Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

How To Stop Smoking Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Smoking Fast (813 Views)

Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / I Want To Stop Smoking Marijuana. What Do I Do? / Unable To Stop Throwing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Smoking Fast by sleekmike(m): 3:57am On Aug 29, 2008
According to the World Health Organisatio(WHO) someone dies every 6.5 seconds as a result of smoking. Those who started smoking as teenagers have the risk of dying 20 years before their time. About 70% of people stand this risk of death.

The good thing is that you can stop this bad and harmful habit. This is how:

1. Recognise that you stand a risk of dying anytime.

2. Recognise the fact the the habit you are involved in is a dangerous and fatally harmful and that your life is at a risk.

3. Then take a decision to stop it.

4. Build up the will-power to say no to it.

5 some withdrawal symtoms might appear, learn how to manager them. At this point, you might need an alternative outway and plenty of water.

6. Avoid places and people who induce you to smoke.

7. Say no to smoking and stand by it,

YOU CAN LEARN MORE ON MY site : quitmsokinganddrinking..com[size=8pt]

Re: How To Stop Smoking Fast by MrCrackles(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2008
ok thank you

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Weight Gain / Growth Hormone Needed / Is Sti Possible With Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.