Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Starting A Music Studio - Music Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Starting A Music Studio (68699 Views)

Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing / How To Become A Music Producer For Famous Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Music Studio by OliverLloydCo: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2012
Need your song mixed & mastered to perfection? from only £40 (pound sterling) Transform your song into a Hit! Sounding like commercial songs you hear on radio & TV.
Last year a survey was done in Europe; upcoming artists that mixed & mastered their music attracted 72% more interest from record label executives & fans.

We have provided a service for the best in the business from Dizzee Rascal, Marques Houston, 50 cent, Chipmunk, Jadakiss, Sugababes, Mariah Carey & More.

HTTP://WWW.MIXYOURHIT.CO.UK

Re: Starting A Music Studio by Lex11(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
I have for sale Pro Tools M-Powered 8 music recording software and AKG k 240 MKII Recording Studio Monitoring Headphones for N22k and N11k, respectively. Make an offer. Call or text me @ 08098145684, Lex.

-------------------
* Recording Studio Music Production Software - Pro Tools M-Powered 8 software puts the industry standard in audio/MIDI production on the fast track, letting you enter the powerful world of Pro Tools on your own terms. Pro Tools M-Powered has the same user interface as Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools LE, all while expanding your creative hardware options to dozens of M-Audio interfaces. Session compatibility with all current versions of Pro Tools software means that you can easily move your projects between pro, project and mobile personal studios. Produce with the Industry Standard--Anywhere, Anytime

* Recording Studio Monitoring Headphones - AKG k 240 MKII
• Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
• Semi-open, circumaural design
• Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
• Patented Varimotion speakers
• Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
• Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
Contact Lex @ 08098145684 or at Alexander.jurisd@gmail.com

Re: Starting A Music Studio by producergm: 12:54am On Sep 21, 2012
G.M.C RECORDING STUDIO @ 81 COKER ROAD OFF COKER B.STOP ORILE IGANMU LAGOS, A MUSIC SECTION IS JST N5000 MARKETING DEALS, RECORDING DEALS, ARTISTE MGNT, PROMO, MIXIN and MASTERIN with SHOWS OFFER, CALL 08188194028
Re: Starting A Music Studio by producergm: 12:55am On Sep 21, 2012
producergm: G.M.C RECORDING STUDIO @ 81 COKER ROAD OFF COKER B.STOP ORILE IGANMU LAGOS, A MUSIC SECTION IS JST N5000 MARKETING DEALS, RECORDING DEALS, ARTISTE MGNT, PROMO, MIXIN and MASTERIN with SHOWS OFFER, CALL 08188194028
Re: Starting A Music Studio by emmatuxz(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2012
babsjnr: hello guys, my name is tunde from united kingdom, i'm coming back home soon 2 start my own dj studio in ojota but i'm just looking for sum1 with gud sence of humour 2 start the bussines together with him age between 18-30 money no be problem but i'm just looking bussiness partnership dis my 07775496393 tunde.thanks
Contact us: www.gospelnaija.com
Re: Starting A Music Studio by djkayzzy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
"Let d professionals handle ur Brand PR|Promotions & Publicity; (*) Radio|TV Promotions
(*) Club Promotions
(*) Alaba Promotions
(*) Street Promotions
(*) Internet Promotions
(*) Online/Prints PR (*) Southwest Promotions (Abeokuta|Ibadan|Ilorin|Akure & Oshogbo)
(*) State/Campus Tour
(*) Listening|Album Party
(*)MUSIC VIDEOS/AUDIO
PRODUCTIONS/PROMOTIONS/
JINGLES
(*) Distributing your promo Cds to both Clubs & Street djs Contact:
Dj Kayzzy for Bronzedking Multimedia Ltd
E-mail:-bronzedking.multimedia@gmail.com
Tel:- 08064457240 or 08027203519"

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by kinginspire(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2013
do you sing and would love to take your singing to the next level? THIS PACKAGE IS FOR YOU contact me for a training where we'll teach you how to IMPROVE YOUR VOCAL DEXTERITY,train YOU (PRACTICALS) on how to play at least one MUSICAL INSTRUMENT (piano,keyboard,saxophone e.t.c) and we'll crown the training with a fully produced single of yours......yes a song as performed by you and can be played on radio or anywhere in the world,ALSO opportunities to get a deal on our RECORD LABEL . CONTACT: REMI 08185774727

