Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage (3218 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Did You Have Sex With your Spouse Before Marriage? / A Family Member Informing Your Spouse Before Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage by visionsen(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2008
l want to use this forum to alert would be husbands to find out this three most important things about their spouse
before marriage to avoid had l know later.
My elder brother made this mistake and correcting it is now causing a lot of problem.
(1)Find out  her temperament
(2)Find out if she had caused more than three wounds in her womb through many abortions
(3)Find out if there is any reasonable person in her family that you can depend upon in times of misuderstanding or quarrel.
The first can wreck any home if the lady and you are  hot tempered.
The second can also wreck anyhome because the most important reason why men marry in Africa is to have children.
The third can also wreck any home because when a big trial  from e:g poverty,delayed conception,ill health arises that person there can be depended upon.
To be forwarned is to be for armed
[color=#006600][/color].
visionsen@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage by sistawoman: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2008
this is common sense advice. I am sorry your brother did not do is due diligence when he was dating his wife.
Re: Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage by ssRhino: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2008
I second that
Re: Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage by boladonas(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2009
guys ,
shine your eyez oh
or else,
Re: Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage by Sissy3(f): 2:06am On Jun 07, 2009
sorry but i dnt think this the 3 most important thing you must know before marriage.

your reason #2 is not absolute. you shouldn't base it entirely on her past abortions. the only thing they can do is for both of them to go for a Fertility test to mark out any unforeseen problem. 'cause remember the man can also have Fertility problems.
Re: Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage by tpiah: 2:22am On Jun 07, 2009
2)Find out if she had caused more than three wounds in her womb through many abortions

how do you find out the number of wounds in somebody's womb?

Or do you mean the number of abortions. And how will you discover anything if she doesnt tell you?

Find out  her temperament

finding out temperament isnt that hard- most people with hot tempers dont hide it. So if you know you're also hot tempered or cant handle a volatile person, dont even go there.

that's basic common sense.
Re: Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage by Sissy3(f): 2:29am On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

how do you find out the number of wounds in somebody's womb?

Or do you mean the number of abortions. And how will you discover anything if she doesnt tell you?

that's exactly one of the problems with this his "theory" unless there is a test that can show the number of abortions she has had in the past, this theory it has no stand. that's why it is important for BOTH of the couples to go for a fertility test to check everything out 'cause more often, it is actually the man who has the problem with conceiving. but i guess as Africans we always tend to mask the problem on the woman.
Re: Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage by Treetop20(m): 3:51am On Jun 07, 2009
these are valid things to look out for

(1) (Reply)

Happy Fathers Day To All Nairaland Fathers / First Time Experience With A Bat. / Love.., Look What You Made Me Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.