Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

We Do Your Assignments & Project Works For You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Do Your Assignments & Project Works For You (639 Views)

Project Works Of ABU Zaria Sculpture Students. / Nairaland Undergraduates, Get Help For Your Assignments!!! / Drop Your Assignments Here And Lets See How We Can Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Do Your Assignments & Project Works For You by fmnigeria: 5:00am On Aug 29, 2008
Hello Students,  Here is a way out for lazy people like me who will like to give out their assignment , term paper and project, to prprofessionalsho will solve it for them  just submit your question and the pick-up date and to your surprise you'll get the answer to your question or the printed copy of the assignment life and direct,  we are based in OOU,  cheesy smiley cool cool tongue kiss kiss
Re: We Do Your Assignments & Project Works For You by AmakaOne(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2008
undecided

Kai!

Only in Naija Sha!

And what will thi s degree be worth I f I have u do all my projects and asignments?
How am I going to work after I graduate?
Re: We Do Your Assignments & Project Works For You by MrCrackles(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2008
AMAKAONE:

undecided

Kai!

Only in Naija Sha!

And what will thi s degree be worth I f I have u do all my projects and asignments?
How am I going to work after I graduate?

it would be done for you as well!! grin
Re: We Do Your Assignments & Project Works For You by iice(f): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2008
Contributing to the deteriorated state undecided
Re: We Do Your Assignments & Project Works For You by AmakaOne(f): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

it would be done for you as well!! grin

lol grin

You will work 4 me abi?
Re: We Do Your Assignments & Project Works For You by MrCrackles(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2008
AMAKAONE:

lol grin

You will work 4 me abi?

me for where?!

na the poster wey dey advertise say dem fit do everything for una!!hehe

i am sure the poster would work for you as well!! grin

(1) (Reply)

D Seacrh Of Sauce Kid´s Videoz And New Album / Waec Is Out! / National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.