Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Shipping From China To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From China To Nigeria (91927 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / FG, China To Fund $5bn Mambilla Power Plant / How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping From China To Nigeria by Arctic(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2008
I have recently been contemplating buy some goods in China and shipping to Nigeria.

Does anyone know how much it would cost and how long it would take to get to Nigeria. The place seems far away.

Thanks.

undecided
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Arctic(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
I would appreciate any information on this topic.

Especially if anyone knows any reliable shipping companies.

Thanks

Arctic smiley
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by wealthmag: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2008
yes you can now buy any qty of goods from china and have it delivered in nigeria either by sea or by air. the most reliable company that renders such service is CHOICEX. they have office in guangzho and a representative in lagos. you can visit their website at www.choicex.com for more details or you can contact me in case you are not through. 08039238668.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Arctic(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2008
Thanks for your response.

However the site you posted has nothing to do with Shipping or China. Maybe a mistake?

Please clarify.

Arctic
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by wealthmag: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
I am sorry for the site. It is misspelt. The correct website is : www.choicexp.com
Their nigerian agent is CHRISNAK. They have office at NO 1 CREEK RD APAPA,( NNEWI BUILDING )5TH FLOOR.
I hope the information will solve your problem.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Arctic(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2008
Thank You my brother.

I will chase it up.

God Bless

Arctic
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by komplete(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2008
arctic,

What products are u interested in from china?

Am based in Vietnam but do business in both country, perhaps i can be of help to you.

kompletebizltd@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Arctic(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2008
I have already made contact the company in Shandong, China which produces the product I want to import to Nigeria. I just wanted to compare shipping costs and know how long it takes from China to Lagos.

One quote I have got says it takes 35 days by Sea and 5-6 days by Air freight.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by sequencel(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2008
Shipping cost is about $3450 for a 20ft and it would take about 45days officially,but put you minds on 60days maximum
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Arctic(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2008
Thanks for the valuable information
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by abujabooks(f): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2008
@Arctic,

Pls feedback on ur experiences with the shipping company.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by stamglobal: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2009
please d u always import from china ?
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by ausdy(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2009
bornlordeze@yahoo.com for ur reliable business contact in china east and south
thank you
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2009
I just successful shipped from that part of the world to Nigeria, in the process I gained considerable experience. Your package is delivered within a week if your package is shipped by any of the courier services with services in Nigeria.
A note of warning here, whichever courier service you decide to use, never ever try Air Mail as you parcel ends up with NIPOST. NIPOST boys will throw your package in total disregard of the value of its contents. I received one of my packages from them battered and mutilated (short of adjective) after 36 days in-transit! To add insult to injury, I was charged 6.25% of the value of my good! You think I am kidding? Then try them.
Anyway I have made up my mind never to patronize any state own business unless I have no alternative.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by lightwalk(m): 1:27am On Oct 13, 2009
The cost is quite big
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by hua: 2:49am On Nov 18, 2009
hello! all my friend!

We are one of China socks factory, before one years ago, our factory have office in lagos geart nigeria house selling socks, Our company socks mainly export socks to lagos, our factory sabi nigeria socks very well, no wahala, my friend if your want to import socks from china, our factory can help you, pls E-mail us cmykbook@hotmail.com we send you more infromation about socks and nigeria clearing agent infromation. thank you. take care!

1 Like

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:47am On Nov 18, 2009
@HUA

YOU ARE A THIEF, YOU CREATED THIS NAME BECAUSE OF YOUR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES,

WHY ARE YOU USING CHINESE NAME, WHEN YOU ARE A NIGERIAN.

YOUR E-MAIL SELF IS CREATED FOR FRAUD PURPOSES

THE WAY YOU COMPOSE YOUR SENTENCE DOES NOT INDICATE YOU WORK FOR A RELIABLE COMPANY.

ENGLISH + PIDGIN+YORUBA.

BAD GRAMMAR

OLEEEEE

4 Likes

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by hua: 3:57am On Nov 18, 2009
hello, OYINBOGOJU
my friend! why you talk like this! i'm a chinese man, before we open a shop in great nigeria house, i have been nigeria lagos 2 years, so me sabi small yoruba. you sabi great nigeria house and ikeja china twon so many chinese they do biz!

