Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Who Thinks Amarachi Got Married To Kanu Nwankwo For His Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Thinks Amarachi Got Married To Kanu Nwankwo For His Money (2236 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit / What Happened To Kanu Nwankwo's Wife: With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Thinks Amarachi Got Married To Kanu Nwankwo For His Money by obongyi: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2008
I heard some naija girls say it
Re: Who Thinks Amarachi Got Married To Kanu Nwankwo For His Money by tpia: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2008
maybe she's blocking their your imaginary chances with him?
Re: Who Thinks Amarachi Got Married To Kanu Nwankwo For His Money by Sisikill: 1:29am On Aug 27, 2008
Haven't they been married for what. . . over 5 yrs now?

What is your own?
Re: Who Thinks Amarachi Got Married To Kanu Nwankwo For His Money by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2008
And so? would you have married him with empty pocket
Not me oh even if he handsome pass will smith
The full pocket is part of his attraction oo
infact i dey vex say that babe beat me to it

(1) (Reply)

Ure & Soul E Breakup / Ama 2010 Pics Inside / D-banj Sold His Soul To Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.