Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Nokia; Acess Wap Faces Network Error With Operamini Mods. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia; Acess Wap Faces Network Error With Operamini Mods. (1052 Views)

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? / Tutorial: How To Download .jar Files With Operamini 5 / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia; Acess Wap Faces Network Error With Operamini Mods. by Pascoke: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2008
I use a nokia6030 and downloaded both Opera 2.0 and 4.0 but when asking to allow network acess the respone remain NETWORK ERROR. I've got more pple with the same problem, anyone with help should come in. HONSULE BABA, ur ideas are also welcome.
Re: Nokia; Acess Wap Faces Network Error With Operamini Mods. by holusormi(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2008
hey you pascal this is holusormi i have an idea for you and you will find it pretty invaluable GO AND THROW THAT THING YOU CALL A PHONE AWAY AND BUY A NEW ONE I THINK YHAT SHOULD WORK HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Re: Nokia; Acess Wap Faces Network Error With Operamini Mods. by holusormi(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2008
I DEY ONLINE NOW FOR YAHOO YOU FIT TO HOLLA ME NOW
Re: Nokia; Acess Wap Faces Network Error With Operamini Mods. by Jtlyrics(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2008
Ur sucha ish**

(1) (Reply)

Is Zain Gprs In Porthacourt? / Converting Motoq Cdma Phone To Gsm / Price Of Nokia N79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.