Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

E-writers Club -great Earn For Article Writers! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / E-writers Club -great Earn For Article Writers! (640 Views)

Earn For Living / I Need Nigerian Article Writers / Investment Little Earn For A Lifetime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-writers Club -great Earn For Article Writers! by dolarcosmo: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2008
This is a hidden gold chess,exposed to only a few on the internet even in the USA.It is the most lucrative paid- t0- write club ever online.It's jointly owned and sponsored by major broadcast networks in USA.Last year,August,i joined the club on invitation by MAck Hudson (a friend in Cherleston ).He billed me $200 just to give me the sign-up details and his member's Invitation code for me to sign up with.Two days after i signed up at the club,i did not believe my earnings until i withdrew it.I got cash by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER exactly 24hours later.Since then and up till now,i withdraw my earnings weekly from the club by western union.

Joining and working in the club is simple and straightforward.You only write and post articles to earn cash money.Am exposing this golden secret because i have hit my set target of income from this club.

Once you join the club,you earn $35 for each article you post ( each member is allowed to post maximum of 10 articles per day ).You determine your daily earnings with the amount of articles you are able to write out of ten a day.

The beauty of the club is that you can withdraw your earnings at any time-no withdrawal limit.Your withdraws are paid instantly into your liberty reserve , e-gold, e-bullion, or altergold accounts.Payout by western union will take 48hours maximum time to reach you.

Joining the club is strictly based on invitation by existing members.An old member will have to invite you to join the club with his invitation code before you can be accepted by the club.Existing members of the club charge fees to give out their member's Invitation codes and sign-up details to those willing to join the club, because it is gold to be a member of the club,so valuable.

If you would like to experience the joy,earnings and activities of this club, promptly reach me now,i give out the sign up details and my member's Invitation code at reasonable fee.YOU WILL CHARGE MORE WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN!!

CONTACT EMAIL:
dolarcosmos@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Buiness Idea / 1gb Mp3 Player For Sale / <<<us Bank N.r Account + Atm Mastercard>>> Never Miss Using Paypal In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.