Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Jose Mouriho! I Regreted Not Leaving Chelsea After The FA Cup.Do You Agree? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mouriho! I Regreted Not Leaving Chelsea After The FA Cup.Do You Agree? (1825 Views)

Jose Mourinho Leaving Chelsea's Training Ground (PHOTOS) / Mikel Obi Finaly Leaving Chelsea / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mouriho! I Regreted Not Leaving Chelsea After The FA Cup.Do You Agree? by more4dlord: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2008
JOSE MOURIHO says he regreted not leaving chelsea immediately after winning the The FA cup against MAN UTD.

Do you support this claims, did he leave when the ovasion was high . what do u think, Do you think the time he left was the best time to leave a bossing ROMAN, do you think he will be the MOUTHY coach (which i like him for ) in INTER .
Re: Jose Mouriho! I Regreted Not Leaving Chelsea After The FA Cup.Do You Agree? by sylve11: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2008
He would have left then, bt any how shall na him sabby, anything him talk na 4 himself becos nobody send am dat message.
Re: Jose Mouriho! I Regreted Not Leaving Chelsea After The FA Cup.Do You Agree? by kaypumpin2(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2008
cant remember chelsea beatin man u to the carlin in any season mourhino was there.The last i knw was they beat arsenal,maybe i need my memory refreshed though.
Re: Jose Mouriho! I Regreted Not Leaving Chelsea After The FA Cup.Do You Agree? by trickhenz: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2008
kay_pumpin:

can't remember chelsea beatin man u to the carlin in any season mourhino was there.The last i knw was they beat arsenal,maybe i need my memory refreshed though.
.thanks 4 helping us check dis kind of miss information on a reputable site such as nairaland.pls lets be realistic to d fact dat tings like dis only help in discrediting our belove site. to the topic,IF U TAKE AWAY THE ARROGANCY,THE COCKINESS AND THE BIG MOUTH 4RM MOURINHO,THEN THERE WILL BE NO MOURINHO.thats who he is there is no act in it.
Re: Jose Mouriho! I Regreted Not Leaving Chelsea After The FA Cup.Do You Agree? by Aniahfrankie(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
kay_pumpin: cant remember chelsea beatin man u to the carlin in any season mourhino was there.The last i knw was they beat arsenal,maybe i need my memory refreshed though.
. Go buy new memory card
Re: Jose Mouriho! I Regreted Not Leaving Chelsea After The FA Cup.Do You Agree? by omar22(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2013
kay_pumpin: cant remember chelsea beatin man u to the carlin in any season mourhino was there.The last i knw was they beat arsenal,maybe i need my memory refreshed though.

The beat Manchester United in the final of the FA cup in 2007

Chelsea beat Manchester United in the semi final of the Carling cup in 2005 (1-1 at the Bridge, 2-1 at Old Trafford) after the media has claimed that Alex Ferguson has never lost a domestic semi final game

(1) (Reply)

Fight At Eko Hotel: Upfw Tour Starts Tomorrow. / Mayweather & Manny Have Fought 5 Of D Same Opponents-who Inflicts D Most Damage? / Ashley Madekwe Goes Naked To Promote Reebok Trainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.