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by Mystique(f): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2006
Wow, we got ourselves a philosopher in da house, U're welcome luv, kiss
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by Shagari2(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2006
Buy and use lots of herbs, I heard that 'Thyme' heals all wounds, including broken hearts cheesy
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by Eurphoria(f): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2006
awww, cry them out of your system
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by SvS(f): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2006
use a plaster and some thick gum
make sure its heated so it wont come off
now thats how u mend a broken heart!!!
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by michy(f): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2006
lol grin grin grin
u r funny
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by SvS(f): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2006
the guy is asking a question now,and i gave him him my answer grin grin
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by Mystique(f): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2006
lol grin
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2006
1. Cry it out of your system
2. move on and forget about the person
3.hang out with friends  and family members more
4.go to movies and listen to music
5.travel
6.always keep yourself busy
7.read books but avoid reading anything that would get you emotional
8.date other guys or girls.
you just got to know the looser aint wort any tears,worries or time. cool
Re: How Do You Mend A Broken Heart by Xencee(f): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2006
QUESTION: How do u mend a broken heart?
It didnt specify d cause of d break, human or not. Anyway my answer is pick d pieces up where they fell n put them back together. D person or thing probably isnt worth all d wahala! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help? / Is Yahoo Yahoo Internet Scam The Highest Employer In Nigeria / Strange Mental State Of Rashidi Yekini Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.