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by sweetkevisco(m): 2:03am On Feb 03, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by zizirecords(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2013
Hey

Are you a producer or an artiste and want to either buy or sell beats online in the comfort of your home? Call me on 08056797886 or mail allnaijabeats@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Music Studio by omcmgt: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
"The Chosen ones Ordained by Dagrin to REP his life after death" O.M.C All-Stars Hits The Music Industry In Grand Style. http://naijagistngossips..co.uk/2013/04/omc-all-stars-hits-music-industry-in.html?m=1. Twitt @OMC_RECORDS

Damn this guyz are truly Ordained cuz this rap hit is 100% Legendary.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by EasyNaijacom: 10:08am On May 22, 2013
I'm also a music producer. And i'm scouting for artists and/or crew members.

I provide a beat with a chorus, and you record on it.

Price: NOTHING (well, if you're good enough)

If you're interested, visit my forum and send a message to Mr A. or email admin@easynaija.com
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Xclusiph: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
Promo promo promo
Are you an upcoming artist ? Talented but do not have the fund to record songs cause of the ridiculous price studios charge per session? This is an unmissable opportunity ......

Record a track at a ridiculously low price

Yes ridiculous

Record a single for & #7500
a bundle of 2tracks for #12000

Why u should come to us:
* Xclusiph beatz Studios has maintained an enviable reputation for professionalism and good quality

* We listen to what is being asked for and provide it

*we adapt to incorporate the ever changing face
of technology and we serve our clients from project inception to (completion)

*Whatever style you do, we can provide awesome song production to give you the quality you deserve, as well as the quality expected by the music industry.

*if required we also offer songwriting assistance if you're lost for creative inspiration.
Duration :JUNE 15 toJULY 15
For booking and enquiries
Call xclusiphbeatz 08137555683
Matilda 08148335075
@xclusiphbeatz

TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW!!!!!!!
BE ASSURED OF A MIND CATCHING BEATZ AND MIX
Re: Starting A Music Studio by bmreworld: 5:37am On Jul 03, 2013
Starting a music production company requires experience, skill, a talent for analyzing music, and an investment in recording equipment and studio space. Production companies offer many services, so you must understand what a production company does and define your business objectives. A music production company records music and manages the process from start to finish for artists they contract with. This differs from a standard recording studio in that the producer provides artistic and technical input, and may also provide recording and production services free or at reduced studio rates in return for a share of future music sales.
Sponsored Link
MSc Public Health
MSc Public Health Masters Degree Find Out How to Apply Online!www.University-Liverpool-Online.com
Step 1
Gain production and recording knowledge by taking degree or certificate courses in music production, or securing a job or internship at a recording studio. Expertise in every facet of the recording process and music business is vital to your success.
Step 2
Register your business with local and state government offices, and obtain a business permit and tax registration certificate. Check with your local town zoning office and inquire about legalities if you plan to build a studio in your home. No special business license is required for music production companies.
Step 3
Set up your office with computer, phone, fax and office supplies.
Step 4
Purchase recording equipment and set up your recording studio space. It is recommended that you consult a recording studio designer or consultant, as studios and equipment can be enormously complex depending on the type and size of your operation.
Step 5
Purchase printed marketing aids from a local printer, such as business cards, brochures and stationery. You may also wish to design a website and purchase a web hosting package and domain name for your business from a web hosting provider.
Step 6
Purchase production contracts from a music contract company or have an entertainment attorney draft contracts for you.
Step 7
Create a list of music industry contacts, which will include online and physical music retailers, distributors, record companies and radio stations. You will use these contacts to make inquiries into selling and marketing music you've produced.
Step 8
Contact local and regional recording artists and market your music production services. When you find an interested artist, negotiate the production terms and execute a production contract.
Step 9
Contact CD manufacturers and purchase market-ready CDs of your completed recordings.
Step 10
Send completed recordings to the music industry contacts on your list, as well as music magazines and online music sites for reviews. Your goal is to promote the music and ultimately secure a deal with a record company, who will take care of the distribution to retail outlets and radio stations.
Sponsored Links
Advertise Your BusinessPromote Your New Business to the World with PRWeb. Free Sign Up!PRWeb.com
Business WillsEnsure your business survives if the worst happens.www.itmakessense.net
Company loans £30k - £1mFind out if you're eligible. IBA Business Consultantswww.theIBA.co.uk
Business Planning SupportBusiness plan writing and financial modelling for potential investorswww.the-i-team.co.uk
Things Needed
Formal education or real-world experience in music production
Office with computer, phone, fax and office supplies
Recording equipment and studio space
Printed marketing aids (business cards, brochures, stationery)
Website and domain name
Producer contracts
Contact list
Tips

