Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Do Good Najai Men Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Good Najai Men Exist? (3979 Views)

Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? / Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bridget007(f): 12:16am On Aug 25, 2008
When a naija man loves truly tell me how it
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 25, 2008
bridget007:

. Are there wonderfully honest naija men?
Yes, but very rare lipsrsealed 1in a 10,000
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by onyinye2(f): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2008
Of course there are wonderful Naija men. Majority are. It is just those low timers who over shadow the rest. But on the real, naija men are something special. . . . . once you learn their ways and how to please them.

Btw. . . . it is nice to hear that you would cook for your husband, his kind of food. One of my friends who is latina and married to a Nigerian, couldn't cook worth a dime. I tried to help a sistah out and teach her how to cook certain types of foods but. . . .  she is a lost cause.
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by Gamine(f): 12:24am On Aug 25, 2008
Bridget missus.

You must be in a really confused place undecided
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bigboyslim(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

,Yes, but very rare lipsrsealed 1in a 10,000

RUBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. What did naija men do to you now. I hope you don't have plans to marry one with all this your naija men castigation
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by onyinye2(f): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2008
bigboyslim:

RUBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. What did naija men do to you now. I hope you don't have plans to marry one with all this your naija men castigation
Smallmanfat. . . . . you really don't want to open that can of worms. Unless you are ready to go fishing.
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bigboyslim(m): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Smallmanfat. . . . . you really don't want to open that can of worms. Unless you are ready to go fishing.

Yipeeee. I hope the can opens. Fishing is my hobby grin
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2008
bigboyslim:

ah ah, which one is your own again?
I'm telling the girl the truth here. I just hope she wnt come here later on to tell us how her naija man did this and that, cheated and had this baby here and over there bla bla
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bigboyslim(m): 12:30am On Aug 25, 2008
onyinye2:

And why are you adulterating my name. are you an adulterer?
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bigboyslim(m): 12:32am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I'm telling the girl the truth here. I just hope she wnt come here later on to tell us how her naija man did this and that, cheated and had this baby here and over there bla bla

Okay. I get the drift, but don't you think 1 in 10,000 is going a bit over board. You might be sowing seeds of suspicion in the poster's heart even if you don't mean to.
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by onyinye2(f): 12:33am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Ada, they aint all bad. It is just those low timers who over shadow the rest.

bigboyslim:

And why are you adulterating my name. are you an adulterer?
I am onyinye.
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 25, 2008
bigboyslim:

Okay. I get the drift, but don't you think 1 in 10,000 is going a bit over board. You might be sowing seeds of suspicion in the poster's heart even if you don't mean to.
Hmm.
Poster, I hope he doesn't turn his back on you later on.

Is that better?
BtW, I'm not against ALL Nigerian man na.
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by onyinye2(f): 12:41am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Is that better?
BtW, I'm not against ALL Nigerian man na.
Only 75% wink
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 25, 2008
Go higher lipsrsealed
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bigboyslim(m): 12:54am On Aug 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Only 75% wink

If Ruby is still sticking to her 1 in 10,000 ratio, then that is somewhere in the realm of 99.999%. A great score for academic purposes but a disheartening result for the percentage of dishonest naija men. Me i know i'm honest sha, at least 1 in 10,000 times smiley
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by onyinye2(f): 12:56am On Aug 25, 2008
bigboyslim:

If Ruby is still sticking to her 1 in 10,000 ratio, then that is somewhere in the realm of 99.999%. A great score for academic purposes but a disheartening result for the percentage of dishonest naija men. Me i know i'm honest sha, at least 1 in 10,000 times smiley
Oh you different eh? Mr. Smallmanbig. The ones who claim to be different, are the ones who play shadow.

Ruby_Pearl:

Go higher lipsrsealed
oka 80%
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2008
bigboyslim:

shocked shocked shocked & that's a good thing?

@oyinye
a lil bit higher na
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bigboyslim(m): 1:03am On Aug 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh you different eh? Mr. Smallmanbig. The ones who claim to be different, are the ones who play shadow.
oka 80%

Oyinye, what is it with my name biko. we will enter the same pair of trouser oh.
But honestly, dont I sound like an honest person to you. I'm sure lots of people on here can vouch for me and you shouldn't be an exception
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bigboyslim(m): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

shocked shocked shocked & that's a good thing?

@oyinye
a little bit higher na

See greedy ruby. always pushing the figures up.
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by onyinye2(f): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@oyinye
a little bit higher na
Oka. . . . 87.5%

bigboyslim:

Oyinye, what is it with my name biko. we will enter the same pair of trouser oh.
But honestly, don't I sound like an honest person to you. I'm sure lots of people on here can vouch for me and you shouldn't be an exception
Shadow. Shadow. Who wants to play Shadow?.
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bigboyslim(m): 1:07am On Aug 25, 2008
onyinye2:

Shadow. Shadow. Who wants to play Shadow?.

I'll pass. i'm not good at that game
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by onyinye2(f): 1:08am On Aug 25, 2008
Too bad Mr.Smallmanbig. . . . you are already playing it.
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 25, 2008
bigboyslim:

See greedy ruby. always pushing the figures up.
Kick rocks!

onyinye2:

Oka. . . . 87.5%
Higher!
mY GOSH! yOU SUCK IN MATH!
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by onyinye2(f): 1:10am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Higher!
mY GOSH! yOU SUCK IN MATH!
Oka o ada, 95.7%.
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 25, 2008
Let's round that up to 96 wink
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bigboyslim(m): 1:13am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Kick rocks!

Is that your best shot? i'm disappointed
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 25, 2008
bigboyslim:

Is that your best shot? i'm disappointed
Ohh, were you expecting me to insult you for that comment? shocked shocked
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bigboyslim(m): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

But on a more serious note. Ruby you are always quick to stereotype naija men as dishonest and worthless. I think you might be hanging around the wrong crowd. maybe you should try to sway a bit from the norm and try and meet naija men from a different pool and you will see that there are still lots of honest ones out there.
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by onyinye2(f): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Oka we have finally reached middle ground. 96%. *phew*
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by bigboyslim(m): 1:19am On Aug 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Ohh, were you expecting me to insult you for that comment? shocked shocked

LOL. keep pretending
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by onyinye2(f): 1:19am On Aug 25, 2008
bigboyslim:

But on a more serious note. Ruby you are always quick to stereotype naija men as dishonest and worthless. I think you might be hanging around the wrong crowd. maybe you should try to sway a bit from the norm and try and meet naija men from a different pool and you will see that there are still lots of honest ones out there.
No, what she needs to do is date outside her culture base.
Re: Do Good Najai Men Exist? by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 25, 2008
bigboyslim:

LOL. keep pretending
who are you again? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Should A Single Woman Do When There Is No Suitor Coming? / 10 Things Ladies Do That Secretly Turn Men On / Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.