Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Carry My Bank Around In My Pocket, Do You? Imagine A World Without Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Carry My Bank Around In My Pocket, Do You? Imagine A World Without Bank. (1190 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / I Got Defrauded By My Bank / How Nigerian Companies Can Survive Without Bank Loans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Carry My Bank Around In My Pocket, Do You? Imagine A World Without Bank. by smlafolabi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2008
There is no sense in beating around the bush, by now you already know about ATM card and its awesome advantages. The product am introducing to you here is Cash card. Modern way of carrying cash. This product is of mutual benefit for all citizen expecially business men and women. This product perform double function unlike atm card that perform single function. It works with all atm machine, pos machine, and mobile phones in Nigeria, It has interswitch logo on it, I guess you know what that means. This cash card has a lot of function

• It can be use as staff salary card as it reduce risk in carrying cash for salary payment
• Use for club membership card, student id card, staff id card , church membership card with customized name and design.
• You can use it to perform other banking transaction, like saving , debit, transfer and buying of goods nation wide.
• Use for receiving and payment from customer online or have posw in your office
• This bring job opportunity to public just like communication business, so you can print in large quatitiwes with your company style and ressel at your own price to ypur ciustomer, pupils, student, and public. See the price below for quantities
• Buying of goods at supermarket, feeling station, internet, etc
• You ncan save money on it if you don’t want to save your money with banks, infact it’s a mobile bank in your porkey
• Buying of e- currency
• For intenet businees men and women , you don’t need to open international account for your international business partner to send your money to you from abroad, as money can be transferd directly to your card from anywhere in the world through pos, internet, interswitch
• You don’t need to be paying large commission to banks for western money transfer from your relative abroead, the money can be transferd directly to your Cash card. And you withdraw you cash from any Atm machine around you.
• Parent can buy it for there children in school, spouse can buy it for there partmner as present and transfer money directly to the card without hassles of opening any bank account
• No bank account required to get cash card
• Payin bill at home or on mobile
• If you lost your card you can purchase another one and transfer the money on it to the new one.
• If you are concerned about about card fraud and identity theft on internet cash card is safe and secure, your financial detail remain anonymous
• You now have the benefif of shoping online from any where in the world just like any one. Your card id number will be recognized by any Pos , machine all over the world
• If you are selling in line product too your card Id number enables your client to transfer money directly to your cash card from any where in the world without you going to banks. All you need to do is to go and confirm if your payment has been made at any atm amchine around you
• Imagine you paying your stasff monthly, without the risk of carrying large cash around. All you need is just transfer the salary into there cards, and they go and withdraw it the selves
• Imagine you traveling for your business trip without fear of loosing your large sum of cash to armed robber for your cash is in your card. You can use your card to pay at anywhere that has pos machine. If you need cash you can use cash card to withdraw money from from atm machines
Advantages
• The pin provide protection against counterfeit transactions
• Provide reliable trusted payment method locally and internatinaly that works well
• Reduced the risks associated with pilferages, shortages, counterfeits and storage fo cash
• Increase the opening time of merchants since the amount of cash in store will be reduced
• The unbanked segment of the world can be captured with cash card initiative
• Gradually moves the cecnomy fromm a predominantly cash based economy to a cashless environment.
• Easy movement of funds from informal to formal sector
• Reduce the dependence of the economy on physical cash, so that the cask in the economy would be preserved for a longer period
• Open business and employment opportunity for unemplotyed masses. You can buy and resell or you can print in large quantities with your company style and resell at your own price

How do I transfer money into my cash card?
• You go to skye bank or intercontinental bank, obtain a deposit slip just like you want to save money into your savings account, fill your card id number on the deposit slip. Pronto your money is in your cash card.
• Your family and friends abroad can use Banks that are link with interswitch, and most bank does to transfer money to your cash card from abroad. Also this is applicable locally too

PRICE LIST FOR NUMBER OF QUANTITY YOU WANT

PRICE QUANTITY Discount N1500 1 ---------
N7500 5 3%
N15000 10 5%
N150,000 100 7%
N750,000 500 9%
N1400000 1000 13%
N7500000 5000 15%
N15000000 10000 17%
N75000000 50000 19%
N150000000 100000 21%

How can I get this product?

Step 1
Contact me on 08032888265. to notify me of your intention
Step 2
Book an appointment with me first by telephone if you want to buy the product .Come to my office no 9 sasha road , opposite union bank, akowonjo. Book an appointment first before coming.

My name is Samuel Opeyemi Afolabi

(1) (Reply)

A Good Business Plan; The Components! / What Do I Do With 150k / Real Online Jobs: Earn N50,000/month From Your Home.trust Me, It Works!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.