Music production companies primarily work with other artists, but some produce their own original music. Decide on which business tact you prefer, or you may work both angles.
If you lack the funds for equipment and space for recording, partner with a local recording studio for your projects. You will perform the same production functions, but will benefit by limiting your monetary investment.
The music business is market-driven. It may be tempting more enjoyable to produce musical styles you prefer, but it makes better business-sense to deal with music that is marketable.
Warnings

It is very important to know exactly how the music business works. Even the most talented production company risks rejection and business income loss by not going through the proper business channels. Courses and books are available to help you navigate this complicated business.
Avoid trying to offer too many services beyond the scope of a production company. One the recording is finished, and music sale and broadcast contacts are made, you are entering into record label, promotion and distribution business territory. While it is possible to function in these capacities with knowledge and experience, concentrate only on production aspects at first to avoid over-extending yourself.
References (3)

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by daoracleman: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2013
Hello.I am TheOracleMan,an upcoming hip hop/Rnb music producer. I will be uploading free beats for non commercial/promotional purposes .

You can download them from {url=https://soundcloud.com/theoracleman}

You can also check out my facebook page for updates {url=https://www.facebook.com/TheOracleMan}

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by Plutonium(m): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
You know a beautiful musical idea when you got one, put it down.

Head to www.areaonestudio.com

Area One Studio is a professional recording studio, the go to place for recording, mixing and mastering your music. Located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria, the studio offers an array of high grade recording equipment and mixing environment, with various instruments for live recording and advanced software effects and hardware gear. Our engineers, working with clients from Nigeria and abroad are musicians themselves, and so here in the studio, we understand the expectations and desires of musicians and we do very well exceed these.

Call 0805 503 3424 for more info.
Recording and mixing a professional product is an elusive skill, and this is where we come in, and we do assist in arrangement, proper songwriting and the needful on a case by case basis to deliver a professional job.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by lechiffre: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Musiclives: 3:10am On Dec 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Starting A Music Studio by Embassylo: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Where to buy studio cables in nigeria
Re: Starting A Music Studio by ChynoBEATS: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
Wat typa cable yu'lookin 4??....
Re: Starting A Music Studio by DeeSea: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
For your quality music production and for your song to be on callertunes on all networks,contact +2348092768976 or ping 22A09C58 for enquiries
Re: Starting A Music Studio by chidakudz: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Music Studio Equipments for sale in Port Harcourt.....https://www.nairaland.com/1848821/brand-new-music-studio-equipments
Re: Starting A Music Studio by Ibime(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Starting A Music Studio by rootzs: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
KHALAGRAFIX gives you a gift...a free beat + a video to cure your boredom..download here > https://www.dropbox.com/s/5coeixibtilhlwn/BEAT%20BY%20KHALA%28Free%20Beat%29.mp3?dl=0

watch the video >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0sbukU6liU
Re: Starting A Music Studio by OlaRB(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2014
i am also interested in setting up a studio at home. can someone please list the basic equipment I will need to do a decent recording. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by ChynoBEATS: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2014
OlaRB: i am also interested in setting up a studio at home. can someone please list the basic equipment I will need to do a decent recording. thanks in anticipation.

A computer /laptop : (p4 or dual-core with 1gb ram n 100gb harddisk)

A pair of speaker ("preferably" studio monitor)

Soundcard "same as audio-interface"

A Condenser Microphone

A pair of good headphones

Piano Keyboard (with midi port or usb)

N a Mini Mixer.......

That's all... You don't need much.
Re: Starting A Music Studio by OlaRB(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChynoBEATS:

A Condenser Microphone

N a Mini Mixer.......

Thanks man
Re: Starting A Music Studio by KPMusic: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
For your quality music production at an affordable price,please do contact 09099460012 for more enquiries
Re: Starting A Music Studio by johncozy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
ChynoBEATS:

A Condenser Microphone

N a Mini Mixer.......

i'd like to converse more with you sir....can u give me ur number(whatsapp),dis is mine sha 08092287382 thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fruity Loops Rap Beats /hiphop Instrumental Maker .free Download.thank Me Later / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.