Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board (1434 Views)

01 Sound Toyota Camry(spread Light)@650 In Ph City.08025781637 / Trying To Export Your Materials,like Agricultural,or Any Stuff Accross The Count / Get A New Car From Any Dealer Of Ur Choice,we Finance It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by NemekGee: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2008
Hiya all. Have you noticed that Nigeria is shifting from the realm of tokunbo cars to brand new cars? This is the reason why, We at C & I leasing plc the only leasing company quoted in the NSE. If you are interested in any brand new car, we will finance it while you spread the payment accross a maximum of 4 years. All that we require of you are the following.

1. Your passport photograph
2. Photocopy of your work ID card
3. 3 months bank statement from your salary account.

After you have met the above requirements and a percentage contribution of 13% - 24% (depending on your tenor) then you get your car and beging to pay with ease. We call this easi- car acquisition.

Presently we are running a promo on the suzuki brand of cars from the Grand vitarra, swift, Sx4 and jimny. If you are interested give me a ring on 08033863016 or mail me at emeka.umeh@c-ileasing.com.

1 Like

Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by qhunlay: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2008
Emeka, kindly furnish me with the prices of the Suzuki cars and also au i cld come on the programme. Mail me on heritageplus2000@yahoo.com tanx
Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2008
NemekGee:

Hiya all. Have you noticed that Nigeria is shifting from the realm of tokunbo cars to brand new cars? This is the reason why, We at C & I leasing plc the only leasing company quoted in the NSE. If you are interested in any brand new car, we will finance it while you spread the payment accross a maximum of 4 years. All that we require of you are the following.

1. Your passport photograph
2. Photocopy of your work ID card
3. 3 months bank statement from your salary account.

After you have met the above requirements and a percentage contribution of 13% - 24% (depending on your tenor) then you get your car and beging to pay with ease. We call this easi- car acquisition.

Presently we are running a promo on the suzuki brand of cars from the Grand vitarra, swift, Sx4 and jimny. If you are interested give me a ring on 08033863016 or mail me at emeka.umeh@c-ileasing.com.

At last, a very credible broker, with a real email address! cool

qhunlay:

Emeka, kindly furnish me with the prices of the Suzuki cars and also au i cld come on the programme. Mail me on heritageplus2000@yahoo.com thanks

Buddy, how hard is it to follow instruction?
Emeka left clear contact details - email and telephone number, to contact him.

Now here's you, asking him to contact you. undecided

If you're not willing to pay for a call to a broker, how would you be willing to make the deposit on a new car? undecided

Not bashing you, just trying to understand.
From the viewpoint of someone offering credit facilities, you could be perceived as a time waster.

Put your money where your mouth is, and believe me, it helps. smiley
Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by qhunlay: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2008
Buddy, how hard is it to follow instruction?
Emeka left clear contact details - email and telephone number, to contact him.

Now here's you, asking him to contact you. undecided

If you're not willing to pay for a call to a broker, how would you be willing to make the deposit on a new car? undecided

Not bashing you, just trying to understand.
From the viewpoint of someone offering credit facilities, you could be perceived as a time waster.

Put your money where your mouth is, and believe me, it helps. smiley

[quote][/quote]

Great Siena, I admit my error for not contacting Emeka directly (maybe I could have sent him a mail on enquiries). All the same thanks for the observation, I hope the 'time waster' line do not register with him as I'm willing to do biz with his org. I'll fire a mail 2 him, ciao.
Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2008
No worries, buddy.

All the best in your quest.
Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by NemekGee: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2008
Live the good life people. smiley
Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by NemekGee: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2008
You can visit any reputable car vendor to pick up a pro- forma invoice for the car of your choice. The proforma invoice should be addressed to C & I leasing PLC.
Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by olivetree: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2008
hi,
does your firm provide leasing facilities to small businesses as well? I am interested in getting a generator and some other items. I have a registered business name that i use and i have bank accounts in the business name as well.

Thank you.
Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by NemekGee: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2008
yes we provide leasing facilities to small and medium scale enterprises. We are presently doing a generator promo as well with Mikano so you can take advantage of this.

send me an email on emeka.umeh@c-ileasing.com and i will brief u futher.
Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by ssRhino: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2008
NemekGee:

yes we provide leasing facilities to small and medium scale enterprises. We are presently doing a generator promo as well with Mikano so you can take advantage of this.

send me an email on emeka.umeh@c-ileasing.com and i will brief u futher.

Great job and wish you all the best, however, how do u plan to track pple down in nigeria where there is no fix address to anyone, and pple can move without u knowing and how to even confirm any document that is given to you, cos nigerians are archtect of fake documents, besides, if they fail payments for like 2 months, what will happen.
Nice idea though, and i pray it works for people and urself.
Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by Binumar: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2008
NemekGee,

Nice facility for low income eaners to drive new cars. shocked
what is your interest rate, commissions, charges etc.
Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by NemekGee: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2008
Thanks for all the calls and mails, still expecting more. feel free to call for enquires
Re: You Need A Car? We Finance It And You Spread Payment Accross Board by nemadfsyahooc: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Do Ʊ finance the purchase of tokunbo car like a toyota highlander 03.please reply ASAP cos I have an offer on ground for me

(1) (Reply)

Auction! Auction! Auction Car! / Full option camry2-2 .You Can't Afford To Miss This. / 2002 Volkswagen Polo(tokunbo)------1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.