Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Mining Machine,stone Crusher,stone Crusher Supplier And Exporter - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mining Machine,stone Crusher,stone Crusher Supplier And Exporter (2189 Views)

Mobile Stone Crusher For Naija / How To Sell Mining Machine,such As:jaw Crusher,impact Crusher In African / How To Deal With Business About Mining Machine In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mining Machine,stone Crusher,stone Crusher Supplier And Exporter by jawcrusher: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2008
Shanghai Zenith Company has been one of the largest crusher manufacturers in China. For crushing industry plays an important role in our rapid-develop world, we will never stop our footsteps in pursuing better quality and better service to make a greater contribution to the people in the world. Shanghai zenith company offers various crushers, such like jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, VSI crusher,rock crusher,stone crusher,hammer crusher
http://www.zenithcrusher.com
zenithlian@gmail.com

Re: Mining Machine,stone Crusher,stone Crusher Supplier And Exporter by felele(m): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2008
Can this thing crush blast furnace slag to 1 micron fineness? If so, how much, and if not, have you got a product that can do this? If you can confirm this on this forum, I'll send you an email with full details of my requirements.
Re: Mining Machine,stone Crusher,stone Crusher Supplier And Exporter by jawcrusher: 3:22am On Sep 08, 2008
Our crushers can crusher this materials, give me your input and output requirement so that our offer can be more pertinence.could you leave your contact information so that our sales can contact you to give you our offer
If you need more detail information,please visit our mainsite:http://www.zenithcrusher.com
or send me e-mail:lilian@zenithdream.com
zenithlian@gmail.com
Re: Mining Machine,stone Crusher,stone Crusher Supplier And Exporter by sonety2k(m): 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2008
I am intrested too , let have the full detail on your Mining Machine , Stone Crusher,

Regard
Re: Mining Machine,stone Crusher,stone Crusher Supplier And Exporter by zoneding: 3:31am On Mar 17, 2011
A stone crushing industry is an important industrial sector in the country engaged in producing crushed stone used as raw material for various construction activities such as construction of roads, bridges, buildings and canals. The stone crushing units can be seen in the vicinity of almost all major cities and towns. The mined stone is transported to the crusher sites by road through tractor trolleys or pay-loaders. The pay-loaders unload the mined stones into storage hoppers located at elevated levels of the crusher sites

(1) (Reply)

Peachtree Accounting Package + Excel For Accountants / Quality And Affordable Rice / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.