1 Like

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by stillfly(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2009
for 40feet, i think it might be more $1000.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by lightwalk(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
hua:

hello, OYINBOGOJU
my friend! why you talk like this! i'm a chinese man, before we open a shop in great nigeria house, i have been nigeria lagos 2 years, so me sabi small yoruba. you sabi great nigeria house and ikeja china twon so many chinese they do biz!
grin grin grin
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by missfendi: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
would like to ship about a 20ft container load but need to know the cost from china to lagos nigeria, any help (and is it safe? will be buying from various suppliers in China, does anyone have a coordinator in china that can do that to save me travelling to china

or is it better than i go there coordinate everything for a week and then leave it is a shippers hands? help pls
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by tkb417(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2010
abujabooks:

@Arctic,

Pls feedback on your experiences with the shipping company.
yeah, i'll like to know what happened also
maybe i can learn one or 2 things from him

1 Like

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Chiduruoe: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2010
We are Zenith Shipping company Limited.
We ar into Shipping and Clearing and we also have License bonded terminal at Uzochukwu Obelle Close ,off Ikogba street Maza-Maza. Lagose
You can contact me on this line, +2348056401707,John c .we will clear ur goods within three day and wit affordable price.We can clear your goods in any terminal in Nigeria
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by trafficrs: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2010
I know what you feel my friend, but to know how much it might cost you , you need to contact more than one supplier of that product, i got something for you on that, now you can contact any supplier of any product you want to buy , just log on to www.briefcash.com.

2 Likes

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Texasauto: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
You guys can try Axxess Logistics. They offer international shipping services to Nigeria. See their fan page below on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Houston-TX/Axxesslogistics/212002915015?v=wall

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by lovelyface: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hello, I think i should help you so that you don't fall into wrong hands. The Ocean freight from China to Nigeria depends on your port of loading and the size of container you wish to bring in. I can tell you authoritatively that for a 20 ft container you will spend about 1600 dollars or 2000 dollars for 40ft container and it will take you six weeks before you get your consignment o Nigeria. It now depends on your agent to determine the days he will use to clear from the port.
If you still have questions why not contact me on : hgcnigeria@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by racerjc(m): 12:25am On Feb 10, 2010
You may contact us, We are chinese company but also have representative in Nigeria.
We can help you ship your goods from China to any part of the world.
www.afialink.com
info@afialink.com

2 Likes

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by clem2love(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hello Arctic ,
did i hear you say china ?

if it china the reliable place to go is choice. they have office everwere in Nigeria easy to access, cheap, free info as soon as you good get to Nigeria. also bring it to your door step.

why not give a try ?

i know a try will make you smile to tejh bank to do more with them.

there head office is at:
1/3 CREEK ROAD
5TH FLOOR APAPA WHARF.
LAGOS.

2 Likes

Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by qqsupper: 5:01am On May 22, 2010
We do shipping to Africa for 8 years. We are agent of Maersk line, MOL, China shipping, MOL, PIL, Nile dutch. We can handle u  goods custom clear and trucking, store here. Please sent your email to me: fanman776@gmail.com. U question will be quick sloved.
Re: Shipping From China To Nigeria by Bigstuff: 8:17pm On May 23, 2010
Hello,
Shipping from China to Lagos Nigeria you are looking at about 30 t0 45 days on the average plus or minus 15 days by sea . If you are looking to import containers would suggest you visit . It is a long flight but may open new opportunities!. It is also important to know what you plan to import . Our company took delivery of 6 containers from China end of 2009 using Nile Dutch shipping Nile for part of the transaction from Shanghai .
With due respect most of the Chinese shipping line companies in our experience are incredibly slow in terms of their internal operations' and procedures to Nigeria compared to say GRIMALDI Shipping line .Your containers may very well be held up in Nigeria if you know what I mean in view of port congestion etc . Spend a bit more time on your research and try and go for clearing agents who are up to speed and know what they are doing .

I hope this is helpful

PENUEL LTD

e mail : info@penueltreasureestates.org.uk

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria / Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.