Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online (6495 Views)

Can I Use Access Bank Visa Card To Fund And Withdraw On Bet365? / Gt Bank Prepaid Visa Card Vs Zenith Buxz Card / How Can I Verify My Paypal Acct With My Gtbank Visa Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by skweezer: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2008
Hello Nairaland,
I need any one of you to help me on how i can use my nigeria visa card and US visa card to buy/ purchase laptop online beside i had already tried all i could do to no avail,

Thanks in a million
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by hedgesfun(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2008
Hello skweezer,
To get what you want is easy and somehow simple, if you have been having problem with shopping online then you need to know the problems it actually is I will like you to know that the main thing is that you have to let your shipping address corresponde with your billing address be it Nigerian or US to shop online with your Nigerian bank issued card, you have to look for a site that ships worldwide since your address will be in Nigeria. However if you continue to have the problem, I think the only thing you need is mail order or phone order i.e. you mail or call the seller and tell then you are buying a particular product from them and that you have a Nigerian debit card and will like to buy from them they will tell you if they are ready to sell to you or not.
I hope that really answer your questions.
Hedgesfun
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by skweezer: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2008
hedgesfun:

Hello skweezer,
To get what you want is easy and somehow simple, if you have been having problem with shopping online then you need to know the problems it actually is I will like you to know that the main thing is that you have to let your shipping address corresponde with your billing address be it Nigerian or US to shop online with your Nigerian bank issued card, you have to look for a site that ships worldwide since your address will be in Nigeria. However if you continue to have the problem, I think the only thing you need is mail order or phone order i.e. you mail or call the seller and tell then you are buying a particular product from them and that you have a Nigerian debit card and will like to buy from them they will tell you if they are ready to sell to you or not.
I hope that really answer your questions.
Hedgesfun

Thanks for your Post although is there any sites i could use to buy the laptop be it nigeria,
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by hedgesfun(m): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2008
Do you mean Nigerian site to buy laptop from? if yes well i do not really know but i can only say MAYBE you can see these ones www.buyright.biz or www.gafunk.com PLEASE NOTE THAT AM NOT RECOMMENDING ANYTHING TO YOU OOOOOOOOOO
If you now talk about foreign site like US then you can research and you will definitely see try check out google but not to include worldwide shipping in your search you can try "laptop seller with worldwide shipping" but still you have to be sure of what you are doing and who you are dealing with so you fall a victim of anything.
If you have to buy anything from anywhere and need help you can contact me on wealthinweeks@gmail.com and I will be ready to assist.
Take care and God Bless.
Peace.
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2008
I wont advise you to buy anything online in nigeria, the last laptop i bought from usanotebook.com.ng , i regreted it. The reason was that it didnt even last for more than 3 months b4 the motherboard developed a fault and the only solution was a replacement. Their 6 months waranty was a scam and no refund, i had to bear the consequences. This is my opinion only and if you wish to buy, thats your own cup of tea.
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by hedgesfun(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2008
bigmodo:

I wont advise you to buy anything online in nigeria, the last laptop i bought from usanotebook.com.ng , i regreted it. The reason was that it didnt even last for more than 3 months before the motherboard developed a fault and the only solution was a replacement. Their 6 months waranty was a scam and no refund, i had to bear the consequences. This is my opinion only and if you wish to buy, thats your own cup of tea.

What you bought from usanotebook.co.ng is a tokunbo, used or refurbished laptop I never see anyone that gives warranty on such it definitely will be a sham. I gave the site for brand new products with offices they can be traced down to.
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by Ebonyj(f): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2008
skweezer:

Hello Nairaland,
I need any one of you to help me on how i can use my nigeria visa card and US visa card to buy/ purchase laptop online beside i had already tried all i could do to no avail,

Thanks in a million

I don't know about buying laptops online from Nigeria o(say you are int he UK now I can recommend you go to ww.dell.com, www.hp.com there are so many sites you can buy from), but if you are in desperate need of a laptop, my friend has brand new HP laptops for sale not sure of the full details but you can call her on 08054661118 her name is Sunmbo tell her you got her number from Jumoke. Hope this helpful.
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by Delta007(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2008
If you are looking to purchase laptops, visit us at www.jonitivecomputers.com or see our clearance thread at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-134252.0.html

We supply brand new, authentic laptops at the best prices.

Mode of payment is cash and carry. However, we have alliances with a few banks which will allow you make installmental payments. Obviously, you'd have to deal with the banks (third party) at a marked up price.
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by fivefinger(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2008
Well a lot of been people cards has been reject ed in foreign merchant  website due to the fact that our dearly beloved country  Nigeria is on the fraudulent list of  most of this countries due to the handy work of our yahoo, yahoo boyz.
   For a genuine business online you need a foreign MasterCard or Visa card or the severe debit cards , which are not always available/accessible by we Nigerians .
To make things easier for we Nigerians, some Nigerians came together and put up a company that can take care of   All our online needs. For you to buy or sell on your own website that, or paying for products or services, or receiving bought you have already bought online. It is what am currently using. Relax they will take care of everything for you for a little fee.go to the site at graphcard.com/?=41339 or visit my blog for more details at smile2dbanks..com.
  Success in your endeavor.
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by pearlyseed(f): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2008
Macman, pls correct me if i am wrong, but dont u think what you are doing is illegal?
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by plappville(f): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2008
Macman, please correct me if i am wrong, but don't u think what you are doing is illegal?
Not only illegal but stealing, taking what does not belongs to u is wrong.
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by JustGood(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2008
Nigeria is so sick that a man can come out openly to t[b]each others how to steal[/b]!!! shocked
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by Holyrule(m): 3:26am On Oct 18, 2008
Hmmm.
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by 0Edward0(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2010
hmmmm
Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by fxjunkie(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: How May I Use My Visa Card To Buy Laptop Online by OrderBay(f): 4:20am On Sep 28, 2010
OrderBay can help you purchase the laptops and ship to Nigeria.

We provide the following services to customers:

Sourcing Services: we provide online shopping services to people who want to shop abroad from Nigeria.

Payment Services: we provide online and other payment services including but not limited to the following: payment of admission fees, exam fees, membership fees, subscriptions, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, PayPal account funding, merchant payments via PayPal, webhosting, domain name registration, etc.

Debit Card Services: we provide USD, prepaid, non-reloadable debit cards that can be used for online payments.

Check out our web site at www.orderbay.com and our Facebook page at the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/OrderBay/161245850554004?ref=ts

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? / Access Bank Plans N30bn 15.5% Tier-2 Bond / Is Condom Importation Against Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.