Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Asking You To Register Your Atm: A Scam! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Asking You To Register Your Atm: A Scam! (845 Views)

Renew,replace Your Number Plate, Register Your New Vehicle Fast / Honda Accord 1996 - Be The First To Register It In Nigeria / Toyota Corolla 2005 - Like New. Be The First To Register It In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking You To Register Your Atm: A Scam! by Binumar: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2008
Dear all,

I got this mail purported to be from interswitch, asking me to register my ATM card or else will not be able to withdraw money after a certain date. Its a scam. Do not ever divulge your ATM details to any one or site you are not sure of.

See the mail attached.

Re: Asking You To Register Your Atm: A Scam! by dgb4(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2008
thks , but its a usual thing
moreover, this is not the right section for that
Re: Asking You To Register Your Atm: A Scam! by Binumar: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2008
dgb4,

So auto dealers, buyers and sellers should not be warned of a lurking danger angry
who knows
Re: Asking You To Register Your Atm: A Scam! by dgb4(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
but thats the forum rule not mine

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Mechanic Who Can Handle Honda Cars? / Toyota Camry 98/2000 Model Needed Urgently / Is It No Internet Access Or No Cotonou Base Nairalander Car Dealer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.